Chapter 42

Near To You - Nu'est

Even though Erica had a great time with Yung Woo -he was funny, asked about her interests and smiled so cute it should be illegal-  she couldn't stop her thoughts from wandering to Aron. He had looked so stunned when he saw Yung Woo, almost angry. No, not almost, he had definitely been angry.

"Don't you think?" She nodded, trying to hide that she had totally missed his point. He smiled and stopped her from walking.

"That's what I thought. Where is your mind?" She blushed when he saw right through her. Should she tell him?

"I had an argument with Aron."

"The blonde feisty guy who obviously didn't like me?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, that's him. When I got home, they of course knew immediately that I had spent the night with someone. At first, he seemed to be very okay with it, but when I told him that I-" She choked. She couldn't say 'like you', not in a hundred years! but what to say? "-that we might meet again, he got angry. He said that you were nothing more than a one night stand and that you'd never think of me in a different way."

"Ya! How can he say such things?"

"I know, he doesn't even know you, it was very rude."

"That's not what I mean. Even a man who has sworn to never marry, might lose his mind when he meets you. I have to be honest, I didn't think of you as something else, in the beginning. But somewhere along the way, I kinda started to like you." He took her hand, she was blushing and smiling so wide her cheeks might have ripped.

"I like you too," she said. He put her hair behind her ear, and she could feel her knees quiver. He didn't kiss her, because they were in public, and somehow it kinda annoyed her.

"So, where do you want to eat?" He asked.

"You can pick something. I haven't been here that long, I bet you know tons of great places." 

"Okay, so let's go eat sushi." She nodded.

"That's fine by me." She smiled at him, and he bit his lip.

"When you smile like that, I feel weird," he said.

"Weird?"

"Hmm. I don't know how to describe it. But it's a good feeling." He seemed to hesitate, but he softly pecked her cheek. She blushed, and when they reached the restaurant, she was still flustered by this little gesture. 

 

She had a wonderful night. Yung Woo managed to get the thought of the fight with Aron out of her mind, and she had felt sincerely beautiful and wanted. He didn't really do anything special, but the gazes he gave her every now and then, didn't leave much space for interpretation. When he finally walked her home, he held her hand again, and he didn't let go for even a second. It didn't feel clingy or uncomfortable, it was a nice reassurement of his presence, and she was glad to feel as if someone had her bakc, that it was okay to fall, because he would catch her. She had promised herself not to rush herself into things, but she couldn't stop her feelings from overflowing. Yung Woo was not a perfect guy, she knew that he couldn't be, but right now, she couldn't come up with anything she disliked about him.

When they reached the dorm, they remained silent for a few seconds.

"So..."

"So..." They both laughed, things were a little awkward here. He looked her up and down, and then he leaned towards her. Right before their lips touched each other, he stopped, leaving her breathless.

"You are so wonderful," he said to her, his breath her aching lips. "I... I never thought I'd meet a girl like you, ever. I know this is very soon, and I may come off like a creep, but I really like you, and if you want it too..." He took a deep breath, "I would like to see you again, and maybe start... dating?" How come this tough guy suddenly turned into a shy little puppy? She smiled, and instead of giving him a answer, she leaned on her toes and pressed her lips against his. He was surprised, but he answered her kiss. She carefully put her hands on his shoulders, his soflty rubbed her hips. It wasn't a very exuberant kiss, but it was passionate. They both lost themselves in the moment, so when the door opened, they jumped up. It was Baekho who looked at them with big eyes, obviously not expecting his Noona to be making out with someone at the front door. He smiled at her.

"Hey." It was all he said, and he didn't make any move. He just stood there, looking from one to the other. Yung Woo felt a little awkward, so he decided to say goodbye.

"I'll call you," he said to Erica, who was blushing heavily. She nodded, giggled when he kissed her cheek. She looked after him when he walked down the drive way. 

"Sooooooo..."

 

 


A/N: Anyone interested in my Tumblr page? :) sorry for the randomness ^^

 http://karenbolton.tumblr.com/