009

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

I went back to school on Wednesday. Yesterday, I went with my parents to visit my aunt again. It was an emergecy. She had a heart attack while resting at the hospital. Thank goodness she was at the hospital, because if she weren't-- I don't want to say. It's too sad. My aunt has heart problems. And I think the doctor mentioned that if there were to be another attack, stronger, she could possibly die. And I really don't want that to happen. She's a really good aunt. She help me when I was being bullied. Yeah, but she turned out fine after this attack.

Anyways, when I went back to school on wednesday, Suzy wasn't in her spot but IU was. I still haven't met Yoseob yet and I'm kind of scared to. What if it was the Yoseob? He did tell Suzy that he was back. I really hope it isn't him because if it was, I'd have to explain why I broke up with him and I don't like the reason why. It still bothers me to this day. IU and Suzy doesn't even know about it.

Here, let me explain. 3 Years ago, before I met IU, Suzy, Joon, and everyone else, I was at dating Yoseob, at a different school. We were going good for about 3 weeks or so untill I had a problem. These girls, really mean girls, started to threaten me. They said that if I didn't break up with Yoseob, they'll torture me so much that I'd want to die. And they told me not to tell Yoseob, or they'll do damage to him too. Of course I didn't listen to them at first but then suddenly, one day, when I was in the restroom at lunch break, someone poured water all over me and I was soaking wet. Yoseob saw me once I got out and wrapped me in his jacket. He asked me what was wrong and I just told him I slipped. I guess the girls who did it saw and got more mad. And so then the next thing they did was tore up my gym clothes. With that, I got detention for 2 weeks. The third thing they did was spray painting my locker. And the last thing they did to me was putting gas oil all over my shoes I kept at school, and threating me, saying that they'll throw the lighter onto my foot. With that said, I told them quickly that I'll break up with Yoseob. Then they left me alone. I cried all night and then the next morning at school, I broke up with him.

"Yoseob, I can't date you anymore. I just realized that I'm not ready." I said to him, staring at the ground.

"What?" He said sadly.

"I'm not ready to date someone. Serious, or not." I said, still staring at the ground.

"What? We don't have to be serious. We can just have fun, or do whatever you want. Please.. don't break up me." He said. He was getting teary. I quickly glanced at him. He was so hurt. I was hurting him and I couldn't do anything about it. Tears started to slowly fall down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Yoseob. I really really like you but I can't do this. Not right now." I said. I glanced to my right and spotted the girls staring at me, smiling. Why were they so evil? What have I done to them?

"Jiyeon, please.. don't...don't do this.. If you're not ready, we can wait, I can wait." Yoseob said with a shaky voice. Hurting him was hurting me more. I didn't know who was hurt more, me or him.

"I'm so sorry Yoseob." And with that, I ran off.

The next day, with my aunt's suggestions, I transferred school. And there, I met IU and Joon. I didn't meet Suzy tell one year later. This incident hurt me so much that I didn't talk to anyone about it. Only to my family. Then, the next day, I heard from people that Yoseob moved to Busan to live with his grandparents. And after that, I guess I just forgot about that incident.

Anyways, when Suzy came to her seat she told me that I'll meet Yoseob at lunch break, I just nodded. There was still about 5 minutes till class and Joon was next to me already.

"Hey, are you ok?" Joon asked me. He kind of startled me.

"Oh, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just looked, scared." He said. My gaze fell off of him and onto the floor.

"Hey, there's nothing to be scared about." He said gently. I slowly looked at him again.

"Hey, play a game with me." He said. The took my hands and placed it on top of his hands. It was the game where you have your hands faced down and on top of the other person's hand. The other person's hand was faced up, against yours. They have to try to slap your hand. Me and Joon used to play this game a lot.

I looked at him and he gave me a look that read, you ready? I just slowly smiled and then it began. Of course he missed everytime. He always misses. When It was my turn to slap, the teacher came in and then we quit. Before facing the class, Joon winked at me, leaving me in a better mood.

Later at lunch break, I finally met Yoseob. And what a coincidence, it was the Yoseob. Once he saw me, his expression was just like mine, shocked.

"Hi, I'm Yoseob." Yoseob said first. I just stared at him.

"I'm Jiyeon." I said dully.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. I guess my face was still shocked, because Suzy budged me.

"Oh, yeahh.." I replied to Yoseob.

I told Suzy that I need air and went outside. I went walking around for a bit and spotted Joon under a tree. I quietly went to the other side and tried to peek at was he was doing. It looked like he was drawing in his little notebook. I quickly and fastly leaped out to grabbed the notebook when Joon put it down. I ran around the tree, trying to peek in it. Joon was chasing me, telling to stop and don't look into it. I finally opened up to the page he was drawing in while running. But once I saw it, I stopped running. It was me. He was drawing me. Joon gently pinned me to the tree and I quickly close the notebook and put it behind me.

"Yah~~" Joon said. We both were out of breath.

"What?"

"Give it back." He said.

"Hrm.. I don't think so." Panting and talking together didn't mix well.

Then, all of a sudden, we just stopped talking and just stared at each other. I could feel his breath on my lips. That's how close we were. His breath smelt like mint. His gaze fell onto my lips and back at my eyes. He was slowly leaning in. Right when we were about to touch, someone called my name. I turned my head, realizing that the voice was Suzy's. Joon quickly took his notebook back and looked through it, making sure I didn't rip anything out. He stops at one page, the one I saw. The one with me on it. It was a bit crumpled.

"Did you look at this?" He said pointing at his notebook after closing it. I didn't get to answer because Suzy finally found me. She notices Joon and stared at both of us. Then she drags me away.

"What was that about?" Suzy asked me.

"I finally peeked in his notebook." I said, still in daze.

"Really? What was in it?" Suzy asked.

"Me, it was me." I said.

"Really?! Ahh!!" Then Suzy hugged me.

Now, the reason why I'm still in daze is becsue I kept thinking, was he trying to actually kiss me or was he just teasing to get his notebook? Urgh, why was love so confusing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV::

All day, Suzy kept telling me that I have to meet Jiyeon. I kept telling her ok. She even made me promise. Haha, Suzy is soo cute. Anyways, I'm kind of scared to meet Jiyeon. What if she was Jiyeon, my ex? The one that made me hurt more than ever? The one that I fell in love with? She did transfer school after we broke up.

Here's the story. We were going out for about 3 weeks then she started to get weird. She always had this scared look. I guess it happened after the soaking wet incident. I don't know but whenever I asked her what was wrong, she'd tell me it's nothing. I, obviously, knew that it was nothing. I even went to her family to ask what's wrong. They said they didn't know too at that time. Then one day, she just broke up with me. She said she wasn't ready. She didn't want a serious relationship. She said she really really liked me. I told her to not break up with me but end the end, we broke up. I was so hurt that tears couldn't stop falling. The next day, when I went to school, she was gone. People said she transferred. That day, I was planning to tell her to not let us break up and that I loved her. But she was gone. And nobody knew what school she was at. I thought that she hated me, for some reason. And with a broken heart, I went to live with my grandparents in Busan. And three years later, here I am again, with my heart still recovering.

Later at lunch, I finally saw Suzy's Jiyeon. Just by looking at her face, I knew it was Jiyeon, my ex. I didn't want to act like I knew her or else Suzy will get hurt. So I pretended to not know her. She was really shocked, I can tell you that. But I don't blame her, I was pretty shocked myself. When she went outside, Suzy turned to me.

"Isn't she pretty? She's the best ever." Suzy said.

"I know, you said that a million times already. Haha, but you're prettier." I said back to Suzy. She smiles and eats her lunch.

After we finish our lunch, she tells me that she's going to go look for Jiyeon. I followed her outside. I spotted Jiyeon right away. She was with a boy and they were in a close position. I kept staring and it looked like he was leaning in but then stopped when Suzy called Jiyeon's name. So, who is this mysterious boy? Is this the boy that has taken Jiyeon's heart now? I felt a little hurt, since my heart was still recovering. I really don't want to hurt Suzy but I really want to know why Jiyeon broke up with me. And I just can't go up to her and ask. And so, within these little minutes, I thought of a plan. A plan that would make Jiyeon fall for me again, a plan for her to explain, a plan to find out the painful truth.

 

Sorry, I had to make Suzy and Yoseob date fast or else the drama won't start yet. So enjoy!