002

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Junhyung's POV::

Everyday when I walk to school, I'm always hoping to see Miss Perfect Jiyeon. Who's Jiyeon, you ask? Well, she is the girl that I currently like right now. There's so many reasons to like her. I mean, she is simply brave and beautiful. Brave because she doesn't care about my parents, who are very strict on who I like. And someone who doesn't care about my parent's strictness and are aware of it, is just plain amazing. I've known Jiyeon for 2 years now but I haven't really known her. I mean, I just knew she existed. But once I heard that she liked me and she doesn't care for my parent's strictness, I started asking around who she really is. And after finding out so many wonderful things, I liked her instantly.

Now, you might question, what about the other girls who likes you and also doesn't care about your parents? Well, I never really had interest in them after an incident that happend last year. Now, let me explain to you what happened.

Last year, there was this girl who liked me, despite my strict parents. I started to like her just because of that, I mean, it was a huge turn on. Then we dated for about a month and then she asked to meet my parents. I agreed since I thought she didn't care if they were strict or not. But once she met them, they disapproved quickly, like always, because they just had to ask her about her grades. They weren't very low nor high, very average and just because of that, they disapproved. Crazy, I know. And while they were saying that I can't date someone like her, I didn't do anything. It was pointless to argue with my parents. The girl just sat next to me with her head bowed down. I felt bad but I was far too pissed to care. Later that night, my girlfriend yelled at me, telling me all this stuff that I have heard plenty of times. I then yelled back saying that I thought she wouldn't care what my parents say due to their strictness, and all she said was, "What are you talking about!?" I then realized that she lied and just wanted to date me for whatever reason. Then, we broke up.

You see, after that incident, I don't really trust any girl when they say they like me despite my parents. Actions means more than words, you know?

Oh yeah, you're probably wondering why I didn't protect or defend her in front of my parents. Well, it's because my parents are my weakness. I have to listen to mostly everything they say because if I don't. I feel wrong and very bad. And then I sort of hate myself for not listening to my parents. It's kind of weird but that's how I am.

So, why did I fall for Jiyeon if she sounds like any other girl? Well, it's because she is not like any other girl. How do I know? Well, before I started to like her, I sort of stalked her, you know, to see if she's true to her words. After seeing that she was very honest towards mostly everyone and she kept her words, I liked her. By the way, she is beyond beautiful. Every time I see her now, my heart does little funny jumps that are kind of undescribable.

Once I got to school that morning, I asked my friends, Doojoon and Kikwang, if they had seen Jiyeon yet. They both said no, so I decided to wait for her at the gate. After about 20 minutes, I finally saw her. Immediately, my heart began to do those funny jumps. As she's walking up towards me, I started feeling choked up. I know I have to say something or nothing will happen so I just took a deep breath and said her name as we walked past me. She slowly turns around to face me after. I can tell from her face that she wass surprised. So I showed her my killer smile as the nerves go away, and said hello. She doesn't do anything for a second then she says hi in a soft, shy voice. After hearing that, I laughed a bit. It was cute. Then they walked off. Me, Doojoon, and Kikwang also walked away too after seeing Jiyeon.

"Dude, why can't you just ask her out? It's been about 2 months." Doojoon asks.

"You could take her to the movies. There's a new scary movie that just came out." Kikwang suggests with a shrug. I thought about it for a second.

"Scary movie? But wouldn't she be scared?" I asked. Girls are usually scared of horror movies, right? Why would I want her to be scared on the first date..

"That's the whole point! Don't you get it? If she's scared, she'll cling onto you!" Doojoon says knowingly. Kikwang nods and they both start laughing and hitting each other on the back. I just smiled as the thought of Jiyeon clinging onto my arm crosses my mind.

"Hrm.. I'll think about it." I said with a nod.

After a couple hours of sitting down and studying in class, it was finally lunchtime. We werent that hungry so me and the boys started to walk around school. I was searching for Jiyeon while they were both looking at girls, like always. Doojoon nudged me as Jiyeon and her friends started walking towards us.

"Bro, there's your chance." Doojoon says nodding towards Jiyeon. I stare at her for awhile before slowly approaching her.

Lee Joon's POV::

Every morning was the same thing over and over again. I wake up around 7 and get ready for school. I usually either study or play video games with my extra 10 mintues. Then I head to school with my bike being my transportation.

I check the time and it's 7:40. Jiyeon should be here now since she gets here around 7:30.

You should know something, I am in love with Jiyeon. I have been since 2 years ago, when we first became friends. I fell in love with her smile, her eyes, her voice, and most importantly, her personality. But, I don't think she knows. And I don't want to tell her too because I'm afraid she'll ignore me if I tell her. Why? Because I'm a nerd. And girls don't usually dig nerds. And since Jiyeon is so beautiful, I'm positive she will not like me. I mean, she could get anybody and so why would she choose me?

Ok, I got to admit. I am pretty good looking at some angles. But I think that thing that turns girls off is because I'm a nerd. But I think that if I was a bad or something like that, I'd be hotter than hot. And all the girls will be over me. But, I don't really want girls to be all over me. I don't even want the girls that are all over me right now. I just want Jiyeon to be all over me. I know that sounds creepy, but hey, that's the truth.

Anyways, you know how I said I was scared of Jiyeon finding out my feelings? Well, 2 years ago, I did something very stupid. I told Jiyeon that we should just be close friends. The reason why I said it was because she kept giving me these looks and signals as if she likes me. But I wasn't sure if she actually liked me or she was just testing me. Why would I come to the conclusion that she is testing me? Well, because Jiyyeon just doesn't trust any boy that wants to be her friend. And so, stupid me thought she was just playing around and so, stupid me said something very stupid. I regret it but if I think about, it's kind of good because now we are very close with each other. Just not that close.

So anyways, once I got to the classroom, I saw her talking with her two best friends, IU and Suzy. I went and sat in my seat which is next to Jiyeon. I am very thankful for that. That way, I can see her everyday, up close. Anyways, they stopped talking and just stared at me. I slowly turned my head and IU said hi. I just waved and opened my book to study. Then they just stopped talking and waited for class to start, even though we had about 20 minutes left.

By the way, I always study. That's why I'm in the top 10 in this school. It wasn't easy to get but I managed to get it. You see, that reason why I'm not in the top 5 is because Jiyeon always distracts me with her beautiful face. And so because of that, I get distracted. But hey, at least I managed to get into the top 10.

Later after lunch, I went to sit under a tree around the school. I took out my notebook. It's filled with poems and drawings of varieties of things. I started to draw Jiyeon then I saw her walking with her friends. I stopped drawing and just stared at her. She also sees me and then looks ahead. I follow her gaze and it went to Junhyung, her crush. I felt a little broken but I managed to look at them for a while. He asks her something and she's smiling. I quickly gather my stuff, not wanting to see this, and walked away, feeling more broken.