038

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

“Uhhmm… why did you call me?” I asked into the phone.

“What? Why did I call you? Why do you think? You just disappeared!” Joon yelled.

“Yeah because no one was with me.” I took my eyes off Seung Ho.

“I came back for you though.” Joon said softly.

“You… you did?” I smiled.

“Of course I did. I will never leave you alone like that.” Joon said gently.

“But you just did. Not so long ago.” I said.

“Yeah but—where are you?” Joon said, obviously skipping his answer. I my lips and sipped my hot chocolate.

“I am-- wait why?” I asked.

“So I can come get you.” Joon said.

“No. Why?” I said.

“So we can talk things over.” Joon said.

“I don’t want to talk things over. Sorry, I got to go. Bye.” I pressed end and put my phone on the table.

“What was that all about?” Seung Ho asked me. I looked at him.

“You see, I have this thing, this feeling or whatever, in me and it’s bothering me. It’s like I want to talk to everyone as if this never happened but yet, I feel bad, sad, whatever. I don’t- I don’t know.” I covered my face with my hands.

“So, you’re saying that you have mixed feelings?” Seung Ho asked slowly.

Yeeesss… like, I am relieved yet worried yet scared yet confused.” I said. I made no sense so I shook my head and covered my face again.

“I understand.” Seung Ho said.

“You do?” I asked.

“Totally. So, now do you want my advice or not?” Seung Ho asked me.

“But I didn’t ask for your advice….” I said.

“I know but I have some!” Seung Ho said. I sighed.

“Fine, fine… tell me your ‘advice’.” I said.

“OK, my advice is that you should call him back.” Seung Ho said simply.

“What? What kind of advice is that?” I asked.

“Just do it. You see, since you are confused and all, just call him. Maybe that will make things feel more at ease.” Seung Ho said nodding, while being happy of his advice.

“Call him?” I looked at my phone and turned the lock off and stared at my screensaver which was Joon.

“Yes. Now.” Seung Ho said. I bit my lip and dialed Joon’s number.

“Jiyeon?” Joon asked worriedly.

“Hi.” I said. I stared at Seung Ho who was happily sipping his hot chocolate.

“Hi…” Joon said softly.

“I’m sorry. Sorry, for my attitude before.” I said.

“It’s OK. I understand. Now, can you please tell my where you are?” Joon asked.

“Yeah... I’m at this café. But, I’ll meet you in a bit, OK?” I said.

“Who are you with?” Joon asked me.

“Seung Ho. Meet you at the park in 10. Bye!” I hung up before Joon could ask any more questions.

“OK, that was… weird.” Seung Ho said. I got my bag and we both left.

“So…  where are we going?” Seung Ho asked me once we started the car.

“My house.” I said. Seung Ho nodded and we left.

Once we got there, we both walked to the park and found Joon swinging on a swing by himself.

“Your boyfriend is a loner.” Seung Ho whispered to me. I elbowed him and took a deep breath. I didn’t want to face Joon but I know I had to sometime soon. He probably is the only one I could face right now besides IU. The ones I can’t face are Hyuna, Yoseob, and Suzy.

“Joon.” I said. Joon whipped his head and looks relieved. Then he ran over here and hugged me tightly. He ran so fast that it took me a while to realize he was hugging me.

“UHmm…” I said awkwardly. Then he let go of me and held me by my shoulders. He looked me in the eye, trying to hold my gaze but I quickly looked elsewhere.

“Seung Ho?” Joon let go of me and went to shake Seung Ho’s hand.

“Haven’t seen you for a while.” Seung Ho said.

“Same here. How you doing?” Joon asked.

“I’m doing awesome! Whooaa! Joon-ah, you look way better without glasses.” Seung Ho said.

“Of course!” Joon said. I sighed and looked around the park and spotted someone. Once she saw me, she came running up to me and hugged me.

“Jiyeon-ah! Are you OK?” IU asked me. I nodded.

“I’m sorry I just left you there. I just had to go calm Suzy down.” IU said guiltily.

“I know. It’s OK. If I wasn’t myself, I would’ve run after her too.” I said. IU looked at me weirdly. Then we both laughed.

“UHm.. how about we go get some food? I’m kind of hungry.” Joon said to all of us. We all nodded and headed for the noodles restaurant.

I smiled. I didn’t know that even though my past was brought up to let everyone know, they would still be here for me now.

 

OK, SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. I JUST WANTED TO WITE SOMETHING. AND SO I HOPE THIS MADE UP FOR ME NOT WRINTING FOR LIKE, 5 DAYS. OR LESS... I DONT KNOW. ANYWAYS. ENJOY. AND PLEASE COMMENT!