046

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Junhyung's POV::

I was at Hara's house, just relaxing in the living room. It was a Sunday and it was lunchtime and Hara didn't want to cook.

"You want to go eat Chinese?" I asked.

"Chinese? I haven't had that in a while so... yes!" Hara smiled. We both got ready and then left to a Chinese restaurant.

"I'll take an order of chow mein, sweet and sour chicken, and.... fried rice." I said to the waiter who was totally checking me out.

"OK." As the waiter went away, Hara smirked at her.

"She was so checking you out." Hara said.

"I know right? But, it's OK, it doesn't bother me." I said.

"It's bothers me!" Hara pointed to herself.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Uhm... anyways, does your school gets to have a dance?" I asked.

"Ani! My school is too strict. They think that we will just grind on each other than dance and show off our bodies and stuff like that. I mean, they think too much." Hara puffed.

"So you haven't been to a school dance lately?" I asked.

"Nope. The last one was like 4 years ago." Hara said.

"Oh... well, if you were to go to a dance, would you be excited?" I asked.

"Excited? Of course! I want to go to a school dance so bad..." Hara pouted. I smiled and stared at her.

"Well, anyways... how's everyone at school? Is Jiyeon still going to school?" Hara asked.

"Well, only on friday." I said.

"I hope she doesn't feel too bad. Why don't you go cheer her up?" Hara said.

"I did. And I think she's already cheered up. I mean, almost everyone went to cheer her up and all." I said.

"That's good. Well, I've been meaning to ask you... do you want to go with me to my parent's annual party?"

"Annual party?"I raised my eyebrow. (A/N: I find it hella y when Junhyung raises his eyebrow. 8D)

"Yeah... it's this little dumb party they do every year for no particular reason." Hara looked down and blushed.

"I'd love to." I grinned. Hara looked at me and smiled.

"Really. Gomawo! Whenever I ask people, they would reject it." Hara said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know why. They just do. I think that since they think I am a goodie two shoes, my parents are strict. I don't know. I don't care." Hara srugged.

"But you're not a goodie two shoe." I said.

"What?" Hara asked.

"Remember what we did the other night?" I winked. (A/N:: AHAHHA! Sorry, I just had to add that in. Now, you can imagine whatever you think they did. Kekeke~ If you want to think nice(which I don't think most of you will) you can think they went to go throw eggs at someone's house or something... OR if you want to think naughty(which most of you would) you could go read some about Junhara. LOLs. XD)

"Hey." Hara reached over and smacked my arm.

"Anyways, I wanted to say, you're parents are far from strict." I said.

"I know right? But no one cares." Hara smiled weakly.

"Here is your order." The waiter came back and she placed our food down.

After we ate, the fortune cookies came.

"Ahh! Here you go." I handed Hara a fortune cookie.

"Oh, thanks." She smiled as she bit into it and pulled the paper out.

"Will you go...." She looks up at me with these huge eyes. I smiled.

"Will you? I mean, I know you don't go to our school but we are allowed to bring one person and I wanted to bring you but if you don't want to then that's fine too." I said.

"Are you crazy? Of course I'll go!" Hara jumped out of her seat and hugged me.

"Gomawo, gomawo, gomawo!" Hara kissed me on the cheeks. Then she stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Dress shopping! Come on, let's pay and then go." Hara said. I laughed and nodded.

We drove to a huge dress store in the mall.

"Wahh~ there is so much pretty dresses! So many to choose!" Hara said as we got in. "But, there is way too much people."

"Wait here." I said. Hara looked confused. I walked to the back and found a worker.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"I need everyone to leave. There's way to much people here." I said.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" The girl asked. I looked at her name tag.

"Listen Mae-Jin, my dad owns this store. I am Yong Junhyung. So please do as I say." I said with a smile.

"Yo-yong Junhyung?" The girl's eyes widened. I nodded.

"Omo, I am so sorry for what I said." She said quickly.

"It's OK! Just get these girls out as soon as possible, OK? And open the catwalk." I said.

"But, what about the costumers here already? I can't just kick them out." She said. I sighed.

"Just tell them to leave and come back in two hours and they'll get 40% off. OK?" I said.

"Yes sir." Then she went off and did what I told her to do. I sighed and went back to Hara who was still standing in the front.

"Don't worry. It'll just be me and you." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I asked them to kick these girls out." I said.

"You did WHAT?" Hara shouted.

"It's ok though! I- I told them that if they came back in 2 hours, then they'll get 40% off." I said as I held up my hand.

"And what makes you have the power to do so?" Hara asked.

"Hara-shi, my dad owns businesses and this is one of them." I said.

"Oh.... you're dad is this rich?" Hara asked.

"I guess. I mean, he doesn't seem rich but he is. He has lots of power. He owns clothing stores, restaurants, shoe stores, and plenty more." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" Hara asked.

"I thought you knew already. I mean, shouldn't your parents have told you this?" I asked.

"No... well, come on! I need to find a dress! Now, what color should we go with?" Hara said as she dragged me in.

"Uhm.. baby blue and possible white." I said as I stood there watching as Hara picked out dresses.

"Come on, I need to try these on!" Hara said.

"Hey, you do know that you have to model them for me right?" I said as she dragged me onto a chair.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I pointed to the catwalk which lighted up right as I pointed at it. Hara's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?" Hara asked.

"Of course. I don't lie about something like this. Now go change!" I said. Hara bit her lip and nodded.

Hara come out awkwardly in a dress that was so fluffy and walked then catwalk.

"You look beautiful!" I shouted.

"Yeah but I don't like this dress." Hara said. Then she went back in the changing room. Then she came out again.

"So cute!" I said.

"But it's kinda plain." Hara tilted her head. Then she changed.

"I like this one." She said. I bit my lip.

"I don't." I said.

"Why not?" She twirled.

"Because it's too original."

"Fine fine." Hara said.

"That's really y." I said. Hara blushed and twirled.

"Really?"

"But too y for our school. But, buy that. I may want to take you to a club one day or something." I said. Hara laughed as she headed towards the fitting room.

"I LOVE THAT ONE!" I shouted.

"Me too! It's kind of like the other one but this one is blue and longer." Hara twirled happily.

"Let's get that one." I said.

"OK!" Hara jumped in excitement.

"Oh! Don't forget the white one too." I said. Hara nodded and took off her dress.

As we paid, the girl from before and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, hi. Uhm... you know about the 40% thing? Well, what if your father disapproves?" She asked with a scared look.

"Did you call him?" I asked. She nodded slowly. I sighed and took out my phone and dialed my dad's number.

"Junhyung-ah! Who told you you could just kick everyone out of that store and tell them that we'll give them 40% off? Huh? Who said you could do that? Why did you even do that too?" My father yelled into the phone.

"I wanted everyone out since Hara was picking a dress for my dance at school. And I wanted her to catwalk for me so we could choose the dress together." I explained.

"Hara-shi?" My dad asked.

"Yes, Hara. Who else?" I asked.

"Oh... well... in that case, then it's ok. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Take care." Then he hung up.

"Wow... your dad must really like me..." Hara smiled.

"I think he loves you. But, who wouldn't love you?" I asked. Hara blushed and took the bag off the table.

"Well, that seemed to go well... OK! Thank you for not letting us get in trouble!" The girl bowed and I nodded. Then me and Hara left the store.

"I wonder why your dad likes me." Hara said.

"Because you are wonderful and amazing at everything you do. And, you're really nice. and cute. and pretty. and y. and hot. and beautiful. Just plain perfect." I said.

"You.. do you really mean it?" Hara asked.

"Yes." I said. Hara grinned and walked ahead.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I said. As I got to her, I slid my hand into hers and entwined them together.

"Hara... you forgot something." I whispered.

"To kiss you? nah..." Hara said.

"No... shoes." I whispered. Hara stopped.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot shoes!" Then she dragged me somewhere else.

 

Did you like this Junhara shippers? I hope you did! As I said before, MORE TO COME! All you have to do is COMMENT. ^^ Also, comment anyways! I'm just so excited because you guys have no idea what is coming up but i do(of course) and it sounds just GREAT. kekeke~