035

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

I ran outside as the bell ringed. I sat on a benth and covered my face. Then I felt Joon's arm over my shoulders.

"Are you OK?" Joon asked me. I looked up and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I just... I don't know." I said. I looked at the ground.

"Well, just forget it OK?" Joon asked. I nodded and we headed back to class. Once we got there, the teacher yelled at us and told us we had to clean up the whole classroom after school today. We nodded and I looked over at Hyuna's seat but it was empty. I looked around but she was no where here. Concerned, I tugged Joon's sleeve.

"What?" Joon asked me.

"Where's Hyuna?" I whispered. Joon looked around and shrugged. He looked as worried as I was.

At lunch break, Junhyung came up to me while Joon went to look for Hyuna.

"Hey Jiyeon. I heard what happened. Are you OK?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah, it's wasn't a big deal. Nobody got hurt... physically." I said.

"Oh, that's good. I think.." Junhyung nodded.

"So, what's up?" I asked. Junhyung looked bothered.

"Nothing much..." Junhyung said.

"You sure? You know that you can tell me anything." I said. Junhyung took a deep breath and turned to me.

"I want everyone to meet Hara. But I'm scared." JUnhyung said quickly.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Well, everyone thinks I like you and if people found out that I am dating someone that my parents chose, then they'll look down on me." Junhyung said.

"What do you mean they'll look down on you?" I asked.

"Well you see... it's hard to explain." Junhyung said.

"Well, if you really-- wait--- you're dating Hara?!" I asked in excitement.

"Uhhm... yeah, didn't you know?" He asked.

"No, I did not know! You never said anything! Ahh! That's amazing! You have to totally show her off to everyone. She's a great girl." I said.

"Right. So what were you saying?" Junhyung asked.

"Uhh.... oh yeah! If you really love her, then you wouldn't be scared of anything like people looking down on you. As long as your love for her is strong enough, it should be fine. If you love her and she loves you back, then nothing can stop you two." I said.

"You're right! So... when should she meet the everyone?" Junhyung said.

"Everyone? Yah Junhyung, have you been keeping her a secret?" I asked.

"Oh, kinda." Junhyung said.

"Oh, well... how about today after school? Me and Joon has to clean the classroom. You guys are welcome to help!" I said with a bright smile.

"Help?" Junhyung asked.

"Haha, just kidding! Just come and watch us clean or something. Everybody is going to be there." I lied.

"Oh, that works!" Junhyung said. He said thanks and then left.

"I can't find her. I texted her but she didn't reply." Joon said after running back to me.

"Oh.. maybe she went home." I said. I asked around and nobody knew. There was only one last place to ask, besides going to Hyuna's home. I walked to the main office and knocked on the director's door.

"Come in." Said a deep voice. I looked at Joon and nodded. We both entered and sat down.

"How may I help you?" The director said.

"Uhm... do you know if Kim Hyuna left to go home?" I asked.

"Ahh, Hyuna... yes she has left. She was not feeling good, she said." The director said.

"Oh, OK thanks." I said and we got up once we were out the door, I quickly turned back.

"Director, uhm.. do you happen to know what exact day Hyuna will be leaving?" I asked.

"I think she is officially leaving on Friday." 4 more days left.

"Oh, OK. Thanks!" I ran out of the room and stopped by Joon.

"4 more days till she leaves. You have got to stop her." I said.

"Stop her? Jiyeon, aren't you upset with her?" Joon asked.

"I am but I'm upset with myself more. I shouldn't have said what I said. It wasn't her fault." I said.

"What wasn't her fault?" Joon asked. I almost forgot that Joon didn't know.

"What? Nothing..." I said quickly and started walking. Joon caught up with me and held my hand. I smiled and told him that Junhyung and Hara were going to pay us a visit after school while we do our punishment. And that we were going to make some phone calls.

Later after school, me and Joon sat on the desks, holding mops. We pushed all the desks to the sides and were going to mop the middle.

"Wanna start?" Joon asked me. I nodded and we started. I went at the end of the room while Joon went to the other end.

We mopped back and forth for 10 minutes. Joon sat on the desk and sighed.

"Can I be done?" Joon asked.

"We still have to wipe the chalkboard, wipe the desks, and dust off the bookshelves." I said.

"Can't we just pay some little kid to do it?" Joon asked. I smacked his arm.

"No we cannot. Come on, the faster we do it, the faster it's done." I said. Joon nodded and got up. While wiping the chalkboard, IU and Wooyoung came in. Yoseob and Suzy followed.

"Hey guys." I said while wiping the chalkboard. I heard murmurs of hi.

After wiping the chalkboard, Kikwang, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Doojoon came in. They all sat on the desks.

"So why did you call us here? I have a soccer meet in 10 minutes." Doojoon said.

"Just wait. He'll be here any minute." I said.

"Who?" Hyunseung asked.

"Junhyung." I said while wiping the bookshelves.I looked over at Joon and he was almost done wiping the desks.

"So that's the reason why you called all of us here? Because of Junhyung?' Kikwang asked.

"Yes." I was done wiping the bookshelves. Phew, I am done. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Junhyung telling me to come out. I told them to wait and went out the room.

"What?" I asked.

"Is everyone in there?" Junhyung asked. I nodded as I waved to Hara who was smiling brightly.

"Yes, now come on." I said and I dragged them both to room. We all entered and everyone stared at Junhyung and Hara, who was holding hands.

"Guys, the reason why I contacted you guys is because Junhyung wanted to tell you guys something." I said.

"Wait, you had to contact them?" Junhyung asked. I nodded and Junhyung looked happy.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Hara." Junhyung said with a bright smile.

"You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell us?" Hyunseung asked.

"Because... I don't know." Junhyung said.

"She's so pretty!" IU said and Hara smiled.

"Thanks." Hara said quietly.

"You guys aren't mad or anything?" Junhyung asked the guys. They all shook their head.

"How come?" Junhyung asked.

"Because that deal meant nothing. And you know it." Doojoon said. Junhyung's smile grew wider.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem." They said. Then they all left. Junhyung, Hara, Yoseob, Suzy, IU, Wooyoung, Joon and me all sat down, staring at each other. I avoided Yoseob's eyes and looked at everyone.

"UHm... why are you guys still here?" I asked.

"Because there is nothing else to do." Suzy said.

"Oh, how about we all clean?" I asked even though there was no cleaning left.

"Oh! I remembered! I have homework to do! Bye everyone!" IU said while dragging Wooyoung away.

"UHm.. I've got nothing." Suzy said.

"Well, we have to get going anyways." I said. Me and Joon got up and so did everyone. We all left in our seperate ways.

"That was... awkward." Joon said.

"Yeah, I know." I said. Joon suddenly grabbed my hand and ran.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I heard something. I think it might be Hyuna." Joon said.

"But Hyuna went home!" I said.

"But she could always come back." Joon said. We ran into a room and found someone crying. I looked around the room and everything was messy. Papers were all over the floor, books were ripped, desks were flipped over.

"Hyuna?" Joon asked, getting closer to her. She stopped crying and turned around. Once Hyuna saw Joon, she ran to him and hugged him.

"Tell me it isn't true! Tell me that this is all a dream and that when I wake up you'll be by my side again." Hyuna sobbed.

"Hyuna..." Joon said.

"Please tell me that this isn't happening!" Hyuna shouted.

"Hyuna, I can't. I can't tell you lies that would just hurt you more." Joon said. Hyuna quickly let Joon go and dropped to the floor and cried more.

"Hyuna, don't cry." Joon said.

"It's all over for me...." Hyuna sobbed.

"No it's not." Joon said.

"Yes it is! Who cares for me now? My parents don't since of that mistake. You don't like me because you have her. My friends... I don't even have any friends! How am I suppose to live when nobody cares about me or like me?" Hyuna yelled.

"Kikwang. Kikwang does. He cares a lot about you. Why can't you see that?!" Joon yelled at Hyuna.

"Maybe if you gave him a chance, you'll see how much he cares for you." Joon said.

"Whatever." Hyuna got up quickly and came towards me. She gave me a dirty look and then ran off. I frown and Joon came over.

"I'm sorry." Joon said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Her."

"It's not your fault." I said and we walked away. We walked towards the gate and I saw Hyuna under a tree. She was texting on her phone furiously. She then looked up and gave me a nasty look. Then she smirked and raised her phone in the air, waving it.

Just by looking at that movement, I knew something wasn't right. Something bad is coming, I just knew it.

 

Ahhhh... hi guys. You know what to do!