017

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

This was getting me frustrated so I went to my old school. I was sort of scared to go back but I gathered up my courage. I also called IU to go with me. IU finally came up to the front, where I was.

"Jiyeon-ah, why are we here?" IU asked me.

"I just have to find out something." I said back. She nodded and we went inside. While walking through the school, all the bad memories were coming to me. I hated these memories but I just had to find out if Hyuna was who I thought she was. Finally, walking through the school, we got to the back. I looked around and I finally spot them. Those girls. Once they saw me, they all looked at me. I walked up to them slowly.

"Jiyeon-ah, do you know them?" IU asked me. I ignored her.

Once I got up to them, all of them noticed me. There was about 4 girls there. One was missing. They all looked sort of scared for some odd reason. Why were they scared now and not before?

"Why are you guys so scared?" I asked them.

"What are you doing here?" One of them asked me.

"Finding out some anwsers." I said.

"What do you want?" The second girl asked.

"First of all, why are you guys so scared?" I asked them.

"Do you not know what happened when you left?" The first girl said. This girl was the one who hated me most.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Something. Now what are you doing here? If someone sees us..." The second girls said.

"What would happen?" I asked them again.

"What did you want?" The third now said.

"I said, what would happen?!" I shouted at them. I took a step forward and they backed up. What did happen when I left?

"We- we might get--" the fourth girl started to say.

"Don't tell her!" The first girl said.

"Then why don't we find out what would happen." I said walking up to them. The first girl stood still but the rest backed up. I looked at the three and back to the first one.

"Looks like you don't really care." I stared at her hard and she looked around then she finally backed up. I looked around too and there was some people staring.

"So.. last time I remembered, there was another girl. Where is she?" I asked them.

"She went abroad." The thris girl said.

"What was her name again?" I asked them.

"Her name was Hyuna. What do you want with her?" The fist girl said. So my suspensions were right after all.

"What do I want with her?" I repeated them. Making them scared was making me feel good.

"You can't do anything to her. She's never coming back, you know," The second girl said.

"Oh really now? She never told you guys she was back? That's really sad. I thought you guys were so close with each other. So, why did she go abroad and not you guys?" I asked them. No one replied so I gave them a hard stare.

"We were all supposed to go but then they said that only one could go and Hyuna's parents said that Hyuna is going because they were too disappointed." the foruth one said.

"Then what did you guys get?" I asked them.

"They told us that if we ever came up close to you, they'd send us abroad too." The third one said.

"I guess you guys don't really mind going abroad then." I said to them. They all looked scared again.

"Well, I'm done here. See you guys later. And remember, I will never forgive you guys." I said and turned away with IU.

After a couple feet away, I turned around again.

"Oh yeah. Next time, don't be so scared alright?" I smiled at them and turned around and walked away, hearing them saying 'next time?'.

Once we were in front of the school IU stopped me.

"Jiyeon. Who are they? Please tell me!" IU said.

"IU-shi, wait till we get to my house and I'll tell you everything, OK?" I said with tears in my eyes. IU nodded and we headed for my home.

Once we got to my house, I told IU everything. I told her who they were and what they did to me. But I left out the part that I was dating Yoseob. I just told her that I was just dating someone.

"Jiyeon-ah, how come you never told me this?" IU asked me.

"Because it's too painful. Even to this day it is. IU, promise me you won't tell anyone." I asked her and she promised me.

"But Jiyeon-ah, why were you teaing up before?" IU asked me. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"IU-shi, did you know how scary that was before?" I asked her.

"Oh, I guess. But Jiyeon-ah, you were very cool before." IU said to me. I smiled.

"I was , wasn't I?" I said.

"Very. The way you talked to them was like you were in control, and you were, by the way." IU said and  I smiled again.

Later that night when IU went home, I got a text from Joon.

-where did you go before?-

-handling some business- I replied back.

-what do you mean?-

I didn't reply him back. I was still in all the infomation I recieved before. So Hyuna was one of the bullies, those girls were scared of me, Hyuna went to sudy abroad because of me. But wait, how did this all happen? Who was the one who snitched on them? Was it one of the girls? Wait, that's impposible. I guess it was one of the bystanders. Anyways, now I understand why Hyuna was so scared of me. If I come to think of it, Hyuna was the one who holding the lighter. This was making me mad. Hyuna was here, acting all innocent when she isn't a bit innocent. I kept thinking of ways to destroy her but the only way to really destroy her is to tell Joon. But I couldn't do that even if I hated her guts. I guess I'll just keep acting as if I didn't know who she was so she'll be scared all the time.

The next day, when me and IU went to our homeroom, Joon was in there already with Hyuna. They were talking by Joon's desk and Hyuna was in my desk.

"Excuse me Hyuna, but that's my desk." I said politely.

"Oh sorry." she said and got up. I then went into my desk and told Joon something.

"Joon, guess what happened on tuesday?" I asked him. Joon smiled and asked what.

"I saw these girls bullying this one girl in the bathroom. They were planning to throw water all over her while they locked her up in the stall." I looked over at Hyuna and she looked scared. Yeah girl, you better be scared.

"Oh, Hyuna, you look scared. Have you ever been bullied before?" I asked her innocently. She just stared at me with big eyes.

"Is she ok?" Joon asked me, ignoring the question I asked Hyuna.

"Yeah, I stopped her and she was ok. Thank goodness I saved her, though." I said.

"Wait, was that why you were almost late to class?" Joon asked me.

"Yeah." I replied. I looked at Hyuna again and she was just staring at me. I gave her a why-are-you-looking-at-me look. Then she finally looked away.

"Joon, so what did you want to do tomorrow?" Hyuna asked Joon.

"We could do anything." Joon relpied.

"Hey, how about we go to this new resturant that just opened? I heard that they cook right in front of you." Hyuna said.

"Sure. Hey Jiyeon, you wanna tag along?" Joon asked me.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled and looked at Hyuna. Hyuna looked at me and then behind me. I turned around and saw IU looking at her too. I smiled and then the teacher came in.

 

Sorry to make Hyuna the mean girl. I wasn't planning to have a mean girl but then decided to get one or else this wouldnt get interesting. And BTW, i don't hate Hyuna or anything. I just chose her as the mean girl because I ship jijoon and i dont really like joonah couple. Because if you looked at this one video, joon doesnt seem interested in her. LIKE I SAID, I AM NOT HATING ON HYUNA or ANYTHING. so dont hate me.