043

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

"Jiyeon-ah? Are you ready yet? The furneral is starting soon." I heard IU's voice. I was standing against the door.

"Jiyeon-ah?" IU opened the door slowly as I unlocked it.

"Oh, why aren't you ready? Come on, we have to go." IU said.

"Jiyeon-ah, please don't be like this. It's been five days. You need to get up and get some fresh air. Come on now." IU tried grabbing my arm but failed to.

"Jiyeon, let's get going." IU warned me.

"Jiyeon!" IU screamed. I looked at her.

"If you're not going, then I'm going to go by myself." IU said.

"Let me change." I said quietly. IU nodded and got out. After 5 minutes, she came back and we left.

Once we got into the black car that my dad sent for me, I rested my head on IU's shoulder.

"Joon said that he'll meet us there." IU said as she looked through her phone.

"Ok...." I closed my eyes and opened them after a couple minutes.

"We're here." The driver said. He opened us the door.

I stopped IU before entering the room.

"What?" She asked.

"I can't go in there." I said.

"Why not?" IU asked. I dragged her away and sat on a chair that was in the lobby.

"I said something horrible to Joon 3 days ago. I told him that it would probably my fault if we break up. I didn't mean to say it or anything but then I did say it. Then he got mad and left. IU-shi, he hates me now! How could I just go in there and then see Joon later and act as if everything is OK and as if he wasn't mad at me?" I said.

"I don't think he'll be mad at you. I think that if he truely loves you, he'd understand and forget about it." IU said.

"You really think?" I asked.

"Yes. Now come on, we have to get in there before we get yelled at." IU said as she got up. I followed her to the room and took a deep breath before entering.

"Jiyeon-ah!" One of my aunts came up and hugged me. "How are you feeling? I heard you were not doing good."

"Where did you hear that?" I pulled on a fake smile.

"Your parents said that you weren't adjusting well with this." I looked at my aunt and giggled.

"It's painful but I'm doing just fine." I lied. My aunt patted my head.

"That's good. I have to go talk to some other people, I'll talk to you later." I nodded as she left. IU gave me an encouraging smile as we went to sit down. IU sat next to Wooyoung who was already there.

"Jiyeon-ah..." I looked up and saw Lee Joon come over. I gulped and stared at him. He didn't look mad anymore. He hugged me and sat down.

"Are you feeling OK?" He asked me. I nodded.

"I was so worried about you. Why did you have to stay away from me for 3 days?" Joon asked. It was as if he forgot what I had said on accident. I took a deep breath and tried to not look at him. Was he really happy or was he faking this? Did he really forget and moved on or was he just putting on a show?

"Jiyeon-ah..." I looked up to see Seung Ho and Seo Woo coming over.

"Annyeong..." I said. Seo Woo came over and gave me a hug as Seung Ho smiled at me.

"Ahh~ Now I understand why you left us at the club the other day." Seung Ho nodded as he adjusted this information in.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry." I said.

"It's fine." Seo Woo said as she held my hand. "We're sorry too."

After a couple mroe hours, everyone left one by one. It was only me, my family, and friends left.

"I'll take Jiyeon home if you don't mind." Joon said to my parents.

"It's fine." My mom said. Joon held my hand and led me to the bus stop.

"I don't have my car here but we can take the bus." Joon said. I nodded. I quickly looked at him to see if he was still mad but he just smiled at me, which made me soften up.

As we got on 10 minutes later, we sat in silence.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?" Joon held my hand.

"I hid myself for five days and only saw you for like 10 minutes the other day." I said.

"It's OK. You just needed time." Joon said.

"I'm sorry for what I said too." I said. Joon stood quiet for a couple seconds.

"I'm sorry too." Joon said.

"Why are you sorry? I was the one who said that stupid comment." I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to your explantion." Joon said. I looked at him and he smiled.

"This is really tiring." I said.

"What is? The funeral?" I asked.

"Yes and staying away from you."

"What do you mean?"

"Not seeing you for like a day is like being trapped in a hole. Now can you imagine not seeing you for 5 days?" I joked. Joon laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Then why didn't you call me and see me?' Joon asked.

"I was scared." I said.

"You shouldn't be. Jiyeon-ah, I am your boyfriend. I love you more than anything and I want you to call me and see me at least everday if possible. I want to call you and see you everyday. You are like the meaning of love for me." Joon said.

"Meaning of love?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know, 'Love is just a word till someone comes and gives it a meaning'. You are that meaning." Joon said. I grinned and looked outside.

"I'm really tired, Joon-ah." I said as I rested my head on Joon's shoulder.

"Me too." Joon reasted his head on mine.

"Joon?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I love you too." I said as my eyes were closing. I could hear Joon smile as I slowly fell asleep.

 

HI! I hoped this made up for me MIA. Lols. I was just so busy and lazy. Hah! But anyways, I promise to write more and more! Hrm... only a couple more chapters to go! OH NO!