032

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

Even though I had the urge to go up to Wooyoung and hug him, I didn’t. I told myself that if he loves me, he’ll come up to me. Later at lunch, me and Jiyeon walked around.

“IU-shi, it’s been 2 weeks. Go talk to him. Stop being mad.” Jiyeon whined.

“But Jiyeon-shi, mad is not—“

“IU! He loves you.”

“Yeah and I-“

“I don’t care if you refuse to listen to my words but just don’t refuse his!”

“I know Jiyeon-ah, but-“

“But he has to come up to you? No! You go to him!” Jiyeon yelled.

“Jiyeon-ah! Shut up. You’re not even hearing me out. So I’m going to be quiet and ignore you!” I said. If they thought I was still mad/sad over this, I mind as well be right? Now, let the acting begin.

“Jiyeon-ah! If he really loved me, he would have come up to me to apologize!” I said.

“IU-shi, I totally agree.” Jiyeon said with a smile. Wait, so this argument is over already? Then why did I act? Whatever.

Jiyeon’s POV::

That is what I just needed to hear. ‘If he really loved me, he would have come up to me to apologize!’ After school, I texted Wooyoung.

TO: Wooyoung
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: IU’s birthday party
Wooyoung, she said all you needed to do was to apologize. She’s still too scared to come up to you. So remember my plan? We are going to go through with it on Saturday.

Today was a Wednesday. 3 more days till IU’s surprise birthday party. I secretly talked to everyone while IU wasn’t there. IU went to the classroom already. I found Fei, Jia, and Min by the bench.

“Yah! On Saturday, we’re having a surprise party for IU. So be there OK? At my house.” I said. They all said they’ll be there. I went to everyone that was close to us, I went to Kikwang and them too. After that, I went back to the classroom, acting as if nothing happened.

*Saturday*

Today was Saturday and I secretly let everyone in at the back to IU doesn’t see anything. After preparing everything, I called IU.

“Yobosayo?” IU said.

“IU-shi? Are you busy? Can you come over right now?” I asked.

“Right now? But I’m in the middle of my drama! Can’t you just wait for another 30 minutes?!” IU whined.

“Anni! Come over right now! But first, get ready and dress up!” I said.

“Dress up? Why?” IU whined.

“Because.. uhm.. because my sick aunt is here and if she saw you looking like a mess, she’ll look at you weird. Now I’ll give you 10 minutes to get ready! Bye!” I yelled into the phone.

“But-but Jiyeon-ah! Ugh. Fine! See you in 10 minutes.” IU said stubbornly.

“Yes! OK, remember our plan? She comes in for like 5 minutes then Wooyoung pops up and then we lie that we forgot to go buy the cake! OK?” I shouted to everyone after I hung up the phone. They all nodded, feeling sneaky.

After 10 minutes, IU finally knocks on the door. I went to go open it while everyone hid.

“Annyeong IU! Wow! You look so pretty! Come in, come in.” I said.

“Why is it all so dark…”

“SURPRISE!” Everyone shouted once I the lights. I glanced at IU and she had a huge grin on her face.

“Jiyeon-ah.” IU said.

“Surprise IU. You are officially 18 now!” I said to her. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“Aww! Thanks you Jiyeon-ah and everyone here.” IU said, feeling touched.

“Me too?” Wooyoung comes out from behind the sofa. IU looks at him, obviously shocked.

“Wooyoung-shi?” IU squeaked out. Wooyoung smiled at her.

“Happy birthday IU.” Wooyoung said. IU’s eyes were getting watery. This was our cue to leave.

“Uhm, IU. We forgot to buy the cake, so uh, we’ll be back.” I said and pointed to the door and everyone followed.

Narrator’s POV::

Once Jiyeon and her friends left, IU and Wooyoung were still staring at each other.

“Wooyoung, what are you doing here?” IU asked Wooyoung.

“Why can’t I be here for my girlfriend’s surprise birthday party?” Wooyoung said.

“Oh. Girlfriend?” IU asked.

“Yes girlfriend. You never were not my girlfriend. Even though we went on break, you were still my girlfriend.” Wooyoung said. Then wooyoung pulled IU into a hug.

“IU, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for ever saying that we needed a break when we obviously didn’t. I just thought that my sister threatened you to break up with me or whatever. Oh, IU-shi, do you know how much I miss you?! I thought I was going crazy without you here. I missed your laughter, your smile, your voice, your touch, your kisses, your hugs, your beautiful eyes, and everything else.” Wooyoung said sweetly. Now tears were coming from IU’s eyes.

“Wooyoung, I’ve missed you too. I’ve missed your laugh, smile, hug, kiss, touch, voice, and everything else. Wooyoung, I’m sorry too. I’m sorry for being such a wimp and not talking to you. Wooyoung, I thought I was going to go crazy too!” IU said with tears.

“IU-shi, will you take me back?” Wooyoung asked.

“Of course I will, you babo.” IU said while slightly punching his chest. Wooyoung lifted her head up and he kissed her gently.

“IU-shi, saranghae.” Wooyoung said.

“I know you do. I mean, what kind of babo would make their hyung go around playing with their girlfriend just so he can make sure she wasn’t cheating?” IU joked.

“What? How did you know?” Wooyoung asked.

“From Tae Yang-shi, who else?” She said.

“Oh, of course. I’m going to go kick his now.” Wooyoung said.

“No, don’t. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t how much I loved you and… how much of a babo you were.” IU said. Wooyoung hugged IU again.

“I’m still sorry IU. If I ever make a mistake like this ever again, please just dump me forever.” Wooyoung said.

“Dump you forever? I don’t think so Wooyoung. You are mine forever.” IU said.

“Ahh! I forgot, we did buy the cake. Oops.” Jiyeon said once she opened the door.

Once everyone came back in, they singed ‘Happy Birthday’ and then they ate cake. After that, they opened presents and played games. While everyone was eating Wooyoung took out IU’s ring. He grabbed IU’s hand.

“Eh?” IU asked.

“Here, this proves that we are really together.” Wooyoung slipped the ring onto IU’s finger.

“How- how did you get that?” IU asked.

“Someone helped me get it.” Wooyoung said. IU looked at Jiyeon and Jiyeon smiled weakly.

Jiyeon was sitting next to Joon.

“Jiyeon-ah…” Joon said softly. Jiyeon turned her head to face Joon and Joon planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“What was that for?” Jiyeon asked Joon.

“Just because.” Joon said. Jiyeon kissed him.

“What was that for?” Joon asked Jiyeon.

“Just because.” Jiyeon said back with a smile.

Suzy was sitting on Yoseob. Yoseob held her hand. Yoseob felt grateful that he didn’t fully go through his plans that would hurt Jiyeon. Because if he did like he imagined it, things wouldn’t be the same.

“Suzy-shi, saranghae.” Yoseob whispered to Suzy’s ear. Suzy froze; he never said he loved her to her like that before. It didn’t sound meaningless or anything. It sounded meaningful. Suzy turned to look at Yoseob. Suzy smiled and kissed him.  Yoseob kissed back.

After storytelling and games, everyone left except for Jiyeon, Joon, IU, Wooyoung, Suzy, and Yoseob.

“Thank you Jiyeon-ah. For throwing this party.” IU said to Jiyeon while Jiyeon was washing the dishes.

“You’re welcome.” Jiyeon said back. Joon came behind Jiyeon and wapped his arms around her waist.

“Do you need help?” Joon whispered in her ear. She shook her head and then Joon went to go take down the decorations.

IU toke out her camera and stated taking more pictures of everyone. She took a picture of Joon back hugging Jiyeon, Suzy laughing with Yoseob, Joon taking down decorations, and Wooyoung kissing IU on the cheeks.

After that, Suzy and Yoseob left, then IU and Wooyoung. Joon and Jiyeon stayed by themselves. They both sat on the sofa, watching Music shows.

“I bet I can dance just like them.” Joon said.

“Oh really now? Then try it!” Jiyeon said. Joon stood up and starting mocking them. To Jiyeon’s surprise, he was actually good.

“Wow! Joon-ah! You are very good!” Jiyeon shouted.

“You’re turn! Come one!” Joon shouted.

“But this is a guy’s dance!” Jiyeon said. Joon took the controller and switched it to couples dancing slowly.

“Better?” Joon asked Jiyeon.

“Totally.” Jiyeon said with a smile. Joon took Jiyeon’s hands and started slow dancing. After about a minute of slow dancing, Joon switched it back to the guy’s dance and started dancing randomly. Jiyeon laughed and started dancing randomly too.

Once they were tired, they stopped and sat down. Joon reached for Jiyeon’s hand and squeezed it.

“Jiyeon-ah, Saranghae.” Joon said softly.

“What did you say? Can you say that again?” Jiyeon asked.

“Jiyeon-ah. Saranghae.” Joon said louder.

“What?” Jiyeon asked, holding her hand up to her ear.

“Jiyeon-ah! Saranghae!!!” Joon shouted.

“What?” Jiyeon asked. Joon quickly turned Jiyeon to him and kissed her on the lips. Jiyeon closed her eyes and then kissed back. After that, she let go and looked at him.

“Joon-ah, saranghae.” Jiyeon said. Joon smiled and kissed her again.

 

 

Wow, everyone kissed. O.o LOLs. I hope you guys liked it and PLEASE COMMENT!