040

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Narrator’s POV::

“What’s going on?” Hyuna asked.

“We’re here to stop you.” Joon said.

“Yeah, don’t go.” Kikwang said.

“Please stay!” IU said.

“Hyuna, this isn’t the right thing to do.” Jiyeon said.

“Jiyeon?” Hyuna asked.

“I forgive you. I forgive you for what you have done.” Jiyeon said with a weak smile.

“Why?” Hyuna asked.

“Because when you forgive and forget, things are much easier.” Jiyeon said now with a real smile.

“Thanks, Jiyeon.” Hyuna’s heart warmed up hearing Jiyeon forgive her. She never knew that she would feel so much better when she is forgiven.

“Hyuna, please don’t go.” Kikwang held Hyuna’s hand.

“But-“

“Stay.” Joon said. Hyuna looked at the 4 of them. Then she smiled.

“Stay?” She asked. Everybody nodded.

“Then stay it is.” Hyuna said. Everybody sighed with relief. Without warning, Kikawng went and hugged Hyuna.

“Thanks.” Kikwang whispered into her ear.

“Why don’t we go grab some American food?” Joon suggested. Everybody nodded and they left to the nearest McDonalds.

After ordering their American burgers, they all went to sit down at a table.

“Has Suzy been talking to you yet?” IU asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon shook her head.

“Same here. I hope she calls soon. Or picks up her phone at least.” IU said. Jiyeon took a bit of my burger. The taste of grease went through in delight.

“Can- can I talk to you alone, Jiyeon-shi?” Hyuna asked. Jiyeon stopped chewing and nodded. They both then walked towards the restrooms.

“Yes?” Jiyeon asked.

“Why- why- uh- are—“ Hyuna sighed. “Why did you decide to forgive me?”

“Because that’s what humans do. Forgive and forget. Those who don’t aren’t human.” Jiyeon said.

“So, you did it because you are human?” Hyuna asked.

“I did it because it was the right thing to do.” Jiyeon said.

“Oh. Well, thanks. That means a lot. Once you said you forgave me, it felt like something lifted off my shoulders.” Hyuna said. Jiyeon patted Hyuna’s shoulder.

“That’s good. Now, why don’t we head back?” Hyuna nodded and they both went back to finish their food.

It was 7 and Kikwang took Hyuna home. She opened the door once we got to my house and Kikwang opened his too. She turned round and faced him.

“Thanks; for today and for the ride.” she said.

“No problem.” He said. Hyuna turned round but then stopped when she felt something warm grab her wrist. She turned around and found Kikwang smiling at her.

“Hyuna, thanks for not going back. Thanks for staying.” Kikwang said.

“You’re welcome?” Hyuna asked. Her heart was beating fast. She hasn’t felt this way for a while.

“So, now that you’re not going, will you give you me a chance?” Kikwang asked.

“Well—“ Kikwang then pulled her in for a kiss. Once they departed, he smiled at her.

“Well, you didn’t have to do that. I was going to say yes anyways.” Hyuna grinned.

“Oh really now?” Kikwang teased. Hyuna laughed and stared at him.

“Good night.” She said.

“Good night.” Kikwng squeezed her hand and let go. He watched her go inside her house. Kikwang smiled to himself. Everything is going to be alright Hyuna, he thought. Everything.

 

Hi everyone. I was kinda confused because I wans't sure if anyone read the last chapter since there was no comments. I NEED COMMENTS SO I CAN KNOW IF ANYONE READ THE CHAPTERS! So please comment every time you are done reading. it could be a simple compliment or a simple 'i read' or a simple :) or :( anything! JUST SOMETHING to let me know you guys have read it. LOLs. Also, comments make me tempted to type! OK. ALSO, PLEASE GO SUBSRIBE TO MY OTHER FANFICS. THANKS.