049

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hyuna’s POV::

Today’s a Tuesday and IU and Suzy were filling me and Jiyeon in the details with what happened. Me and Jiyeon frowned at each other. Joon and Kikwang still haven’t asked us yet.

“Don’t worry, they’ll ask you guys soon!” IU said.

“I wish.” Jiyeon mumbled. “He doesn’t even talk about it or anything.”

“Kikwang seems bothered about it.” I said. I sighed. “I have the dress and everything, just not a date.”

“How about that one boy from yesterday?” Jiyeon asked. I widened my eyes.

“I forgot! I’ll just say yes to him!” I said sarcastically.

“Who?” I turned around and saw Kikwang staring down at me. When did he get in the room?

“Kikwang…” I smiled weakly.

“What are you guys talking about?” Kikwang asked. We all looked at each other.

“Nothing.” I said. Kikwang frowned and I got up.

“Follow me.” I said to him. He gave me a curious look and followed. Once we reached at the end of the hallway, I leaned against the wall.

“I- I got asked to the dance.” I said. Kikwang’s eyes were filled with confusion and hurt and so I looked at the ground.

“What?” He asked.

“A guy asked me to the dance.” I repeated.

“Who?” Kikwang asked.

“That’s a secret.” I mumbled.

“Well, what did you say?” I looked at Kikwang in the eye.

“I’ll think about it.” I said. Kikwang bit his lips.

“So?” Kikwang looked at the ground.

“What do you mean so?” I asked.

“Are you going to say yes?” Kikwang asked.

“I – I don’t know. What do you want me to say?” I asked.

“It’s up to you…” Kikwang said. My heart was hurting, so I bit my lip.

“Kikwang, you are my boyfriend, remember? You’re supposed to tell me to say no to them and to go with you instead…. You’re supposed to ask me to the dance and make sure no one else does….” I said.

“Hyuna….” Kikwang said sadly.

“But obviously you don’t want to.” I pushed myself off the wall and started walking to class but stopped as Kikwang reached for my hand.

“Don’t go..” Kikwang whispered. “Turn around.”

I slowly turned around. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to faint.

“Don’t go with him. Just don’t go with him.” Kikwang said as he shook his head.

“Fine.” I hid my smile.

“Go- go with me… I mean, not that you have to….” Kikwang seemed flustered at that made him look so adorable.

“Why are you so nervous?” I asked.

“Because- I can’t say it. It’s too embarrassing.” Kikwang smiled.

“Come on, tell me.” I said.

“Bec- no I can’t.” Kikwang pulled me closer to him.

“Yes you can. Come on…” I said. Kikwang took a deep breath.

“Because you’re the first girl I feel head over heels with. You’re the first serious girlfriend I had since 2 years ago. Also, you’re the most beautiful girl I ever saw and dated.” Kikwang said as he blushed. I smiled and felt my cheeks go on fire.

“Also, I never asked a girl to the dance before…” He said. I put my arms around his neck.

“Really? Not even all those girls you dated?” I asked. He shook his head.

“You see, I’m not really a chick magnet.” Kikwang said.

“So… are you asking me?” I asked. Kikwang smiled and kissed me. It wasn’t a small gentle kiss but a kiss that meant I-freaking-want-you.

“Yes Hyuna, will you go with me to the dance?” Kikwang asked. I smiled and nodded.

“Great. Now who is the boy who asked you? Doesn’t he know you’re taken?” Kikwang joked.

“Ha-Ha, very funny.” Kikwang put his arm around my waist as we went back to my homeroom.

 

Enjoyed the short chapter fulled with love? hahah, i hope you did. Now, all I need is about 1-2 comments to post up the next chapter, so as soon as you read this. COMMENT. And I'll post up the next alright? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! I lobe you~