018

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hyuna's POV::

Today is Saturday and me, Joon, and Jiyeon were going to the new restaurant. I really didn’t want Jiyeon to come with us but then if I said that to Joon, he would think I was being rude or something. And for right now, I don’t want Joon to think I’m mean or anything. Anyways, me and Joon went to go pick up Jiyeon at her house. Once she came outside, we all walked to the bus station in silence. Once we got into the bus, I quickly took the seat with Joon before Jiyeon could. Once I sat down, she stared at me and slowly smiled and went to sit across from us.

“So, where are we going again?” Jiyeon asks Joon.

“This is new restaurant that opened up not too long ago. Hyuna said that it was one of those restaurants where they cook your food right in front of you.” Joon explained to Jiyeon.

“They cook right in front of us? That’s pretty cool I guess. Will there be fire, Hyuna?” Jiyeon says.

“Fire?” I asked. Why would she ask me if there was going to be fire?

“Yeah, to, you know, cook the food?” Jiyeon said.

“Oh, yeah, of course there is.” I said quickly.

“Cool.” Jiyeon smiles and looks out the window.

After about 5 minutes, we finally get to the restaurant. Joon got us a table and the chef came and asked what we’d like. We ordered the house special and then the chef started cooking for us. We all sat in silence while the food was being cooked in front of us. It was sort of hot in here since the fire was right in front of us, so I took of my jacket.

“Hyuna, are you warm?” Joon asks me. I smiled.

“Yeah, sort of. I mean, the fire is burning right there and so yeah, it’s hot. The fire is like threatening me because it’s so hot.” What was I saying? Stop blabbing right now!  “Aren’t- aren’t you hot?” I said embarrassed.

“Yeah, you can say that.” Joon replied to me.

“Fire, burning, hot, and threatening,” Jiyeon says with a deep breath. “That sounds very familiar.” Jiyeon continues to say, looking at the fire with an expressionless face. I just stare at her, scared she’ll say something about the past.

“So, Hyuna, where school did you use to go to?” Jiyeon looks at me with an innocent face.

“I actually just came from the States.” I said to her looking at Joon who was just smiling at the food.

“The States? Really? Did you live there your whole life?” Jiyeon asks me.

“No, she didn’t. She went to this other school before she went to the states.” Joon tells her. She looks surprised at Joon. I bet she doesn’t know that we dated in the past. Hah.

“Oh. So why did you go to the states?” Jiyeon says looking at me again.

“I have my reasons.” I said. Jiyeon just raises her eyebrows and went back staring at the fire. What was her problem?

When the food was done, we started to eat. The food was really good. Me and Joon talked a lot while Jiyeon was silent the whole time. It was as if she wasn’t there. After eating, Joon decided to drop me off at home first, so we took the bus to my house first. Once we were near my house, Joon told me that they’ll walk me to my house and then they two will just walk home. So we all headed for my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon’s POV::

I felt really uncomfortable the whole time I was with them. They had this, like, warm atmosphere between each other. I couldn’t stop wondering if they were dating or if they did.

Joon suggested taking Hyuna home first since her house is farther away. I let them walk in front of me because I was still uncomfortable. I was about 10 steps away from them. I could hear little mumbles and laughing. This was kind of annoying. I thought me and Joon actually had something and now, but now, it seems as if we got nothing with Hyuna here and all. I think Joon is more interested in Hyuna too. Was it because of her body!? Was it because she had a nicer body than me? But, that’s not how Joon thinks… What was it? I took out my cell and texted IU.

-IU, what is Cheondung’s cell number?-

IU had Cheondung’s number because like, 4 years ago, they liked each other and so they exchanged their numbers and all. But then they found different people. IU found Wooyoung (actually Wooyoung found IU) and Cheondung started dating this girl.

Once IU texted me his number, I texted him:

-Cheondung, how long have you known Joon?-

-About 5 years now, why?-

-Is it ok if we meet somewhere later?-

-Sure, me and Mir will be at the mall around 6-

-Ok!-

That was 2 hours from now. I put away my phone and stared ahead. They were by Hyuna’s door already, still talking. I stopped myself and walked a couple steps back, turning around. If they were about to hug or kiss or whatever, I didn’t want to see, my hear t might crumple. After a couple minutes, they weren’t mumbling anymore and I got nervous. Were they hugging? Kissing? I can’t let that happen so I quickly turned around and they were gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon’s POV::

While walking towards Hyuna’s house, I couldn’t stop looking behind me. Jiyeon was walking by herself looking around. I keep slowing down but whenever I do it, she slows down too. It was as if she didn’t want to come near us.

Once we got Hyuna’s house, we both stop and I looked over at Jiyeon who was looking at her cell.

“Hyuna, today was fun. Thanks for showing us that restaurant. It was really yummy!” I said to Hyuna, who was smiling.

“Yeah, I know. It was fun.” Hyuna said with a smile.

“Hopefully we can do this another time, you know, alone.” Hyuna said looking at Jiyeon. I looked at Jiyeon too and she had her back to us. I turned back to Hyuna and just stared at her.

“Hey, I have something for you. Come inside quickly.” Hyuna whispers. I look at Jiyeon.

“Please? It’ll only take a second!” Hyuna continues. She opens her door and drags me along. She runs upstairs quickly and comes back down with a box in her hand.

“Do you remember this box? We made it art class together and stored the things we gave each other in it. There is still the necklace you gave me and the bracelet I gave you. And some cards, old candies, and notes. Well, here, I want you to look at it.” She hands me the box. She still has this box? I thought she would throw it away once she went to the States.

“Ok.” I said and went back out. I looked for Jiyeon but she wasn’t there anymore. I started to run towards her house’s direction and spot her a couple meters away, walking slowly, looking at the ground. I ran up next to her.

“Hey. Why’d you leave me alone?” I asked her.

I left you alone? Think again.” She said, still looking at the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon’s POV::

“I’m sorry, Jiyeon.” Joon said.

“Whatever. It’s ok.” I said.

“Hyuna just wanted to give me something.” Joon said.

“I know, it’s ok.” I said. I looked up but looked to my right so I couldn’t see him.

“Jiyeon, was today fun?” Joon asked me.

“Sure. The food was good.” I said.

“But, you had fun right?” Joon sounded desperate so I lied.

“Of course I did!” I said.

“Ok, that’s good. Well, what are you doing when I drop you off?” Joon asked me.

“I have to go meet up with someone.” I said.

“Who?” Joon asked.

“You don’t need to know.” I said.

“No, tell me.” Joon said.

“No. Joon, why should I tell you who I meet up with?” I said. Yeah I sound kind of stubborn but I was mad at him. Why should I tell him where I was going when he hasn’t been caring lately?

“Jiyeon, because I care,” Joon says. He stops me and holds me by the shoulder.

“You care? Since when have you evercared since Hyuna came here?” I asked him, looking at him straight in the eye.

“Jiyeon..”

“Don’t Jiyeon me.” I said and started walking again. I heard Joon sighs and he catches up with me. But then I stopped walking.

“Joon, are you dating Hyuna?” I asked him, staring straight ahead.

“What? Jiyeon..”

“Don’t Jiyeon me! Just answer me…” I said. I know that I am being really stubborn right now but then I can’t help it.

“No, I’m not.” Joon says.

“Ok then.” I continued to walk.

“Jiyeon, are you mad?” Joon asked me.

“Anni.” I said

“Then are you… jealous?” Joon asks. I just keep walking. Joon comes and stop me.

“Are you jealous?” Joon asks me curiously. I look away. Then he hugs me.

“Don’t be jealous Jiyeon. There’s no reason to be jealous. Me and Hyuna mean nothing. We’re just friends. So don’t be jealous.” I just stand there while his arms are wrapped around me. I don’t know why but then I feel like he’s lying.

“I’m not lying, Jiyeon. We are only friends, nothing more. Please believe me.” He says.

“Whatever.” I say. My heart was starting to beat fast.

“Jiyeon,” He lets go of me and stares at me.

“I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re always on my mind. The reason why I’m with Hyuna right now is because she knows no one at our school. Jiyeon, do you know how much I miss hanging out with you? Do you know how much I want to just talk to you without Hyuna being there? Do you know how much I want to kiss you?” Joon finally says. My heart was beating so fast now.

I slowly tiptoed up to him and he leans in a little but then I pull away instantly, smiling.

“Just kidding! Hahah. Bye, Joon.” I said and walked to my gate.

“Yah! Jiyeon! You can’t do that to me!” Joon yelled.

 

 

OKAY! This chapter was kind of weird but I hoped you enjoy it! AND BY THE WAY FOR YOU WOOU Likers, The next chapter is about them. And some things are going to happen. kekke. No more details so please wait for it! HOPED YOU ENJOY.