022

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hyuna’s POV::

After I left the park, I texted people from school, asking them if they knew where Jiyeon lived. Most texted no but a few texted me the address. I compared then and they were all the same. I followed that address and finally found her house. I knew she wasn’t home yet so I waited for her by her gate.

20 minutes later, Jiyeon finally showed up. Once she saw me, she slowly walked up. All my anger was build up and I was about to blow it on her. I didn’t like Jiyeon very much. I don’t hate her or anything, I just disliked her for whatever reason.

“Hyuna, what are you doing in front of my house?” Jiyeon asked me. I smiled at her.

“So, what are you and Joon now? A couple?” I asked her.

“How did you know?” Jiyeon asked. So they were a couple now. I felt my heart aching. I took a deep breath.

“Jiyeon, why are you dating him? Is it to get back at me?” I asked her.

“What do you mean get back at you?” Jiyeon said.

“Oh stop acting now. You obviously know who I am.” I said. Was she trying to play a game with me? Once I said this, Jiyeon smiled.

“Who are you?” Jiyeon asked. Pft.

“Jiyeon, you really don’t know who I am?” I asked her. Her face stood still.

“You really don’t know?” I asked again but she didn’t react different. Did she really not know? Did I change my appearance that much?

“Hyuna. You are Hyuna.” She said with an expressionless face. I just stared at her.

“You are Hyuna. Is that not who you are?” Jiyeon asked me.

“Stop playing with me Jiyeon! You obviously know who I am! I am the one who tortured you in the past. How could you forget that?!” I yelled at her. She was so annoying I wanted to smack her. I stared at her hard and she just smiles.

“You- you know this already?” I asked scared.

“Who wouldn’t know this already?” Jiyeon replied.

“What?” I asked.

“Hyuna, no matter how much you change, I will still recognize you. How could I ever forget the one who tortured me so much, huh? How could I ever forget someone like you?!” Jiyeon yelled at me. Now she was pissed. Good.

“Good, you still know who I am.” I said defensively.

Good? You think it’s good that I know who you are? Oh, so you aren’t afraid if Joon knows all this? Huh? You don’t care if your little ‘mistake’ gets out?” Jiyeon said to me. I just stared at her.

“Hyuna, what you did to me in the past, I will never forget it.” Jiyeon said to me. I was too scared to say anything else.

“You, Hyuna, are a very bad woman. You don’t deserve Joon or anyone. I don’t even understand how you could just come back from wherever you went and act all innocent when you are not a bit innocent.” Jiyeon said to me. Tears started to come to my eyes again but I held them back.

“Hyuna, how could you do that to me in the past? How could you date someone like Joon and bully me at the same time? How could you live with yourself acting all nice while dating someone as great as Joon? Doesn’t that make you feel bad?” Jiyeon was starting to tear up too.

“Hyuna. Why? Why did you bully me? To the point that you almost burnt me? Why? Did you how much pain you have given me? Even to this day? The pain you and your little friends have given me lasted more than three years!” Jiyeon yelled with little sobs. I just stared at her. All this time, I thought she would forget and move on but really, she hasn’t. She has been keeping it all in.

“Whatever. You are just lucky that I told the teachers. If not, they would have still come after you.” I said acting hard core but really inside, I was about to cry.

“You- you were the one who tattled?” Jiyeon asked. I nodded slightly. Then, she dropped onto the ground and cried her heart out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon’s POV::

So Hyuna was the one who told? But wasn’t she also the one who held the lighter? I dropped onto the floor and cried my heart out. What was I supposed to do? Thank her or hate her? Doesn’t she realize that the pain she gave me lasted for more than 3 years? Doesn’t she know that I was so hurt because of them? Does she not know anything?! I just sat there crying and I saw from the corner of my eye that Hyuna was walking away. I closed my eyes but more tears came out. I have never really told anyone my feelings about the past and now they have come out. How could someone like Hyuna live their life like this? How could she still act mean after 3 years? Didn’t she say she changed? If she changed so much, she would’ve apologized and all that. I just want to know why, why did they have to bully me so much? Why did she come back? Why did all this happen to me?

----------------------------------------------

Hyuna’s POV::

After seeing Jiyeon cry so much, I felt bad. I never knew that the little bullying has affected her so much. I slowly backed up and ran away. I ran to the side of the gate and dropped too. Then I cried my heart out too. I never knew that we bullied her that much. I never knew that she was so hurt. If I knew, I would’ve never held the lighter. God, it was all Soo-Hyun’s fault. She was the one who was jealous. She was the one to pressure us to do this. She was the one who made us hate Jiyeon. She was the one who had made me hurt Jiyeon. But yet, we were the one who listened to her. Oh god, I made such a mistake. How come I haven’t realized this till now? I never knew bullying could lead to this. At least I told the teachers and I chose to get away from Soo-Hyun and them. At least I did some good.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon’s POV::

I followed Jiyeon home, just to make sure she got home safe. Then all of a sudden, Hyuna’s there and it looks like Jiyeon did not expect her. I was about to go up to them but then they started talking already so I just stayed behind and listened. What? Was I hearing this correctly? Hyuna bullied Jiyeon? While we were dating? What?! I kept listening and looking. After about 5 minutes, Jiyeon is on the ground crying and Hyuna left. I couldn’t leave Jiyeon crying there all alone so I went up to her and hugged her.

“Jiyeon, it’s ok. I’m here now.” I said to her. First she was startled but once she heard my voice, she calmed down and hugged me. I know I couldn’t ask her to explain because she would just say no so I just sat there silently, hugging her.

Hearing all this made me not like Hyuna as much anymore. It made me want to crush her for hurting Jiyeon. But that won’t do any good at all. If I knew Hyuna had bullied Jiyeon, or anyone, when we were dating, I would’ve never date her. I would’ve never taken a glance at her. But I did, not knowing anything at all.

 

OK? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.