037

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

Yoo Seong Ho then came rushing over and pulled me up.

“What’s wrong, are you OK?” Seung Ho asked me. I started crying again. Seung Ho hugged me and patted me on the head.

“Shhh… it’s OK.” He kept repeating. He then walked me to a bench and we sat down.

“Can you tell me what’s wrong?” Yoo Seung Ho asked. I stared at him. I’ve only known him for at least a year and I have liked him but then he was more of a brother to me. I nodded and took a deep breath.

“Three years ago, I was bullied. These girls kept doing these mean stuff to me just because I was dating a guy named Yoseob. They did a lot of bad things to me. They even almost burned me. UHmm… so right before they almost burned me, I told them that I’ll break up with Yoseob. And so the next day, I broke up with him. Then I left that school and Yoseob moved to Busan. 3 years later, Yoseob comes back and he’s dating Suzy. The like each other a lot but then he wants to know why I broke up with him again. And then one of the girls, Hyuna, she came to my school after she went abroad because someone told on them that they were bullying me. And so there’s Lee Joon, who used to date Hyuna in the past. And so Hyuna wants Joon back but then we just started dating. And then more stuff happened, which led to what just happened right now.” I said while closing my eyes.

“What happened right now?” Seung Ho asked. I looked at him.

“They came. The girls came and told everybody the past that I wanted to forget but couldn’t. And so now, just as I imagined it, I am lonely. Nobody wants me anymore now that they have found out the truth.” I said.

“That’s not true. What about your boyfriend?”

“My boyfriend? Believe it or not, he went to chase Hyuna.” I said.

“What? Why?” Seung Ho asked me.

“I don’t know.” I sighed and looked at the sky. It felt so much better now that I have spilled my past instead of someone else spilling it.

“Jiyeon-shi, do you want to go with me?” Seung Ho asked.

“Where?” I asked.

“The Milky Café.” I smiled and nodded.

Joon’s POV::

I chased Hyuna once she ran away.

“Hyuna! Stop!” I yelled. She ran faster and so I sprinted and grabbed her by her arm. She stopped and looked at me.

“What!?” She yelled.

“Why?” I asked.

“What?” Hyuna asked.

“Why did you have to do that?” I asked. “Why did you have to go bring them here and ruin everything? Things were going just fine without anyone knowing.”

“Wait, you knew?” Hyuna asked.

“Of course I knew!” I said.

“How?” Hyuna asked.

“It doesn’t matter how. Hyuna, why did you bully her? Just because of that Soo-Hyun girl? No, I don’t think that the real answer. Now tell me the truth.” I said.

“That is the truth!” Hyuna said.

“So the truth was that you were scared of Soo-Hyun? Are you sure?” I said.

“I- I-I, I was scared of her, yes.” Hyuna stuttered.

“Stop lying. To you and everyone.” I said.

“I’m not lying!” Hyuna said.

“You know, if I knew that you bullied Jiyeon, or anyone, I would’ve never dated you. I wouldn’t even glance at you.” I said harshly. Hyuna’s face dropped. She looked hurt more than ever. I bit my lip and let go of her.

“You want to know the truth? You could have just said it nicely instead of saying that lie. The truth is that because I thought that I would be on top. I thought that I would be the coolest girl. But after 2 incidents, I wanted to stop. But I couldn’t because I was scared that people would look down on me.” Hyuna said. This made me think but I shook my head.

“What I said wasn’t a lie. Even if you did it while you were scared, you first thought you’d be cool doing it. That still makes you the bad person.” I said.

“Joon, please don’t say that that wasn’t a lie.” Hyuna begged.

“Hyuna, it’s the truth. You know, bullying leads to nothing but pain. You are selfish, you know that right? And what I said… was too true.” I then turned around and walked off.

I went to the gate but Jiyeon had disappeared. I looked around and she was nowhere near. This made me worried. I took out my cell phone and tried calling her but it lead straight to voicemail. I ran to her house but no one answered the door. I tried calling her again but still got nothing but voicemail. I closed my eyes and rested against her gate. Where could she possibly go?

Yoseob’s POV::

I chased after Suzy after hearing what Jiyeon said to me. I found Suzy and IU on a bench. IU was hugging Suzy. I walked up to them and IU looked at me and then got up. I sat down next to Suzy. She glanced at me and then got up and started running away. I quickly got up and ran after her. Before she could run any faster, I quickly hugged her from behind.


(Don't mind Taecyeon. Just IMAGINE it's Yoseob please~)

“Don’t run away Suzy. Please…” I said. Suzy sobbed lightly and took a small step forward. I hugged her tighter.

“Don’t Suzy. I- I didn’t meant to do what I did.” I said.

“What you did? What did you do besides hug Jiyeon? What did you do besides telling me anything about dating Jiyeon in the past? What did you do that was so wrong?!” Suzy asked.

“Everything. Everything I did was wrong…” I said.

“Everything?” Suzy asked.

“Everything… besides meeting you. Meeting you was the most right thing I’ve ever done. Loving you was the most right thing I’ve ever done.” I said. Suzy softened.

“I love you Suzy. I love you more than anything. I don’t love Jiyeon anymore. She- I liked her in the past. But not anymore. I have moved on Suzy.” I said. Suzy didn’t reply.

“Suzy,” I turned her to face me. “I love you. I will and only love you.”

Suzy looked up at me. She slowly shook her head and backed out of my arms.

“I believe you Yoseob, I do… just… just---“ She then turned around and walked away. I almost ran after her but stopped when I felt IU holding me back. I turned to look at her and she shook her head.

“Let her be. She needs time to think.” IU said. She then let go of me and walked away. I looked after Suzy, who was slowly disappearing from my sight. I just hope she doesn’t disappear from my heart.

Jiyeon’s POV::

Seung Ho drove me to the Milky Café which was an underrated café that sells really good coffee and cappuccino. We went into the café and sat down at a table at the end.

“Should we get the same ol’ thing we got when we are upset?” Seung Ho asked. I smiled and nodded. Then was the café where we met and talked. We talked about our life and such. This is the place where I liked him and the place where I felt that he was more like a brother to me. The place where everything about me and Seung Ho formed.

“Two hot chocolates please: one with caramel and vanilla, and one with chocolate.” Seungho said to the waiter. He nodded and fetched our orders.

“So, besides what has just happened, how have you been?” He asked.

“Everything is fine. I think Joon likes me a lot. My friends are loyal. Everything is fine.” I said.

“That’s good. So, there were words on the street that you liked Junhyung?” Seung Ho asked.

“Junhyung? Well, that was like month ago.” I said.

“A month ago? Mind explaining?” I sighed. You go away for 2 years and then I have to explain everything that happened…

“Well, long story short, I liked him and then he liked me and but then we never dated because it didn’t feel right. And because we found different people.” I said.

“Ahh… I see. So… if you don’t mind me asking, is IU still dating Wooyoung?” Seung Ho asked. I laughed and nodded.

“Yes.” I said.

“Darn.” Seung Ho said.

“Hey! Don’t you already have a girlfriend?” I said.

“Yeahh…” He smiled.

“Where is she? Didn’t she come along? What’s her name?” I asked.

“Her name is Seo Woo. And she’s not coming yet. She’s coming in two days.”

“Oh, OK. So, how long are you staying again?” I asked.

“For 2 weeks.” Seung Ho said.

“Ahh~ skipping so many school days, aren’t we?” I teased.

“Oh, school… let’s just say that what we’ll be missing, isn’t much.” Seung Ho said. The waiter then comes with our drinks.

“One hot chocolate with caramel and vanilla and one hot chocolate with chocolate syrup.” The waiter said. We took our dinks and said thanks. I sipped my drink and smiled. It was warm and it made me warm.

“Thanks Seung Ho. If it weren’t for you, I’d still be alone… crying.” I said.

“I doubt that. I think your boyfriend will come for you. Speaking of your boyfriend, why hasn’t he called you yet?” Seung Ho asked. I noticed that too. I took out my phone and noticed that I had 16 missed calls from Joon and 5 from IU. I gasped.

“I have 16 missed calls from him and 5 from IU!” I said.

What?! Why didn’t you answer them?” Seung Ho asked.

“It was on silent.” I said with guilt.

“What about the vibration? Don’t you have that?” He asked.

“I do but then I turned it off when I went to talk to Hyuna earlier.” I said. I bit my lip.

“Oetteokhae?” I asked.

“Call him back.” Seung Ho said simply. I then pressed Joon’s number slowly and placed the cell phone by my ear.

“Joon?” I spoke into it quietly once he answered it.

“Jiyeon!?” Joon yelled into the phone. I looked at Seung Ho smiled and nodded.

I then took a deep breath…

 

HEY EVERYONE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE PAST CHAPTERS BECAUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T, THIS WOULDN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE! ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT. WHY COMMENT? BECAUSE WHEN YOU COMMENT, I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THE CHAPTER AND BECAUSE I JUST LOVE READING COMMENTS! I HOPED YOU ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO DO SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER FANFICS TOO! THANK YOU!