047

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Suzy's POV::

"He hasn't asked you yet?" I asked Hyuna. We were in class early. It was me, IU, Jiyeon, and Hyuna. We were talking about the dance.

"No! He took me dress shopping and all but he didn't ask. Like, what if someone else asks me?" Hyuna complained.

"If someone else did ask you, would you say yes?" Jiyeon asked.

"I-I don't know. I mean, I don't want to go dateless." Hyuna rested her head on Jiyeon's desk.

"If you haven't noticed, none of us has dates yet." IU said. IU kept checking her phone to see if she had any messages.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry. Uhm.. did you guys find dresses yet?" Hyuna asked. We all shook our heads.

"But the dance is only 4 days away." Hyuna said.

"I know..." I mumbled.

"Uh... let's not talk about this any more." Jiyeon said. We all followed her gaze and saw Joon with Wooyoung.

"Hey ladies." Wooyoung said as he bent over to kiss IU on the cheek. IU pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked.

"You!" IU said.

"Me? What did I do?" Wooyoung asked.

"Urgh, whatever. It's almost time to start class so I think you better go." IU said bitterly.

"What? Fine." Wooyoung then left.

"What's wrong with IU?" I hear Joon whisper to Jiyeon.

"Wooyoung hasn't asked her yet." Jiyeon whispered back. Jiyeon also had a bitter look on her face.

"Oh." Joon then opened his book. I looked at the time; there is 5 minutes left. I sighed and rested my head on my desk as I wait for class to start.

Once it was lunch, the 4 of us girls walked to lunch. Once we got our food and reached our table, we all sat down and sighed.

"What- what if we have to ask?" IU asked. We all turned to her.

"What?" I asked.

"What if we have to ask them to the dance?" IU repeated.

"That's embarrassing." Hyuna whined.

"Yeah but, they're our boyfriends... they can't possibly say no, right?" IU asked.

"Yeah but... they're our boyfriends. They should be asking us." Hyuna said.

"Urgh, this is worst than waiting for exam results." Jiyeon said.

"I have an idea." I said. They all looked at me.

"How about... if we don't get asked, I'm not saying we won't but if, if we don't get asked, let's have a sleepover." I said.

"A sleepover?"

"Yeah. You know, we could watch movies, eat junk food, dance, play games, whatever. I think it'll be fun." I said.

"I think that's a great idea." Jiyeon said.

"But what if we do get asked?" Hyuna asked.

"Then we'll postpone our our sleepover for a couple hours. What I'm saying is, I think we should have a sleepover no matter what." I said. They all nodded.

"Cool. Let's do it at my place." IU said. Then we planned on what to eat, bring, and do. In the middle of this, a tall boy with spiky hair came over.

"H-Hyuna." The Spiky Hair Boy said. We all looked at him suspiciously.

"Will you go with me to the dance?" The Spiky Hair Boy said. Hyuna's jaw dropped and looked at us.

"Uhm... I-I-"

"Please? I can rent a limo and I'll take you to dinner. I'll buy you a dozen red roses and I'll make that night the best night of your life." He said.

"I-I-" She looks at us. "I'll think about it." Then Spiky Hair Boy smiles.

"OK. But, think about it." Then he ran off.

"Are you seriously thinking about this?" IU asked.

"I-I don't know. I mean, he asked me, not Kikwang. I don't know." Hyuna said. Then, the boys came over.

"Hey. Sorry we're late. We had to uhh... do something." Joon said. They all took their seats. Junhyung came running over.

"So, yesterday, I asked Hara to the dance and she said yes. We even went dress shopping and--" He stopped as he noticed our envied faces.

"Anyways, do you guys want to go eat before the d--" He stopped himself again.

"I'll.. see you guys later. Bye!" Then he ran off.

"So... where were you guys?" Jiyeon asked.

"We had class chores to do." Wooyoung said. Yoseob put his arm around me.

"But you guys aren't in the same class." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah but- we were caught doing... something in class and so we got.. uh.. assigned to clean." Joon stuttered.

"Oh really now?" Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yes." Joon said.

"Whatever." Jiyeon mumbled.

As we all ate our food, Yoseob whispered into my ear, Meet me at the entrance after school. I nodded and smiled. Could this be it?

After school, I walked slowly to the entrance.

"Yah~ Suzy-shi, hurry up." Yoseob called.

"Anni-yah! I think I'll take my time." I shouted back. Yoseob then came running over and put his arm around my waist.

"Yah~ You are as slow as a snail." Yoseob said. I smiled and walked normal.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the mall." Yoseob said as we reached his car.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason." I smirked at him as he opened the door for me.

"I am really tired you know. I think I should just go home." I lied as we started driving.

"No you're not. Stop lying." Yoseob said.

"I'm not lying." I lied.

"Yes you are! Yah~ Suzy-shi, you cannot lie to me. I'll always know when you are lying." Yoseob said.

"Whatever." I took a deep breath. I am going to ask. I don't care if it is embarrassing. I want this over with. "Yoseob, do you want to-"

"Suzy, when we get to the mall, I want to order a plate of dukbokki." Yoseob cut in. I nodded.

Once we got to the mall, we walked around and found the dukbokki stand.

"Hi, can I get a plate of dukbokki?" Yoseob asked the lady.

"Sure sure, handsome boy." The lady said. After we got our dukbokki, we sat down at a table and ate it.

"Suzy?" Yoseob said as we finished. I held my breath and looked up.

"Ye-yes?" I bit my lip.

"Let's go to... the Smoothie Shack." Yoseob said. I sighed and nodded.

Once we got there, we went to stand in line. As the person up front left, we stepped up to the counter.

"Hi, welcome to the Smoothie Shack. What would you like?" The guy said.

"I would like a medium Strawberry Banana smoothie." I said. I looked at Yoseob who smiled and said, I'll get a water bottle. I gave him a confused face and turned back to the guy. After we got our order, we went to sit down on a bench.

"Why did you get a water bottle?" I asked. Yoseob smiled at me.

"It was the fastest thing they could give me within 30 seconds." Yoseob said. Once I heard his words, I smiled. It was the first thing he said when we met. It was the sentence that started this all.

"Oh?" I teased.

"I'm Yoseob, Yang Yoseob." Yoseob said.

"I'm Suzy, Bae Suzy." I laughed.

"Nice to meet you." Yoseob said. I hugged him as I laughed.

"Suzy, do you want to go to the dance with me?" Yoseob asked. I stared at him.

"Hrm.. I mean we just met and all-" Yoseob then kissed me. I smiled as his lips were on mine. As he pulled back, I smiled even brighter.

"Now, you kissed me when we just met? Ahhaa, Yoseob...Yes." I said. Yoseob hugged me and smiled.

"Let's go dress shopping." Yoseob said.

"Now?" I asked.

"Now."

 

 

HELLO~ Please comment and ENJOY.

Also, you may have noticed that I am lagging. It's because I don't want to end this yet. So, sorry for the lag.