003

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

As Junhyung is walking up to me, a smile crawls onto my face. Once he appears in front of me with Doojoon and Kikwang, he looks at me and smiles.

"Hey... again." said Junhyung.

"Hey." I said.

"So... what are you doing tomorrow night?" He asked. Oh my god, is he going to ask me out?

I turned my head slightly to my left, thinking of what I'm doing tomorrow. But then I see Joon walking away with a sad frown on his face. While staring at him walking away, I say to Junhyung, "I'm studying tomorrow. Got to be prepared, right?" Then I faced him again and saw that he was disappointed. I was kind of confused. I guess I said that without noticing it.

"Oh.." he said disappointly.

"Sorry... but why?" I say.

"Oh, just wanted to see if you would go to the movies with me but if you're busy then that's fine too. I mean we can go another time or if you don't-" Doojoon stopped Junhyung fom talking fast.

Doojoon turns to Suzy. "Suzy, do you want to go?"

Suzy turns to IU and asks if IU could go too but IU said she had a date with Wooyoung. Understanding IU, she turns back to Doojoon.

"Sure! But do you mind if I bring Min and Jia?" Suzy asked.

"Oh, that's cool. Go ahead." Doojoon said. Kikwang nods happily.

"Yah, let's go.." Junhyung said sadly.

Once they left, IU tuned to face me.

"YAH! Why did you say that? He was clearly asking you on a date! Why did you say 'I have to study' for? Are you in your right mind!?" IU yelled.

"Oh, sorry. I- I was distracted. I didn't realize I said that." I said.

"Why were you distracted?" Suzy asked. I turned my head to my left to see if Joon was around but he was gone.

"Was it because of Joon?" Suzy said. I nodded.

"Jiyeon, you need to get over him. Remember, he just wants to be friends." said IU.

"I can't though. If you were in my spot, you wouldn't too. And even if I try, I can't. I always end up liking him again. It's like he put a spell on me or something." I said.

" Ok. But next time, you can't turn down Junhyung! Ok? I saw the way he smiled at you. He definitely likes you." IU said.

"Really?" I said happily.

"Totally." IU replied.

---------------------------------------------------

IU's POV::

Later that day, I went up to Joon while Suzy and Jiyeon were at the library.

"Joon-ah." I said. He looks at me questionly.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Do you know any spells?" I asked.

"What?"

"Have you put a spell on Jiyeon?" I asked next.

"What? Spells? Do- do I look like a witch or something? How would I know spells?" He asked.

"Oh. Nevermind. Maybe Jiyeon is just out of her mind for thinking that you put a spell on her so she can like you." I said.

"Spell to make her like me?" He asked confused.

"Huh?" I didn't realize I said that out loud. "Never mind! K' BYE!" I said and ran away.

Hrm.. if he didn't put a spell on her then maybe she really does like Joon. While walking to the library where Jiyeon and Suzy is, I got a text message.

-My love, are we still going to the amusement park tomorrow?-

It was Wooyoung. What he said this morning still made me mad so I replied, I don't know, we'll see. Then I stormed off to the library, dodging Wooyoung's homeroom.

--------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

While Suzy was at the movies and IU on her date, I was alone, not studying. I tried watching tv but it didn't help my boredom. Besides, it was a friday ngiht and I didn't want to waste it. Going up to my room, I opened up my textbook. I guess I will study.

Right when I was going to start reading, I got a phone call.

I ran to my house phone near my nightstand.

"Yoboseyo?" I said onto the phone.

"Jiyeon?" It was Joon.

"Joon! Why didn't you call my cell instead?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I don't know. But... anyways, what are you doing?" Joon said.

I looked over my shoulder, "Uhm... I'm studying."

"Studying? You? Hhahahaa.. no really, what are you doing?" Joon said. What, why are you laughing for?

"What? I do study! Don't laugh." I said.

"Haha, ok, ok. Do you want to go somewhere?" He asks in this very smooth voice. I love his voice. It's deep-but-not-too-deep and calming.

"Where?" I asked.

"You know where." Joon replied.

"Meet you in ten." I said with a smile. I went to put on my sweater and looked in the mirror. I let down my hair and quickly put on a little pink lip gloss and left the house.