033

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hyuna’s POV::

On Saturday, I kept calling Joon but I was being sent straight to the voicemail. I kept calling and calling but I got no answer. I was in my room, on my bed. I opened my laptop and turned it on. Once it was on, I went online to see if Joon said he was going anywhere on his profile. I scanned his statuses and they were nothing related to where he was going. I roughly ruffled my hair and typed in Jiyeon’s name. I scanned everything but I got nothing too. Urgh, this was too frustrating. I typed in IU’s name but I got nothing again.

“AHhh!” I screamed. My mom came rushing up.

“What’s wrong dear?” My mom asked.

“Oh, nothing. I’m going to go on a walk. I need some fresh air.” I got up and pulled on a sweater. I closed the laptop and took my phone with me. Once I got outside, I started walking. I didn’t know or care where I was going; I just needed to walk outside.

After walking around for 30 minutes, my legs were getting tired. I found a bench and sat down. It was 5:36 and still no answer from Joon. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall. Joon was slipping away too quickly and there was nothing I could do. There was nothing for me here anymore. I opened my eyes and created a message on my phone.

TO: Mom
FR: Hyuna
SUB: No sub
Mom, I think it’s time to go back to the States.

After texting it, I stared at it for a while. My finger was resting lightly on the send button but I didn’t press it. Was this really what I wanted? This is what I had to do though. Once I lifted my thumb, ready to press send, someone called my name.

“Hyuna?” I looked up and came face to face with Kikwang.

“Kikwang?” I asked.

“Yeah, what are you doing out here?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“That’s my house.” He pointed next to me.

“Oh, I didn’t know there was a house there. You live there?” I asked and Kikwang nodded.

“Oh…” I said.

“Yeah, well uh, do you mind if I sit down?” Kikwang asked.

“Yeah, sure.” I said. Kikwang then sat down next to me.

“Uhm, if you don’t mind me asking, where did you just come from?” I asked.

“Oh, IU’s birthday party. Didn’t you know?” Kikwang replied.

“Oh, yeah, of course I did. Uhm, where’s IU’s house?” I asked.

“Uhm, she lives right across from Jiyeon’s house but then we had the party at Jiyeon’s house.” Kikwang explained.

“Oh, OK. Thanks.” I said and started to get up.

“Wait, where are you going?” Kikwang asked.

“Uhm, to Jiyeon’s house.” I said.

“Why? I thought we were going to talk.” Kikwang said.

“What?” I asked, confusedly.

“Oh, nothing. Never mind. Bye.” Kikwang got up and went into his house.

I walked to Jiyeon’s house, which was about 20 minutes away. Once I got there, it was already 6. The gate was open so I walked in. I went up to the door but then stopped myself when I looked through the glass window. IU, Wooyoung, Jiyeon, Suzy, Yoseob, and Joon all looked so happy. I looked at Joon and Jiyeon and they were holding hands and all snuggled up. Seeing this made my heart shatter. I glanced at them before holding my fist up. I can’t ruin this moment. If I did, Joon would get mad. He would hate me forever. I put down my hand and sighed. I can’t do this. I walked down the steps and tears were forming at my eyes again. I took out my phone and sent the text that I created before.

Once I got out the gate, my vision was blurry. I looked up and saw a guy standing there. I blinked and saw Kikwang there as tears ran down my cheeks.

“Ki-kwang –sshhii?” I asked, trying to hold in my sobs.

“Hyuna, why are you crying?” Kikwang asked, coming nearer.

“What ar- are you do-doing here?” I sobbed.

“What are you doing here? How come you didn’t go in?” Kikwang asked.

“Because I was never invited!” I shouted.

“What?” Kikwang asked.

“Because I wasn’t invited…” I said quieter. Kikwang put his arms around me but I backed up, out of his arms.

“Hyuna…” Kikwang said softly.

“No, don’t- don’t touch me.” I said and leaned against the rough wall. I slowly slid down, feeling the rough wall scratch my skin deeply but I didn’t care. No pain can compare to the heartbreak I am feeling right now.

“Hyuna, don’t do that. You’re going to bleed if you continue sliding down.” Kikwang said. I looked at him.

“Why do you care, Kikwang? Just leave me alone.” I said. More tears were falling down.

“Hyuna, don’t be like this.” Kikwang said.

“Be like what? Kikwang, you don’t even know me.” I said harshly. Kikwang walked over to me and lifted me up. Then he hugged me.

“I know I don’t know you all that much but I’d like to know you.” Kikwang said softly. My body was all stiff while his was all soft and warm.

“Kikwang-shi…”

“Shh..” KIkwang gently pushed my head onto his shoulders. My stiff body was slowly becoming soft. Next thing you knew, I hugged him back and cried my heart out.

 

Phew! Hey guys! Hoped you liked it! Don't forget to comment! Love you all!