004

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Joon's POV::

What IU said yesterday, made me feel confused. Jiyeon likes me? But I thought she was just playing around? Or was this another test? Oh please please, don't let it be another test. Yesterday was a bothersome day. What did Junhyung say to Jiyeon that made her smile? What did she say back? URGHH!! I need to know. This is really bothering me.

At 6, I decided to call Jiyeon to see if she was on a date or was at home. I decided to call her house phone because if she was on a date, I didn't want to bother her.

"Yoboseyo?" It was Jiyeon. Thank god. A shy smile crawled onto my face. I loved it with she said stuff in a question-y voice. It was cute.

I then asked her what she was doing and she replied saying that she was studying. I started to laugh. It made me laugh because it wasn't like her to study on a friday night. I then asked her to meet me at our place.

Our place is a park in our neighborhood. I live 2-3 blocks away from Jiyeon and that park was in between where we live. We would always go to that park to talk and stuff. Our wonderful memories lay in that park.

In ten minutes, I saw her walking up to me with a beutiful smile on her face.

I stood up from my swing. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." She took the swing next to me and started swinging.

We just sat there swinging for a bit until I spoke.

"So, why were you studying on a fiday night?" I asked her.

"Because I had nothing to do. Oh yeah, I gotta confess something."  She said. I turned to look at her.

"I didn't study. I mean I was going to but then you called." She confessed.

"I knew it." I said and laughed at the same time. "It's not like you to studying on a friday night."

She turned and stared at me.

"Let's have a contest!" I yelled out. And she smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

We were both going higher and higher. Whoever jumps and land the farthest, wins. After couting down to ten, we both jumped.

We both landed on our feet then fell on our butts, laughing.

After a couple minutes of nothing but laughter, we finally quieted down.

We then noticed that our hands were on top of each other. We both looked at each other and time froze. Literally. We just sat there, looking into each other's eyes. When time began to works again, I slowly pulled my hand away but Joon quickly took my hand gently.

OH MY GOD. My heart was beating so fast I thought I couldn't breathe. I looked at him and he was just smiling. Oh my god, I'm melting.

-----------------------

Joon's POV::

My heart was beating so fast once I grabbed her hand. I just smiled because I was embarrassed. I didn't realize I grabbed it. After about a minute, it was turning awkward since all we did was look at each other.

I finally said, "Ahh, Jiyeon, your hands are really smooth. What moisturizer do you use?" to break the silence.

She just laughed and slowly pulled her hands away. Then we just sat there again, in silence.

"So... what's up with you and Junhyung now?" I said after gathering up all my courage.

"What? Oh, were just friends still. But I'd rather not talk about him." Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeon, let's go get ice cream." I said.

She agreed and we went to the nearby ice cream shop. We both ordered chocolate flavored ice cream cones and went back to the park.

While walking, Jiyeon stumbled and dropped her ice cream.

"Here, have mine." I said. Trust me, there was no saliva or anything. just my lips all over it.

"You sure? Oh ok." Then she took mine and it. Then for some reason, she kissed it.

"Kekeke~~ indirect ki...." She whispered to herself, thinking I couldn't hear her. I just smiled and she continued eating my ice cream cone.

Once we got to the swings again, she finished her ice cream. I just stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"No, seriously, what!" She said.

"It's just- ah never mind."

"No! Say it!"

"It's just that you looks so..."

"So what?" She looked as if she wanted to hear a certain word.

"That you look like.....a pig." I said. She then frowned and smiled.

I then walked her to her house. Once we said our goodbyes and she closed the gate, I finally said what I wanted to say before.

"It's just that you're so beautiful..." Then I left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Once I closed the gate, I stopped to hear if he left but instead I heard something else.

"It's just that you're so beautiful..." Joon said. Then he left. My heart started to beat fast again.

Once I got to my room, I looked at my cell. I checked out if anything happened and what I got was 3 missed calls, all from Junhyung.