011

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

Meeting Yoseob again was really weird. He would act as if we didn't know each other. I guess it was better that way because that way, no one would know what happened in the past. Now, I think my life has become more complicated, especially with Yoseob in it now. Why did he come back? I really hope he is over me because I think I'm over him. And I don't want to like him again since I really did like him in the past.

Today is Friday. Suzy told me about her movie date with Yosoeb. She invited IU and Wooyoung. She also asked me to come along with her and told me to bring someone. Now, I am deciding who to ask; Joon or Junhyung. Since I was in my desk, I turned to Joon.

"Joon-ah, what are you doing this saturday?" I asked.

"Tomorrow? Uhm.. I'm not sure yet. Why?" He asked.

"I'm just wondering." I replied.

When it was break, I went to find Junhyung. He was with Kikwang outside, sitting on a bench. I went up to him.

"Junhyung-ah. What are you doing this staurday?" I asked him.

"Saturday? Probably nothing. Why?" He said.

"I'm just wondering. OK. Bye." I said and left but Junhyung stopped me.

"Jiyeon-ah, do you want to go to the movies with me? Suzy and IU will be there." He says. I turn around and look at him.

"Uhh.. sure." I said with a smile.

I went back to my homeroom and Joon had disappeared.

"Yah~~ Who are you going with to the movies?" IU asks me.

"You'll see when we get there." I tell IU. Suzy is not in her spot again. She is probably with Yoseob again. That made me kind of uncormfortable but not really.

Once school ended, I went home and waited for tomorrow to appear.

---------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV::

Today is a saturday and I have a date with Jiyeon. I was so happy all day untill my dad told me that I have a date today, with the same girl I stood up.

"What? Why?" I asked my dad.

"Because we said so! Why can't you just do this little favor fo us? We're not telling you to date her or anything. Just going on one date won't kill you." He said.

"But dad, I have a date tonight already." I told him.

"A date, huh? With who? I would like to meet her." My dad told me.

"You're not going to meet her anytime soon." I told him.

"Why not? I swear, we're not going to be uncool, as the kids say these days." My dad says.

"Dad, you're going to be mean, that's what." I said to him.

"Me? Mean? Impossible." My dad said jokingly.

"Dad, whatever. I'm not going on your date." I told him firmly.

"Yong Junhyung. Just please go on one date and we'll never ask again." My dad said.

"Just one?" I ask him.

"Just one. I promise." He said pointing to his heart. I know that this was a bad choice and I know that I'm going to hurt Jiyeon but I had to do this. This was a deal that I have been waiting for.

"Fine." I said quickly.

"Thank you. I'll call her to let her know that you are coming. You won't regret this son." He said and left, picking up the house phone.

I went to my room and texted Jiyeon.

-I'm very sorry, but I can't make it. I know I was the one who aked you but I got something important to do. I'm very sorry. Don't hate me.-

----------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

I just got a text from Junhyung saying he can't make it. This makes me very sad so I text the others that I'm going to be dateless. They texted me back.

IU -You can still go though!-

Suzy -I'm so sorry. But can you still go?-

I told them I guess. Tonight was going to be so lonely. And we were going to watch a romantic movie too. Aww, this .

-------------------------------------------------

Joon's POV::

I got a text from my childhood friend, Goo Hara, that she was going on a date. She told me that the first one, she got stood up. And now she is going on a date but with the same person. I texted her back.

-That's awesome. But be careful! And who is he anyways? You said he went to my school? I can't think so please tell me!-

Hara is a very sweet, innocent, nice girl. I don't remeber her ever doing something bad. She is a very good student too. I gew up with her but once she turned 13, she moved. We still keep in contact though.

She texted back.

-Oh ok, I'll tell you! His name is Yong Junhyung. He is vey goodlooking and his gades are decent. Do you know him?-

Do I know him? Oh I know him very well. He is Jiyeon's crush. He is the one Jiyeon likes. And he likes Jiyeon too. But wait, wasn't he going on a date with Jiyeon? I overheard IU saying that Jiyeon was going to the movies but her date was a mystery. I know it wasn't me since she didn't ask me, so it had to be Junhyung. I text Hara back.

-Are you sure he's not going to stand you up again? And yes, I do know him-

-No, his dad confirmed it like 20 mins ago. And that's very cool that you know him! That way, we can all hang out together!-

Hang out together? I don't think so. So I didn't reply. Now, what about Jiyeon? Was she still going to the movies? Is she going to be the only person there without a date? Ahh, this was making me worry.

When it was 7, I decided to go to the movies. I put on my new cardigan and jeans. I also took off my glasses, which makes me look way better. Once I got there, I saw Jiyeon with IU, Suzy, Yoseob, and Wooyoung. I made sure that they didn't see me. I kind of stalked them and they went into one of the movie rooms. I got a ticket for that movie and followed them in. They were already sitting. Jiyeon looked sad and lonely. This made me have courage. I went to sit next to her. She was at the second seat to the end of the row.

"Can I sit here?" I asked her. She didn't look up at me and just said yeah whatever. I sat down and stared at her. I think she could feel me staring at her so she slowly turns her head. I quickly turn my head the other way. Once I made sure that she faced the foward, I turned to look at her again. I need to think of something to say.

"Jiyeon? Is that you?" I asked. She turns to me and observes me for a second.

"Joon? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to watch, uhh... whatever this movie is." I said.

"Whatever this movie is? Are you sure you didn't just follow me?" She teases.

"Follow you? I- I don't think so. I'm positive I just came to watch this movie." I said.

"Oh really? Then what kind of movie is this?" Jiyeon asks me.

"A hor---romantic movie." I said with a smile.

"Huh." Jiyeon said.

"You look nice without your glasses." She says then she faced foward as the movie began.

Later in the movie when the kiss scenes were on, me and Jiyeon were feeling sort of uncomfortable. I looked at Jiyeon. She notices me looking and looks at me. I can't help it but my gaze falls onto her perfectly shaped lips. She bites her lips and that makes her look very adorable. I my lips quickly and stared at her. I didn't realize it but then I was leaning in. I looked at her eyes and she was closing them. I guess she had actaully wanted to kiss me.

I stared at her before heading for her lips. She was everything I wanted. But if I didn't kiss her, things won't change. But if I kiss her, things could change. I wanted things to change but what if it doesn't? Oh this thinking is taking to long. I quickly and gently held her cheek and kissed her on the lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Oh my god, he was leaning in. Maybe he did want to kiss me. I close my eyes, waiting for him. Nothing happened but when I was about to open my eyes again, I felt something warm. His lips. He was kissing me. Oh god, his lips were warm. My heart was beating so fast. I could feel him smiling while his lips were on mine. The kiss lasted for about 7 seconds. Then he let go. He stared at me and got really shy so he faced the front. I smiled and aslo faced the front. Hopefully this kiss meant something speical.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV::

I really wanted to kiss Suzy but then I didn't want to because Jiyeon was right there. I looked at her a couple of times. Maybe 2 times. But the third time I looked at her, she was kissing someone. Wait, I thought she bought no one. I stared and after 7 seconds, I finally saw who it was. It was Joon. I was sort of thankful it wasn't Junhyung. But, why was Joon here? Why didn't I see him come in? Whatever. I looked at Suzy. She looked at me and smiled. I kissed her on the cheek and she smiled again, but brighter. I really didn't want to hurt Suzy but I really want to find out the truth. So, I'm going to have to do this behind her back. I really don't want to hurt Suzy. I really like her. Urgh, this is so hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

When the movies was done, Joon decided to send me home. Once we got home, I said goodbye and left. That night, was an unforgettable night. I just really hope things can change.