036

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hi guys! JUST WANTED TO SAY, BEFORE YOU READ, I SUGGEST YOU GO LISTEN TO THESE SONGS WHILE READING: Jiyeon- Rolling , T-ARA – Good person , 2AM – I did Wrong . PLEASE LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING. IT WILL GET YOU IN THE MOOD THEY ARE FEELING. THANKS!

Jiyeon’s POV::

The whole morning, Hyuna ignored everybody. She was in her own world. I kept looking at her. She was so weird. Today she didn’t look mad but worried. I’m getting this feeling that she is like bipolar or something. Once I saw Hyuna looked at her phone, she looked even more worried, almost scared. I tapped Joon’s shoulder.

“Hyuna… there’s something definitely wrong.” I whispered.

“Well, I can’t do anything. She’s not talking to anybody right now. And especially what I said yesterday? I’ll be the last person she’ll want to talk to.” Joon said back. I looked back at Hyuna. How can I worry over someone like her? I shook my head and went back to my studying. If Joon isn’t going to find out what’s wrong, I will.

After school, Hara came to pick Junhyung up. I was waiting at the gate for Hyuna. Once I saw her, she looked scared out of her mind. I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it. I noticed she was looking behind me and so I turned around and saw Soo-Hyun and her friends coming over here, smiling.

Narrator’s POV::

“What are you doing here?” Jiyeon demanded.

“You’re little friend over there invited us. Why?” Soo-Hyun said while pointing her long finger at Hyuna. Jiyeon turned her head to look at Hyuna and she looked scared. This makes sense now. Yesterday, the person she contacted on her phone was… Soo-Hyun, Jiyeon thought. She gave Hyuna a hurtful look before looking back at Soo-Hyun.

“Why are you here? Hasn’t the judge said enough?” Jiyeon asked. Jiyeon noticed everyone coming over here; Suzy, Yoseob, IU, Wooyoung, and Joon. Jiyeon took a deep breath.

“Well, you see… no one here knows, so we’re not scared. Are you scared?” Soo-Hyun said. Jiyeon looked behind her and the three girls looked scared.

“Leave her alone.” Hyuna said.

“Oh! Hyuna! I almost forgot that you were here!” Soo-Hyun said.

“Leave her alone.” Jiyeon said.

“Leave her alone? If you haven’t noticed, she was the one who called us here.” Soo-Hyun said.

Jiyeon was about to say, yeah because she is bipolar, but she stopped myself. She then kept quiet.

“She bullied you if you don’t remember.” Soo-Hyun said. Jiyeon’s heart sank as she heard this. She tried to not look at anyone.

“So did you. All of you.” Jiyeon said back.

“She was the one who held the lighter!” Soo-Hyun said back.

“Because of you! You told me to!” Hyuna yelled at her.

“Yeah but you could’ve said no.” Soo-Hyun said.

“If I said no, then you would’ve bullied me too. I was scared…” Hyuna said.

“If you’re so scared then why were you friends with me?” Soo-Hyun asked.

“If you’re so scared, you would’ve done the bullying with your own hands. You made us do this just because you were jealous of Jiyeon and Yoseob!” Hyuna yelled. Jiyeon felt her heart stop as she heard this. Her past was coming back again. And this time, everyone is going to know it.

“Yoseob? My Yoseob?” Suzy stuttered. I bowed my head, trying to not focus on anyone.

You’re Yoseob? Wait, are you saying he’s back?” Soo-Hyun asked. Soo-Hyun looked around and spotted Yoseob. Her eyes brightened.

“Yoseob!” Soo-Hyun shouted.

“Soo-Hyun, what are you doing here?” Yoseob demanded. Jiyeon’s head jerked back up as she heard this. She turned to Yoseob.

“Wait, you two know each other?” Jiyeon asked.

“Of course! We were neighbors!” Soo-Hyun said.

“Ne-neighbors?” Jiyeon stuttered.

“What’s going on here?” Joon finally said. Jiyeon forced herself to not look at Joon.

“Oh? So no one knows? Oh, I’d be honored to explain.” Soo-Hyun said. IU looked really nervous. Jiyeon held in her tears.

“You see, Jiyeon and Yoseob here, used to date. About 3 years ago. But, they broke up because of who knows what.” Soo-Hyun said.

“Because- because we bullied her. All 5 of us.” Said the 4th girl. Everybody’s expression became shocked.

“What?” Junhyung asked. Jiyeon couldn’t hold in her tears anymore. They were starting to fall down her cheeks.

“Yeah, we’re really sorry. We bullied her a lot; from getting her soaking wet to almost burning her.” The 3rd girl said. Yoseob felt pain go through his whole body as he heard this.

“What!? So the reason why she was wet that one day… was because of you guys?!” Yoseob shouted.

“I’m so sorry Yoseob! I didn’t mean to go that far—“

That far? You said you almost burned her.” Yoseob said.

“But—I was jealous! I was jealous that she could have you and not me. I mean, we knew each other for 5 years and you never noticed that I loved you. And when Jiyeon came running along, you fell in love with her. Do you know how much that hurts?” Soo-Hyun said. Hyuna stared at Soo-Hyun. She has felt the same way Soo-Hyun has.

“I didn’t think this would cause so much trouble. Please forgive me Yoseob.” Soo-Hyun begged. She was starting to get teary. Jiyeon’s heart hurt more and more as she heard them talk.

“So much trouble? Wait… Jiyeon, did you break up with me because- because of them?” Yoseob asked. Jiyeon didn’t reply. Yoseob immediately went up to her and hugged her. That surprised everyone. Suzy’s heart sunk and she just stared at them. Joon looked away.

“I’m so sorry Yoseob! We learned out mistakes! Please, please don’t hate me.” Soo-Hyun begged.

Hate you?” Yoseob let go of Jiyeon, who was still motionless. “How could I not hate you?! You’ve hurt Jiyeon, the one I loved the most. And just because you were jealous? Why? What did Jiyeon ever do to you?” Yoseob yelled. Suzy’s heart is hurting so much that she just wanted to cry but she held it in.

“I’m sorry! Please don’t hate me...” Soo-Hyun was crying now.

“LEAVE!” Yoseob shouted. Soo-Hyun flinched as she heard Yoseob’s loud voice.

“But-“

NOW!” Yoseob shouted. Soo-Hyun nodded and left with her friends.

“I- uhm… I…” Suzy stuttered. She then took off running. IU follows her as Suzy runs away.

Junhyung is still in shock. Hara pulls Junhyung away slowly.

“Jiyeon? Why didn’t you tell me?” I could’ve understood. I could’ve done something!” Yoseob said.

“What would you do?” Jiyeon said back. “Tell them to stop?! Yoseob, don’t you get it? They will never stop. Even if you tell them to, they won’t. They’ll never stop until we break up.” Yoseob’s heart felt and instant pain as he heard these words.

“I- I can’t, I got to go find Suzy.” Yoseob before he started running after Suzy.

“Jiyeon, I’m so sorry, I never meant to do it! I’m so sorry…” Hyuna said before running away. Joon was mad and followed Hyuna, leaving Jiyeon all alone.

Jiyeon dropped onto the floor, tears falling out more than ever. I knew this would happen. I knew that my past would destroy me. I knew that once it gets out, everyone will leave me. No one would want to stay by my side. I was all alone, as I imagined it, Jiyeon thought. Jiyeon couldn’t stop herself from crying. She cried more and more by the second. She keeps telling herself that she was being ridiculous because she knew this would happen and so she told herself to not cry. After slowing down her tears, someone approached her.

“Jiyeon?” Jiyeon looked up and she blinked. Jiyeon looked confused. It was Yoo Seungho.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Hey everyone! You know what to do!