028

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

On Sunday, I woke up pretty late. I woke up at 11 due to my parent’s phone call. They called to tell me to tell me that they were in Busan already. My parents left because of my dad’s business trip. I woke up lazily and went to the bathroom to shower. After my morning shower, I wore a plain tank top and blue shorts and went downstairs to fix me some breakfast. There were some leftover food from yesterday and I just ate that. After breakfast, I went to watch some TV. I felt my phone vibrate.

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Mall
We are going to the mall around 1 because the study date is at 4. So, I’ll come over in an hour! Bye!!

After watching TV, I went upstairs to pick something to wear to the mall. I went to my closet and pulled out a long blue dress shirt and a dark blue long sweater. I went into my drawers and grabbed a pair of light blue jean shorts and black and white knee high leggings. I quickly put it on and placed a bow on my head. Then I headed for my laptop on my bed. I logged in and went to go check Wooyoung’s profile.

Yesterday, I stayed up all night looking at Wooyoung’s profile. Under his relationship status, he put down ‘on a break’. I was happy because he didn’t say single. I looked through all his latest stuff. He seems to be happy right now. It’s been a week since the ‘break’. I would stay up all night, looking at his picture. Oh god, I miss him so much. I turned off my laptop since there wasn’t anything new. I then went downstairs and to Jiyeon’s house.

She opened the door once I knocked on it three times.

“IU-shi? Oh, Annyeong, I was going to come get you in five minutes.” Jiyeon said confused.

“Oh, well… I decided to come get you instead. Are you ready yet?” I looked at her. She was wearing a yellow shirt, a baseball sweater, and blue jeans.

“Yeah, I am. Just wait, I need to get my bag.” I nodded and Jiyeon ran to her room to get her bag. Once she came down, we walked to Suzy’s house.

“So, how was your date yesterday?” I asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled when I looked at her.

“It was awesome. I had so much fun.” Jiyeon said. Then she explained everything that happened. Once she finished talking, we reached Suzy’s house already. I knocked on the door and she came out.

“Annyeong! I was just about to call you guys!” Suzy said brightly. She stepped out of her apartment and we went to the nearest bus stop.

“So, Suzy-shi, how was your date yesterday?” I asked. Suzy also smiled.

“It was OK. I had fun.” Suzy said. Then she explained everything that happened. Hearing all these dates were making me sad.

Once she finished talking, the bus came and we got on. We chose the back seats. There was some college looking boys sitting in front of us and they kept looking at us. I guess they were cute. This one guy kept looking at me though. His smile was really cute and his eye smile was cute too.

We still had 2 more stops and I guess they did too. Once we got to the mall, they got off too. Once we went into the mall, they disappeared though. We went into a clothes store and Jiyeon bought a dress. After that, we went into an accessory store and we all bought friendship bracelets. While in the accessory store, I saw couple rings and got sad. Jiyeon saw me sad and came to hug me. After that, we went to go get soft pretzels. Once we got our soft pretzels and drinks, we went to sit down.

“So, how long do you think you and Joon are going to last?” Suzy asked.

“Forever!” Jiyeon said brightly.

“I think me and Yoseob are going to last forever too!” Suzy said. I looked at Jiyeon and she smiled weakly at me. I continued eating my pretzel in peace. I guess I was too quiet because Suzy started asking me about Wooyoung.

“So, when are you planning to talk to him again?” Suzy asked.

“I don’t know. I want him to talk to me first.” I said sadly.

“I think he will soon.” Jiyeon said with a smile. I smiled weakly at her.

“Excuse me.” I heard a very y voice said. I turned around and it was the cute guy from the bus.

“Ye- yes?” I replied.

“Annyeong, I’m Tae Yang. And may I ask what you name is?” The guy whose name is Tae Yang said. I turned around to look at Jiyeon and Suzy but they were just staring at this insanely hot Tae yang.

“I’m Lee Jieun but people call me IU. Nice to meet you.” I said weakly. Tae Yang smiles once I said this.

“Nice to meet you too. Do you mind if I sit down?” Tae Yang asked.

“Yeah, it’s not like we own this table or anything. I mean, there are at least a dozen of seats here so uhh…” I stopped myself from babbling. Tae Yang and his friends all sat down. There were 2 of them.

“So, how old are you?” Tae Yang asked.

“I’m going to be 18 in a couple of days. How old are you?” I said.

“I’m 20 years old. So, do you have a boyfriend?” Tae Yang said. I froze for a second.

“Anni, not as of right now.” I said carefully.

“Oh. So does ‘as of right now’ mean you’re a player?” Tae Yang asked.

“Player? Oh no no no no… Uhm.. I mean….”

“Haha, it’s OK. You don’t have to explain it.” He said. I nodded.

“Well, we- we have to get going now.” I said looking at Jiyeon, giving her the eye. I was scared that this was going to affect me and Wooyoung’s ‘break’.

“Oh? Is it OK if I have your number then?” he asked. I smiled and nodded. After exchanging our numbers, we said goodbye and left.

We took the bus home and dropped off Suzy first. While me and Jiyeon were walking, I got a text.

TO: IU
FR: Tae Yang
SUB: hey…
Annyeong!

I looked at it and didn’t reply back.

“Why aren’t you replying back?” Jiyeon asked me.

“I’m- uh... playing hard to get.” I said weakly.

“Come on IU. You don’t have to lie to me.” Jiyeon said. I looked at her and took a deep breath.

“I- I don’t want this little meeting thing affect me and Wooyoung’s relationship. I believe that Wooyoung will come back soon and I don’t want to feel like I’ve been cheating or whatever.” I said. Jiyeon nodded.

Once we got to our houses, we separated. I went inside and went online again. There was something new on Wooyoung’s profile. A picture… of Wooyoung and his… ex.

Wooyoung’s POV::

I’ve been checking IU’s profile lately but all she has posted was that she was going to the mall with Jiyeon and Suzy. I keep thinking that she has moved on. She was one of those beautiful girls who would always have a group of fanboys at her feet when she is single. I even followed her sometimes but nobody is ever following her. So maybe she has been talking to someone in secret? I keep having these thoughts and so on Saturday; I went to the mall, looking for IU. I finally spotted her at the pretzel shop. While staring at her, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Tae Yang, my hyung. We knew each other because of the people we hanged with but we haven’t seen each other for 2 years now.

“Yah, Wooyoung. Nice to see you again! What are you doing? Stalking some girl?” Tae Yang joked.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Yah, I was joking. Hey, who are you stalking?” Tae Yang asked. I pointed to IU.

“That’s my girlfriend.” I said.

“Ahh, the girl from the bus. She is petty cute. But hey, she can’t be your girlfriend unless you ask her you idiot. Just because you stalk her, it doesn’t mean she’s your girlfriend!” He said. I sighed.

“She is my girlfriend. She’s IU. And hey, what do you mean the girl from the bus?” I asked.

“Oh, I saw her on the bus before. Yah, Wooyoung-ah, why are you stalking your girlfriend?” Tae Yang asked.

“Because we’re on a break. And I’m afraid she’s going to cheat. Hey, you said you met her on the bus? Yah, Hyung, can you do me a big favor?” I asked.

“Sure. What is it?”

“Can you go talk to her? Go flirt with her or whatever it is that you do. Then come back and tell me what happened.” I said. Tae Yang nodded and went towards her.

I watched Tae Yang talked to her and she didn’t look that excited. I saw them exchange phone numbers. Hey, I didn’t ask him to do that but I guess he had to do that because that’s part of flirting. When Tae Yang came back, he told me everything. I guess she really didn’t talk to anybody else. I was really happy.

“Thanks Hyung. I owe you.” I said and then left.

I then went home and went online and there seems to be a picture of me with this girl on my profile. Wait, I didn’t upload this. Who did? I looked at the girl and she was my ex. Wait, I haven’t seen her for 5 years! But wait again, is this photo photoshopped?! It looks as if this was taken just before. Oh no, I can’t seem to delete. Oh no, this isn’t good at all. Who would do this kind of thing? Is this a joke? If it was, it is so not going to be funny when IU sees this. Oh my god, IU. Did she see this already? Oh my god, if IU saw this already, what would she think? What- what if she doesn’t ever want to get back with me again? Oh no, this isn’t good. Oh god, please oh please don’t let her see this and misunderstand.

I took out my phone and called her. I heard a couple of rings but then I heard an error noise. She hanged up on me. That means, she found out. And now she is hurt. And yet none of this was my fault. I tried deleting it but it didn’t work. I closed my eyes and a tear came down. I can’t lose IU. If I lose IU, I wouldn’t know what to do anymore. Oh god, please help me…

 

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS DONT HATE ME FOR MAKING THIS HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA. BUT I HAVE A REASON! It's because I dont want this whole fanfic to be all about Jijoon. I want this fanfic to be about everyone! So, please dont be mad or anything. And also, for those who are waiting for the study date, it'll be next. I promise! I just didnt type it yet because i still dont really know what to do next. And this way, it will make you guys anticipated! LOLs. But yeahh.. enjoy! and COMMENT!