050

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

After school, me and Joon headed for my house. We were going to watch movies and eat junk food; the perfect date ever.

“So let’s watch a chick flick.” I said.

“Let’s do it.” Joon said. I inserted the DVD in and went to sit on the couch with Joon. I rested on his chest and listened his heartbeat. It’s not beating fast. I guess he’s comfortable around me. I stared at him and he stared back at me. Now I feel it; his heartbeat beating fast. I smiled and snuggled closer.

“Jiyeon?” Joon asked.

“What?” I replied.

“Can I ask you something?” Joon said. I smiled and nodded.

“Sure.” I said.

“Does your heart beat fast whenever you are with me?” He asked. I am so surprised at this that I got off him.

“Er- why?” I asked.

“Mine does. It’s like thump-thump-thump when I’m around you. When you smile it’s like thumpthumpthumpthump, and when we kiss, it’s like THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP. It’s like my heart is going to explode.” Joon said. I blushed like crazy and grinned at him.

“Same here Joon.” I said. Joon stared at me intensely and leaned in. Next thing you know we were kissing. As I grasped for air, I whispered to him.

“We can’t keep kissing or this world will explode.” I said.

“Well, let’s let this whole world explode then.” Joon crashed his lips onto mine again. After about a few second, the movie started and I pushed him away.

“Joon, the movie is starting.” I said as I got back on Joon’s chest.

“So, about that dance…” My heart was beating fast now.

“What about it?” I said coolly.

“Nothing, just wondering if you knew about it.” Joon said. I pouted and pulled away from him but he pulled me back.

After the movie, Joon went to the bathroom and I lay on the couch lazily. I saw Joon’s backpack and opened it. There was his textbook, his notebook, his pencil case, and his special notebook. I smiled and checked down the hallway if Joon was coming back yet. Nope. I went back to the notebook and opened it. There was the same drawings I saw a couple months ago and some new ones. They were all me, I noticed. How scary but in a cute way. I flipped page to page and couldn’t help but smile. I finally got on the last page and noticed some writings on it. I read it and blushed. It said, Jiyeon, my beloved girlfriend. You are so beautiful, you know that right? And you are so wonderful at everything. I am so happy I met you and I’m so happy I know you. You are the best thing that has happened in my life. You are my energy, my courage, my happiness, my everything. I love you with all my heart. Now, the thing I’ve wanted to ask for weeks now… WILL YOU GO WITH ME TO THE DANCE? I hope you say yes. If it’s a yes, then kiss me. If it’s a no, then hug me. Let me know soon. There’s also a post-it note that say give to her on Thursday. Thrusday? That’s like the night before the dance!

I went to the bathroom and waited outside, with the notebook in hand. Once Joon come out of the bathroom, I crashed my lips against his. As I pulled apart, he looked shocked.

“What’s that for?” He asked. His gaze fell onto my hand and he blushed like a red tomato.

“So that’s a yes?” He asked. I sighed.

“Do I need to kiss you again?” I joked.

“Maybe.” Joon pulled my closer to him.

“No. Now come on, I want to watch a horror now.” I pulled him towards the living room and put in a horror. I went to sit with Joon and leaned on him again.

“Your hair smells good.” Joon whispered.

“You’re sniffing my hair?” I chuckled.

“Yeah, you smell good.” Joon kissed my shoulder.

“Get a hold of yourself man. I agreed to a purity pledge you know.” I joked.

“Then that means we must get married soon.” Joon whispered. I just laughed at this.

After the horror movie, we went to the dress shop. I chose the best looking one and Joon chose one too. I chose the black and tan one while Joon chose the white and flowered one. Now we both had to agree on one.

“Try it on.” Joon said. I obeyed and tried them on. I really liked both but couldn’t decide.

“You look so beautiful and y.” Joon said as I wore the black and tan one.

“Thank you.” I blushed. I went and tried the one he chooses.

“You look too beautiful Jiyeon. Everything you wear looks great.” Joon said.

“Liar.” I mumbled.

“I’m for real.” Joon said.

“So? Which one?” I asked.

“I really like both of them.” Joon said.

“Me too. Let me text the girls.” I sent them the pictures and told them to choose one. IU chose the white, Suzy chose the Black, and Hyuna chose the white.

“Let’s go with the white one.” I said. Joon grinned.

“Yes, let’s go with that one. You look like a goddess in it.” Joon said. I smiled and went to change into my regular clothes.

After we paid for it, we went back to my house and ate some ramen noodles. Around 11, Joon went home and I went to bed. Today was another great chapter of my life, but Joon was the most favorable chapter of my life.

 

Aigoo, JOON ASKED! Also, just about 3-4 more chapters to go. T_T Anyways, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I LOBE COMMENTS AND I LOBE YOU GUYS!