029

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

Once it was 4, I walked over to Joon’s house. I wore an orange long sleeved graphic shirt and blue jean shorts. I was also carrying my backpack. While walking to Joon’s house, I got a text from IU.

TO: Jiyeon
FR: IU
SUB: No Subject
Have you checked Wooyoung profile lately?

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: No Subject
No, I haven’t. Why?

TO: Jiyeon
FR: IU
SUB: Re: Re: No Subject
Well, just before, when I came home, I checked his profile and there was this photo. And uhhmm.. It was him and his ex..

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
What!? Was it an old photo or new? How are you feeling? Do you want me to come over?

TO: Jiyeon
FR: IU
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
It looked new. I’m OK. I’m just sad and mad. And no, you don’t have to come over. Besides, you have to get to your study date.

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Are you sure? I could always come over.

TO: Jiyeon
FR: IU
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Yeah, I’ll be OK. If I need any company, I’ll just call Suzy.

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Oh, OK. Well, how are you doing/feeling?

TO: Jiyeon
FR: IU
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
I’m OK. It’s just, why? Is this supposed to make me jealous or something? Well, if so, two can play at this game.

TO: IU
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Two can play at this game? IU, whatever you are thinking, you better know what you’re doing. And DON’T GET HURT! Well, I’m at Joon’s house now so I’ll text you later alright? Bye and take care.

I looked up once I sent the text and went to go knock on the door. After 3 knocks, someone opened the door.

“Ahh, you must be Jiyeon. Welcome, I’m Joon’d dad.” Said Joon’s dad.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said.

“Ye, annyeonghaseyo. Please come in and I’ll go get Joon.” He opened the door wider for me and then went upstairs. I turned my head left to right, observing Joon’s house. It was very neat and white. It also looked very cozy. I tiptoed and peeked at the kitchen, there was someone in there. It was probably Joon’s mom. I have never met Joon’s parents before.

“Jiyeon-ah…” I heard Joon call my name and looked up and he started walking down the stairs. Once he came at my level, he hugged me.

“Come on, let’s go to the back.” Joon pulled my arm and I followed him. He led us to this room that was in the back. I looked like a study room. Once we entered, Joon pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, while taking off my backpack.

“You sit here, I’ll be back. I have to go get my backpack.” Joon then went outside the room, shutting the door. Sitting down, I looked around me. This room was not that big yet not that small. The walls were light blue and there were about 3 book shelves, one desk, and two tables. I took out my textbooks and journals and set them on the table. I took out my pencil case and took out a pen, a pencil, and a highlighter.

“I’m back.” Joon said while opening the door and shutting it. He had his backpack on his back and a small pink box in his hands. He walked over to the table and sits down on the opposite side. Then he handed me the small pink box.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Open it. It’s for our one week anniversary. I know our anniversary is tomorrow but, I decided to give it to you today.” Joon said. I opened it and it was a cell phone charm. It has a little bear and a little read heart. If you read the letters on the heart, it read “J&J”. I smiled and looked up and he was holding his phone up. It had the same charm attached to it.

“Couple phone charms?” I asked and he nodded. I smiled and took out my phone and attached the phone charm to it. I accidently pressed a button on my cell phone and my phone lit up and read ‘1 new message’. I quickly opened it and it read:

TO: Jiyeon
FR: Yoo Seung Ho
SUB: Hello
My family said that I’ll be there for a couple weeks. And guess what? My girlfriend is coming along and you two can finally meet! And I’m hoping to meet your boyfriend too, if you have one, that is.

After reading it, I closed my phone and put it away. I didn’t want to text while I’m with Joon.

“Komawo, Joon-ah!” I smiled brightly. Joon smiled then put on a serious face.

“Now, let’s start your studying.” Joon said. I sighed and opened up my text book.

After about 30 minutes of Joon teaching stuff I never knew, his mom came in.

“Joon-ah, me and your dad are going to go to the market. We’ll be back in 2 hours or so.” His mom said. Once his parents left, Joon looked at me.

“What?” I asked. Joon smiled and shook his head and went back to his text book.

After an hour, I got bored.

“Joon-ah, can we be finished or at least take a break? All this studying is making me have a headache.” I whined. Joon put down his book and looked at me.

“OK. You want to go get ice cream then?” Joon asked. I smiled brightly and nodded.

“Just wait for me while I go get my wallet in my room.” Joon said while we were by the front door. Once Joon went upstairs, I followed him. Once I reached his room, I went inside and he got surprised.

“Ahh! Jiyeon, what are you doing? I told you to wait downstairs.” Joon said. I laughed and looked around.

“I wanted to see your room. Why can’t I see my boyfriend’s bedroom?” I asked. Joon smiled and quickly picked up things from the floor. I guess he really did like hearing me say that he’s my boyfriend and that I’m his girlfriend. I walked around, looking at everything. I went to his desk and found his notebook. Smiling, I picked it up.

“Ahh, we meet again.” I said and opened it. Once Joon saw me, he tried to get it away from me.

“Yah! You saw what was inside already! Why do you still want to look inside of it?” Joon said while still trying to grab it away.

“Exactly. I saw it already, so why are you making this such a problem?” I asked. Once I said this, Joon stopped.

“Fine. But, I warn you, if you see something you don’t want to see, I’m still going to leave it in there. And even if you rip it out and tear it apart, I’ll redraw it.” Joon threatened. I narrowed my eyes and slowly opened the book and went to the last part. I didn’t even get to see what it was because Joon snatched it away.

“Yah!!” I screamed. He held up his notebook up high. I jumped and tried to reach it but it was too high. I went onto the bed and I got a hold of it but Joon still wouldn’t let it go. I pulled it and slipped and fell onto his bed. Breathing hard, I felt the notebook in my hand. I smiled and quickly opened it to the last part.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Jiyeon-ah!” Joon screamed and went onto the bed, still trying to take it away. Gosh, what was so secretive that Joon didn’t want me to see it? This made me more curious. I had to distract Joon somehow. I quickly went on top of Joon and he sort of stopped. I leaned in and he was staring at my lips. Once I knew that he was completely still, I jumped off the bed and went out the door, closing the door, and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned against it. I flipped through the pages quickly and found the drawing he was scared to show me. Once I saw it, I started laughing. It was me in my mini dress. The mini dress we bought yesterday.

“Yah Jiyeon! Stop laughing!” Joon yelled from behind the door. I opened the door and held up the picture.

“Yah Joon-ah. Seriously? You are so erted.” I said, trying to stop myself from laughing. Joon pouted his lips and took the notebook away. I smiled and went downstairs and waited for him. Once he came down, we left. I guess Joon was giving me the silent treatment because he hasn’t said a word since he took the notebook away.

“Yah Joon. Don’t be mad. I’m sorry. I’m very sorry that you are erted.” I said and started laughing. Joon looked away. I smiled and held onto his hands.

“Joon-ah, don’t be mad, be glad.” I said. Still no response.

“Fine, fine. I’M SORRY JOON-AH! I’ll never laugh at your drawings again!” I said. Joon moved his head slightly towards me.

“Please don’t be mad at me anymore! Please, please, please, please!” I said. I saw Joon smiled a little.

“I’m sorry for ever making my boyfriend mad. And I swear, on my life, that if I ever laugh at his drawings again, there would be a punishment done for me.” I said and Joon looked at me.

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m not mad because you laughed at my drawing.” Joon said softly.

“You’re not?” I asked.

“Anni, I mad because you teased me. On my own bed.” Joon said. After hearing this, my eyes widened and laughed out loud again.

“Yah Joon-ah. You really are erted.” I said and skipped a couple steps ahead of him. He caught up with me and put his arm around my waist.

Once we got to the ice cream shop, we got our ice cream and went to sit on the bench outside.

“Jiyeon-ah, remember that one day when we got ice cream and then you dropped yours?” Joon asked.

“And then you gave me yours? Yeah, I do. Why?” I said.

“Well, remember what you said once I gave you my ice cream?” Joon asked.

“Uhhm.. thanks?”

“Anni, you said ‘indirect kiss’.” Joon said with a smile. I blushed and bowed my head.

“You heard that?” I asked.

“Of course I heard that.” Joon said.

“OK, so I said that. So what?” I said after lifting my head.

“Why don’t we make that indirect kiss into a real kiss?” Joon asked. I smiled and looked at him and he puckered his lips. I wrinkled my nose and shoved my ice cream to his lips. Once he felt the cold ice cream on his lips, he opened his eyes and his lips.

“Yah, I mean it.” Joon said. I smirked at him.

“You think I will kiss you that easily?” I tried to act hard to get. Once I said this, Joon scooted closer to me.

“I don’t know. Let’s see.” Joon said while leaning in. I quickly held up my ice cream again and he kissed it again.

“Wha- what? Yah Jiyeon-ah!” Joon sounded pissed and I laughed out loud.

“Yah, stop laughing! Why are you laughing?” Joon said. This made me laugh even more.

“You’re so funny Joon.” I said. I leaned into him and kissed him.

“You happy now, boy?” I asked. Joon stood still for a second.

“No, not yet.” Joon then lifted up my chin and kissed me. I smiled and once we departed, we walked to Joon’s house again.

After an hour of studying again, it was already 8. Joon said he’ll drop me off with his dad’s car and then he drove me home.

“Yah Jiyeon-ah. You better not forget all the stuff we studied today.” Joon said. I nodded and turned to him.

“What?” Joon asked once he felt my gaze on him.

“Nothing.” I lied. The truth was, I was just happy to see that we are dating, that’s all. And it’s already been 1 week. I smiled and looked forward. We were almost to my house.

“I’ll walk you to your door.” Joon said once we reached my house. He opened the door for me and then we walked to my door.

“Jiyeon-ah, I really hoped all this studying did something to you.” Joon said. I smiled tiredly.

“I’m pretty sure it has, Joon-ah.” I said tiredly. Joon kissed my lightly on the cheeks and said goodbye and left. I waved at him while he left and went inside. Once I went inside, I walked up to my room and changed into my pajamas and took out my phone. I reread Seung Ho’s text and texted him back.

TO: Yoo Seung Ho
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: Hello
You have a girlfriend?! How come I never knew that? And I do have a boyfriend. And you’ll never who it is. It’s Lee Joon! Well, I have to go sleep but I can’t wait to see you and you girlfriend!

After I sent it, I fell into a deep sleep. 

 

OK, I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER! AND PLEASE, COMMENT! COMMENTS MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY! ^^ AND FOR THOSE COMMENTS THAT MADE ME HAPPY, HERE IS A GIF FOR YOU GUYS!