051

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

THE DANCE: PART 1; Getting ready

Author’s POV:

“Are you ready for your makeup?” IU asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded. IU grabbed her makeup kit and started applying foundation on Jiyeon’s milky white skin.

“Guys, does this look OK?” Hyuna asked as she posed in front of the mirror.

“Awesome!” Suzy said.

“Yeah! You look beautiful!” Hara said.

“Thank you~ You too Suzy and Hara!” Hyuna said back.

“IU, when are you going to put on your dress? We only have about 1 and a half hour left.” Hyuna said.

“After this, don’t’ worry.” IU replied.

“IU, I love your dress! It’s so pretty!” Suzy said.

“You think? Me and Wooyoung searched for this dress since the store didn’t have one anymore.” IU said.

“Where did you guys find one?” Suzy asked.

“At this one place. It’s was funny too because I got it for free.” IU said.

“FREE? How much does it cost usually?” Suzy asked.

“Like about $90.” IU said.

“Whoa.” Hara said.

“Whoa times a hundred.” Jiyeon said.

“Since my dress is white and black, should I go for light make up or dark?” Hyuna asked.

“Hrm… go for gray.” Hara said.

“Gray?” Hyuna looked through her makeup.

“Yeah. Want me to do it?” Hara asked. Hyuna nodded and handed Hara the kit.

“Hrm… does this match me?” Suzy asked as she twirled in her dress.

“Of course! You look y!” Jiyeon said. Suzy smiled and looked at herself again.

“So, the guys are picking us up in a limo?” Jiyeon asked as IU applied makeup on her.

“That’s what Wooyoung told me.” IU replied.

“Who paid for it?” Hara asked.

“Your boyfriend.” Hyuna said.

“Junhyung? Really? Cool.” Hara blushed.

“Done!” IU finished Jiyeon’s makeup and is now getting dressed.

“Wow, Jiyeon-ah, you look very pretty.” Suzy said. Jiyeon smiled and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Thank you.” Jiyeon said back. Jiyeon was surprised how good she looked. She smiled at the thought of dancing with Joon in a tux.

“So, should I wear a necklace or no?” IU asked. Everyone observed her outfit.

“Yes.” Jiyeon said.

“Which one?” IU looked at her necklaces.

“That diamond one.” Hara and Jiyeon said together.

“This one?” Hara nodded. IU put it on and smiled. It looks great.

“All done!” Hyuna said. She smiled at herself through the mirror. She hoped Kikwang will like this look.

“Guys, I haven’t been to a school dance in a very long time.” Hara confessed.

“What? Why not?” IU asked.

“You’re lying.” Suzy asked.

“No, I’m not. My school doesn’t have them.” Hara said.

“Really? That kind of . American school dances are really weird. All they seem to do and grind on each other and make out.” Hyuna said.

“For reals?” Jiyeon asked. Hyuna nodded.

“Eww.” Mumbled Suzy.

“Gross. Anyways, I’m hoping to have fun.” Hara said.

“Guys, are we all done?” IU asked. Everybody nodded.

“Great! Let’s take pictures now!” IU shouted. Everyone smiled and gathered around the camera.

“One, two, three, KIMCHI!” IU said. They took a lot of pictures that moment.

“Who wants some chips?” IU asked.

“Ooh~ Me!” Jiyeon said. IU handed Jiyeon the bag of chips.

“Chips? But won’t we get fat and all?” Hara asked.

“Well, kind of, but who cares?” Jiyeon said. Hara had a bothered face.

“I haven’t eaten junk food forever.” Hara mumbled.

“Why?” Suzy asked.

“Well, my parents are kind of strict you know? So, no junk food. But I really want some.” Hara said.

“Then just eat it. They won’t be able to tell. Remember, we’re having a sleepover? They won’t notice a thing.” Jiyeon said. Hara nodded and smiled.

“Give me some chips.” Hara said. Everyone smiled and handed her the bag of chips.

“So, IU, how long have you been dating Wooyoung? Mmmm… these chips are so yummy.” Hara said.

“About 3 years now.” IU said with a warm smile.

“Wow.” Hyuna said.

“That’s so long. How do you guys do it?” Hara asked.

“Do what?” IU asked.

“Last that long. What do you guys do?” Hara asked.

“Well, we have fun. We go to concerts, eat out, go to movies, sleepovers, have family gatherings, stuff like that. You just have to keep it interesting and make you sure love one another.” IU said with the same warm smile.

“That is so sweet.” Hara said.

“But there was that one time we took a break.” IU pouted.

“What? Why? You guys are so perfect…” Hyuna said.

“Well, there was some misunderstanding and all. Anyways, the past is the past. So, Hara… how are you and Junhyung?” IU asked. Hara grinned and her lips.

“Amazing. We have so much fun and we just love each other a lot. It feels like he’s the one. He’s just oh so perfect.” Hara said.

“Awwh~ Cute.” Jiyeon said as she ate her chips.

“What about you, Suzy?” Hara asked. Suzy smiled ad bit her tongue.

“I think Yoseob loves me a lot. There was this one time when I was away from the world and away from Jiyeon… he came to my door and said sorry and all but I wouldn’t open him the door. Then he sang to me. He sang that he was sorry and all so I couldn’t help it but run to him. He’s really sweet and lovable. His voice is very attracting too.” Suzy blushed as she said this out loud. Jiyeon felt a bit uncomfortable as Hara talked about Junhyung and as Suzy talked about Yoseob but she hid it.

“What about you, Hyuna?” Suzy asked.

“Well, me and Kikwang just basically started dating but so far it’s nice. He seems really attracted to me. Sometime he forgets I’m his girlfriend and acts like some shy nerdy boy but in the end, he’s just cute. But I can’t tell if he likes my personality or looks because his hands are always on me or he’s always just staring at me intensely. I think both though.” Hyuna said.

“That’s just… wow.” IU said. Now they all stared at Jiyeon.

“What?” She asked.

“Now… what’s with you and Joon?” IU asked. Jiyeon smiled and took a deep breath. There was so much to say but she knew she shouldn’t say all.

“Well, he loves me that am for sure. He has this notebook where he draws and they are mostly about me. Just the other day, he asked me if my heart beat fast when I’m around him because his does when he is around me. He says that when he’s with me, it’s like thump-thump-thump and when I smile, it’s like thumpthumpthump and when we kiss, it’s like THUMPTHUMPTHUMP.” Jiyeon said as she smiled warmly.

“That is just so freakin’ cute.” IU said.

“Just get married already!” Hara said. Everybody laughed as they all agreed.

“Anyways, now, should I ask a personal question?” IU asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Like what?” Hyuna asked.

“How far? 1 meaning just kisses, 2 meaning a little more than that, 3 meaning the whole thing.” IU said with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

“That’s a daring question.” Hyuna said.

“I know. But be honest, I mean, we’re all girlfriends.” IU said. Hyuna liked hearing that.

“I’ll go first.” IU said. “2 and a half.”

“What? What does that mean?” Jiyeon asked.

“Meaning 2 and a half. Do the puzzle. UHm… Suzy next.” IU said.

“2 and a half too.” Suzy blushed.

“Really?” Hyuna asked. Suzy nodded.

“Almost went there. I mean, we were so close but got stopped because Min came home.” Suzy confessed.

“Wow...” Hara said.

“OK, I choose… Jiyeon.” Suzy said. Jiyeon smiled.

“1 and a half.” Jiyeon said innocently.

“Really? I thought you’d two would go to 3 already.” IU said. Jiyeon’s eyed widened and smacked IU on the arm.

“Joon wants 3. I can tell. I told him that I made a purity pledge and he said let’s get married then, which obviously means he wants 3.” Jiyeon said embarrassingly.

“Cute.” Hyuna said.

“I choose, Hyuna.” Jiyeon said.

“Will, what do you expect? We just started dating. Isn’t obvious it’s a 1?” Hyuna said.

“I bet it’s going to be a 3 once he sees you in that dress.” Hara says. Everyone laughs.

“Ha-ha. Anyways, Hara, you’re up.” Hyuna said. Hara took a deep breath.

“3.” Hara said as she shut her eyes. Everyone gasped.

“Really?” Suzy asked. Hara nodded as she opened her eyes.

“How?” IU asked.

“What do you mean how?” Hara was blushing like a tomato.

“When?” Hyuna asked.

“Well, like a week or two ago.” Hara confessed.

“Wow, what was it like?” Jiyeon asked.

“What? Guys, this is really embarrassing.” Hara said.

“Answer the question!” IU said.

“Fine, fine! It was amazing. I mean, I don’t want to get into details but it was really, you know, not that bad.” Hara said.

“Wow. That’s amazing.” Suzy said. Everybody laughed again.

“Anyways! About this sleepover tonight, the guys are staying too right?” Jiyeon asked. Everybody nodded.

“Well, that must mean we should play a game of truth or dare.” Jiyeon said. Everyone smiled and nodded.

“Also! No going to number 3 in my house. That’ll be weird.” IU said.

“Don’t worry! We can just go to Jiyeon’s house.” Suzy joked.

“What?” Jiyeon asked.

“Just kidding! Haha~” Suzy and everyone laughed.

After an hour, the guys came and knocked on the door.

“They’re here!” Hara shouted.

“Let’s go open the door, come on.” IU said. All the girls followed her and went to open the door. As they opened the door, all the guys’ jaws dropped. The girls giggled and let them in.

“You look amazing.” Junhyung whispered into Hara’s ear as he hugged her from behind. Hara blushed.

“Wow! IU~ you are so beautiful!” Wooyoung pulled IU closer to him.

“Let’s get married right now.” Joon whispered into Jiyeon’s ear. Jiyeon blushed and smacked him on his arm.

“Hyuna, you look amazing.” Kikwang said as he pulled Hyuna closer to him and kissed her. Hyuna blushed and hugged him.

“y.” Yoseob said to Suzy. Suzy bit her lip and Yoseob held her hands.

“Come, on! Let’s go to the dance!” Joon shouted.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted back.

 

So, how do you like this chapter? Hope you love it and didn’t get awkward because of when they were talking about the steps of physical love. Anyways, next is the dance and after that is the sleepover. I think I may split the sleepover into two. Anyways, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I LOBE COMMENTS! Also, I LOBE YOU SUBSCRIBERS, even you quiet subscribers. Also, check out my new JiJoon fanfic called RUN. It's action and crime but i think you'll like it. ^^