025

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

Thursday was a blur for me. I couldn’t stop thinking about the double date with Junhyung and Hara. I never met Hara before and Joon knows her. What if they had something more than that? Urgh, But I highly doubt it. Anyways, once Friday came, I was excited yet worried. Excited because it was my first double date ever and worried because did Hara know that me and Junhyung liked each other not so long ago?

Junhyung texted me saying that we’ll meet up at the amusement park around 5. So, after school, I went home to get ready. Once I got home, I took a quick shower. Once I got out of the shower, I went to go look for something to wear. I chose a blue jean short with a black top. I blow dried my hair and applied on simple make up. After that, I called Joon and asked if he was ready. It was already 4:30. He said yes and that he’ll come pick me up with his dad’s car.

After talking to him, I headed downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch, watching a variety show.

“Umma, I’m going to go out, OK?” I said.

“Oh? Can you buy me some eggs?” My mom shouted back, not moving her eyes from the TV. I sighed and walked up to the TV, blocking my mom’s view.

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah! Would you move please?” My mom said.

“Umma! I said, I’m going to go out.” I said again.

“Go out? As in go out?” My mom relied.

“Yes, mom! I’m going to go out.” I smiled.

“Oh, then you’re not going to go buy my eggs?” My mom said. I sighed again.

“I still can, but after my double date, OK?”

“Double date? Jiyeon-ah, do you mind telling me who are these people you are going out with?” My mom asked me.

“Well, I’m going with Lee Joon…” I start to say.

“Lee Joon? You are finally going out with Lee Joon?” My mom asked and I nodded.

“…and we are doubling with my friend, Yong Junhyung and his friend, Goo Hara.” I said and my mom nodded.

“Oh, I see. Well, I hope you have fun honey.” My mom said.

“Umma? If I’m going to go buy your eggs, can I get money?” I asked.

“Money?”

“Yes money. Umma, if you don’t remember, I don’t have a job.” I said.

“Oh, right. Of course! You can just go get some money from my purse in my room, alright?” My mom said. I nodded and headed for her room. I slightly knocked on the door and noticed my dad sleeping. I tiptoed to my mom’s purse and grabbed some money.

“Jiyeon-ah, is that you?” I heard my dad say. I turned around and smiled.

“Ye, appa. It’s me, Jiyeon.” I said.

“Ahhh, Jiyeon-ah, I haven’t seen you in a while.” My dad said tiredly.

“Ye, appa. I’m sorry.” I said.

“It’s OK, Jiyeon-ah. Well, I heard you’re going on a date?” My dad said. I smiled and blushed.

“Ye, appa.” I said.

“Well, have fun dear.” My dad said. I nodded and bowed as I left.

Once I got outside, Joon was waiting for me in his car. I went up and tapped onto the glass and he looked up and smiled. Then I went to the other side of the car and slid into the passenger seat.

“Jiyeon-ah, you look beautiful.” Joon said.

“Joon-ah, this is just casual clothes.” I said while laughing.

“Still, you look beautiful no matter what.” Joon said. I smiled and looked at what he was wearing. He was wearing gray jeans, a gray top, and a white vest sweater. He looked very handsome.

I feel my phone vibrate and saw that I got a text from an unknown number. I opened it and it read:

-Hey Jiyeon! It’s me Yoo Seung Ho! Guess what, I’m coming back soon!-

Yoo Seung Ho? Yoo Seung Ho? He’s coming back!? Awesome! Who’s Yoo Seung Ho? Well, he’s my good friend. He’s the guy I liked after Joon told me that we should just be friends and before I liked Junhyung. My crush on him faded away quickly though. Anyways, we remained good friends but he moved away 1 year ago. He had to move to somewhere because of his family problems.

I texted him back.

-Yoo Seung Ho!? AHH! I can’t wait till you come back!-

“Who are you texting?” Joon asked me.

“Yoo Seung Ho.” I said.

“Who’s that?” Joon asked.

“You don’t remember him? Well, he’s my good friend. He moved 1 year ago and now he’s coming back.” I said.

“Coming back? If he’s coming back for you, you got to tell him that you got a boyfriend, and it’s me: Lee Joon.” Joon said smiling. I think whenever Joon says that I’m his girlfriend or that he’s my boyfriend out loud, he feels good or something. Hahah..

Once we got to the amusement park, we parked our cars and Joon opened the door for me. Then he held out with hands and I slipped my hand into his and our hands were entwined. We both walked to the front and saw Junhyung and Hara there smiling at each other.

-------------------------------------------------

Hara’s POV::

When Junhyung told me that we had a double date with Joon and Jiyeon, I was worried yet excited. Excited because I get to see Joon again and worried because Jiyeon was the one Junhyung liked in the past. So on Friday, after school, when Junhyung came to pick me up, I was so excited. I wore bright red jacket, a black and white striped shirt, and black shorts with black tights. Junhyung wore a black leather short sleeved jacket and a white/grey top with red skinny jeans. For some fated reason, we matched.

Once we got to the amusement park, we went to the front and waited for Joon and Jiyeon. We were just smiling at each other. Junhyung doesn’t know that I know Joon. After about 5 minutes, we saw them walking up to us. Once I saw Jiyeon, my jaw dropped. No wonder Junhyung liked her, she was so beautiful. I looked at her hands and they were entwined with Joon’s. I looked at Joon and smiled. I haven’t seen him for a while now and he looked good.

-------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon’s POV::

Once I saw Hara, I couldn’t believe it. She was beautiful. Her eyes were huge and her smile was so cute.

“Annyeong.” I said shyly to her. She smiled and bowed to.

“Annyeong! You must be Jiyeon!” Hara said brightly.

“And you must be Hara!” I said back and we smiled. Hara turned to Joon.

“Joon! It’s good to see you again!” She said, smiling more bright.

“You- you guys know each other?” Junhyung asked them.

“Of course, we’re childhood friends!” Hara said to Junhyung.

“Oh, well, let’s get inside.” Junhyung said. Then we all headed into the amusement park after paying for ourselves.

 “Well, I want to ride the roller coaster first. Anyone want to go with me?” Junhyung asked. We all agreed to go onto the roller coaster. Once we got in the line, we had to wait for at least 5 minutes. When we got onto a coaster, I was scared. Rides aren’t my thing but I just agreed to go on it for the heck of it. Once it started, I held onto Joon’s arm tightly and he laughed. When the roller coaster went up and down, I screamed really loud. This was all too scary for me.

After the ride, I told them that I didn’t want to go on any more rides and Hara agreed with me. Then Junhyung and Joon said that they’ll just go on the rides by themselves. Once they both went onto a ride together, me and Hara went to sit down on a bench near the ride.

“So, Jiyeon, how long have you been dating Joon?” Hara asked me.

“Uhm, 4 days now.” I said.

“4 days? It seems like you guys have been dating forever!” Hara said.

“Really? Hhaha, that’s funny.” I said.

“So, I can tell why Junhyung liked you.” Hara said quietly. I got surprised by what she said. So, she knew all this time?

“Oh, well, thanks but that’s in the past. I think he likes you now. Wait, no, I know he likes you now.” I said with a guaranteed smile. She looked at me and released a relieved smile.

“Thanks. I think he does too. I can tell Joon likes you a lot.” Hara says.

“Really? How?” I asked her.

“Well, by the way he looks at you.” She said.

“Oh. Hahha.” I looked up and saw that Joon and Junhyung were walking towards us.

“Just a few more will do.” Junhyung said and looked at Joon and Joon nodded.

After a couple more rides, we finally left the amusement park and went to a nearby restaurant that served samgyupsal. Once we got in there, we went to a table and ordered one samgyupsal. When it came after a couple minutes, we started eating. I fed Joon and Hara fed Junhyung.

“Hello everyone! For newbies, I just want to say that Fridays are contest days. And today’s contest is trying to eat a whole spicy pepper with your partner and the winner will be determined by whoever finished the pepper first or whoever has the shortest piece left. I hope many of you can join us in this contest!” Said a person who worked there.

“Do you guys want to do it?” Hara asked. We all looked at each other and ended up nodding.

When it was time to play, we all went onto the mini stage. There were 3 other couples. Then the person who spoke before came and gave each other of gloves (so our hands won’t be spicy) and a big red spicy pepper. We then put the peppers between our teeth. Once the judge said start, I started biting into it and it was spicy. REALLY SPICY. My eyes were starting to tear up because my mouth was on fire. I gave Joon a look but she shook his head. I laughed when I noticed that his face was all red.

-------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung’s POV::

Once the judge said start, I started biting the pepper quickly. This was a good way to kiss Hara but oh my god, the pepper was so spicy. Hara only took little bites and it was so cute because she was fanning herself too. The time was almost done so I took huge bites and finally reached her lips. I pressed my lips onto hers but quickly moved away because my mouth was too spicy. I looked at her shyly and she was blushing. Then I took the water bottle in my hand and drunk the water really fast.

-----------------------------------------------

Joon’s POV::

The pepper was too spicy for me and I wanted to win badly so I took big bites. One I got to the middle, I noticed that me and Jiyeon’s lips were barely touching each other. I smiled and took the rest of the pepper while Jiyeon bit off her end. Then I swallowed quickly and drunk some water. Wait, did we win? I turned around and saw that Junhyung seemed to be done already.

“And the winner is Junhyung and Hara! And second place goes Joon and Jiyeon.” Shouted the judge.

Me and Jiyeon smiled at each other while the judge gave Junhyung and Hara their prize, a card that said that they could eat there for free for three times. And we got a discount card.

After the contest, we went back to our food and finished it. After it, we went our different ways. I drove Jiyeon home and Junhyung took Hara home.

While in the car, Jiyeon was looking out the window.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“What? Oh, no. I was just thinking.” She said.

“About what?” I asked.

“Just stuff.” Jiyeon replied. I looked at the time and it was 9:56.

“It’s already 10. Today went fast.” I said. Jiyeon looked at the time.

“It’s 10? Hey, can you quickly take me to the market?” Jiyeon asked.

“Why?”

“I told my mom that I’d buy her eggs.” Jiyeon said. I smiled and drove towards the market.

After she got her eggs, I dropped her off home. I walked her to her door.

“Today was fun.” Jiyeon said. I nodded.

“Well, uh, bye.” Jiyeon said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and waved and she went inside. Then I drove back home, thinking happily of our plans for tomorrow and the day after that because with 3 dates in a row with the most amazing girl, who wouldn’t be happy?

---------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung’s POV::

While driving Hara home, we were silent. I could tell that with that quick kiss, she was surprised. Once we got to her house, I walked her to her door.

“Today was fun, Junhyung. I hope we could do this another time.” Hara said. I looked at her dreamily; she was so beautiful under the moon’s light. My gaze fells onto her lips. Then I gently lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips.

Once I let go, she smiled and hugged me tightly.

“Hara-shi, can I ask you something?” I asked.

“Yes?” Hara said happily.

“Would you- would you be my girlfriend?” I asked shyly. Hara’s smile got brighter and she nodded her head. Then I hugged her and she hugged me back. When I let go, she said goodbye and went inside. I went into my car and looked up at her house and saw that she was looking at me through her bedroom window. She jumped up and down and waved at me. I smiled. How can someone be as cute as Hara?

 

 

SORRY THIS WASN'T AS ROMANTIC. VERY SORRY. BUTTAH I HOPED YOU ENJOY! AND PLEASE COMMENT! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS^^