034

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

It feels so good to have Wooyoung back. I feel so good to hear his voice again. Every time he calls, which is like every hour, I answer at the first ring. On Monday, Wooyoung came to pick me up for school. Once I got outside, he was holding a rose.

“Wooyoung-shi! What’s that for?” I asked.

“For you! Who else?” Wooyoung said. I smiled and him and smelled the rose. It smelt very good. I hugged Wooyoung and then we left to school, hand in hand.

Once we got to school, I heard rumors saying that Hyuna is going back to the States. I didn’t know if it was real or if some haters made it up, so me and Wooyoung went to my homeroom. Once we got there, everything and everybody looked normal. I looked around suspiciously. Nothing seemed wrong here. I turned to Wooyoung.

“Hey, you go ahead.” I said to Wooyoung. He nodded and left. I walked awkwardly to my seat. Everything seemed too normal. I leaned over to Suzy.

"Yah, is it true that Hyuna is leaving?" I asked Suzy. She looked at me confusedly.

"What? Where'd you hear that?" Suzy asked.

"Everybody's talking about it." I said. I guess Suzy didn't know. I tapped Jiyeon on the shoulder.

"Yes?" Jiyeon asked me with a smile.

"Is it true that Hyuna is going back to the states?" I asked. KJiyeon smile faded.

"What?" Does anyone here know?

"What's wrong?" Joon asked.

"UHmmm... isn't Hyuna moving back to the States?" I asked again. Joon's eyes widened and he looked over at Hyuna who was queitly, staring at the ceiling. Joon got up and went to her. And then Kikwang came running in.

"Hyuna! Is it true? Are you seriously moving?" Kikwang asked. He looked hurt. Hyuna looked confused.

"How- how did you know?" Hyuna asked. Hyuna noticed Joon standing near her desk.

"Joon?" She asked.

"Everybody's talking about it. Is it true Hyuna?" Kikwang asked again. Hyuna started to say something but it ended in stutters.

"You're moving?" Joon finally asked.

"uhh--ahh- I---- Ye--yes." Hyuna stuttered.

"What? Why?" Joon asked.

"Don't go Hyuna." Kikwang said quietly. Everybody in the class was quiet.

"Why?" Joon asked again.

"Be-because there's no point of being here anymore." Hyuna forced a laugh.

"Why do you mean?" Joon asked.

"What do I mean? What I mean is that the reason I'm here, in the first place, was to get you back. But-but now, compared to--her, do you think I really want to continue?" Hyuna asked.

"What are you saying?" Joon asked.

Hyuna took a deep breath. "I only came back for you Joon. After 3 years of listening to my parents and doing eveything they wanted me to do, they allowed me to come back. But I was too late, I guess. Once I came here, you were already moving on. And I can't possibly catch up." Hyuna said.

"Hyuna.." Kikwang said quietly. Hyuna turned to look at Kikwang.

"What? Kikwang, you have nothing to do with this. Why are you here?" Hyuna asked.

"Hyuna... don't you see? I- why do you have to leave? Why can't you just stay?" Kikwang asked.

"Kikwang, what's your problem?" Hyuna asked.

"Hyuna, my problem is that I care--"

"You care? Kikwang, just because you comforted me that other night and I allowed you to, that doesn't mean anything."

"I care, Hyuna! I'm one of those rare people who cares. But I guess you're just to blind to notice." Kikwang then stormed off. Hyuna looked down and looked back up.

"What do you want Joon?" Hyuna asked. She sounded really pissed. Or maybe just too hurt.

"Hyuna, just because I'm dating Jiyeon doesn't mean you have to leave." Joon said.

"Are you listening to yourself? You're dating Jiyeon. And if you're dating Jiyeon, what's there for me now?" Hyuna asked. Jiyeon got up band stood next to Hyuna.

"Hyuna, you don't have to leave. Just because Joon isn't --by your side anymore, doesn't mean you just leave. What about your friends?" Jiyeon asked. Hyuna stood up while slamming her hands against the desk.

"My friends? Does it look like I have any friends, Jiyeon? Oh, you mean the ones back in the old school? Do you want me to contact them? Jiyeon, don't talk to me like you know me." Hyuna said. Jiyeon winced at the words Hyuna said about her old classmates.

"I'm not talking like I--"

"No, you are. Have you ever felt that way I have? Have you ever tried something hard for 3 years just so you can go back to someone? And then come back and he's with someone else now? Have you?!" Hyuna yelled at Jiyeon.

"No, I haven't." Jiyeon was starting to get mad.

"But have you ever thought that maybe if you didn't do what you did in the past, you wouldn't even be in the States? Huh?! If you have never done what you did, you would be at his side right now. But, you just had to do it right?!" Jiyeon yelled back. Hyuna stared at her.

"You- you can't use that against me." Hyuna said.

"I can't? Hyuna, you weren't the one who---" Jiyeon stopped and stared at Hyuna hard. Jiyeon was shaking, full of anger. Then she ran off and Joon followed. Hyuna held in her tears and sat down. She was shaking too. Then she got up and ran off too.

 

 

Phew, that was really... dramatic. Phew, I am excited to write the next chapters. Please go subscrib to my other two fanfics! PLEASE COMMENT!