027

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Suzy’s POV::

Today was my amusement park date with Yoseob. I was so excited. Fei even helped me instead of going to her boyfriend’s house.

“Where are you guys going again?” Fei asked.

“To the amusement park.” I said over blow drying my hair.

“Oh, well, then you should wear either shorts or a skirt. Not jeans because it’s kind of warm outside and not a dress because you’ll be going on rides. Hrm, have you picked out your shirt yet?” Fei asked while going through my closet.

“No, I haven’t. I didn’t get a chance to look at my clothes yet. I just went straight to the showers after I woke up and had breakfast.” I said while turning off my hair dryer. I looked at my watch, it read 1:15. I walked over to my bed and sat on it. I picked up a magazine on the nightstand and started to flip through it.

“Well, do you want to wear bight clothes or dark clothes?” Fei asked me; holding up a bright multi colored shirt and a black and white stripe shirt.

“I want to wear… soft colors.” I said, still flipping through my magazine. I put my magazine down and went to my walk-in closet. I pulled out an ankle sleeved white cardigan, a soft pink tank top, and a light blue skirt and laid it out on my bed.

“How about this?” I asked Fei.

“That’s… pretty cute. Now try in on.” Fei said. I took it and went into my bathroom. After changing into it, I came out of the bathroom.

“Suzy-shi, you should totally wear it! It’s so cute!” Fei said with a bright smile. I looked at myself in my mirror. I did look pretty cute in this. I walked over to my makeup desk. My hair was already wavy so I took out my makeup. After applying on simple makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror again.

“I have to leave now. My boyfriend is probably mad right now. Uhm… Min, Jia and me not going to come back till late so uh, invite Yoseob inside for a movie or something. Alright? Bye!” Fei went to get her bag.

“Oh, OK. Bye Fei!” I said, waving.

“Bye! You look really good!” Fei then left. I heard my cell and jumped onto the bed to answer whoever is calling me.

“Yobosayo?” I said into my cell.

“Suzy-shi, are you ready?” It was Yoseob.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, I am. But, are you?”

“Yeah, I am too. Are you here yet?” I asked.

“Uhm, almost. I’m just going to stop at the store quickly though. So, I’ll see you in about 10 minutes.” Yoseob said.

“Alright, bye!” I said and hanged up.

TO: IU
FR: Suzy
SUB: Hey
Hey IU. Are you feeling better yet? What are you doing?

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to wait for Yoseob. I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice. I sat down and checked my phone to see if IU texted me back: nothing. I finished up my glass of orange juice and went into the living room. I went outside and sat on the bench outside my house. After 2 minutes, Yoseob’s car pulled up in front of me.

“Suzy-shi! Get in! Oh Wow… you look so beautiful…” Yoseob said. I smiled and went to sit in the passenger seat. Yoseob got up from his seat and went to grab something from the back seat. Once he sat down again, a dozen of roses were in his hands.

“Suzy-shi, this is for you.” Yoseob said, handing them to me. I smiled brightly and took it and smelt it.

“Aww… Yoseob. It’s so beautiful! Komawo!” I said.

“You’re welcome.” Yoseob said. Then we left to the amusement park.

Once we got there, we went on a ton of rides: from roller coasters to Ferris wheels. It was really fun. I kept screaming but it was so much fun. After more rides, we decided to go eat something. We went up to the food booth and looked at the menu. After ordering our food, we went to sit down on a table.

“OK, I don’t think I can go on any more rides.” I said to Yoseob. Yoseob nodded with food in his mouth.

“I agree. We should just walk around and play games and stuff.” Yoseob said after chewing. After eating, we started to walk around. Yoseob slid his hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at him.

“Hey! Look at that! Ooh, Yoseobie, we should totally wear that!” I pointed at little shop that had headbands. There were couple headbands. They were animal ears.

Yoseob said I could pick any one I want and I picked the bunny ears. After Yoseob paid for it, we walked again.

“Suzy-shi, want to go take pictures with that thing over there?” Yoseob asked, pointing to a wall that had only bodies there but the face was missing. You had to put your head there.

“Sure!” I said and we headed there. I chose the manly guy cartoon and Yoseob went to the girly looking body. After the lady took our pictures, we decided to leave the place. It was already 7. But before we officially left, we got cotton candy.

Once we got to my house, Yoseob walked me to my gates.

“Nobody’s home: they’re all hanging out somewhere. Do you want to watch a movie before you leave?” I asked and Yoseob agreed.

“You sit down and pick a movie. I’ll go get the popcorn and drinks.” I said and went to the kitchen. I went to get a pack of popcorn and popped it in the microwave. Then I took out two big plastic cups and put ice in it. Then I put coke into Yoseob’s and diet coke into mine. I took the drinks to Yoseob first.

“Have you picked something yet?” I asked. Yoseob held up a movie.

“But I’ve seen that movie so much times already!” I complained.

“But I haven’t seen it yet!” Yoseob replied. I wrinkled my nose.

“Fine, but don’t mind me if I recite the lines.” I said then left back to the microwave. I took the popcorn out of the microwave and poured it into a big bowl. I then headed for the living room. Yoseob already popped the movie in.

“But, didn’t your father say we can’t date?” I recited later in the movie.

“Yah, shhh!” Yoseob said.

“Jung-Hye, I- I think I love you. But your father will kill me if he knew this!” I imitated the guy.

“It’s OK Seunghyun! I don’t care what my father says anymore because… I love you too.” I now imitated the girl’s voice.

“Yah Suzy-shi! Seriously?” Yoseob said smiling.

“I told you, don’t mind me if I recite the lines.” I said back and Yoseob smiled and grabbed my hand.

“Suzy-shi, if I kiss you, would you be quiet?” Yoseob asked.

“Anni, in order for us to kiss, you’d have to do aegyo.” I said smiling.

“Aegyo? Why?” Yoseob asked; tugging at my arm.

“Because I said so. And….. you’re very cute when you do aegyo.” I said, hiding my smile.

“Really? I know right?” Yoseob said proudly.

“Oh stop being so conceited!” I said.

“Fine, if you do aegyo, then I’ll do aegyo.” Yoseob said.

“But I can’t do aegyo!” I said.

“Yes you can! Just smiling is aegyo.” Yoseob said with a beautiful smile.

“But, seriously, I can’t.” I said sadly.

“Just do it!” Yoseob pleaded.

“I can’t! Can’t I just wink or something?” I asked.

“Awww… I guess…” Yoseob said.

“But don’t laugh…” I said.

“Aww!! Suzy-shi! You are toooo cute!” Yoseob said. I covered my face with my hands.

“Your turn now!” I said.

“Aww.. OK.” Yoseob said.

OH MY GOD HE IS TOOO CUTE. I smiled brightly and Yoseob got embarrassed and covered his face. I started laughing.

“Stop laughing Suzy!” Yoseob asked.

“You’re too cute Yoseob!” I said.

“You’re cuter Suzy.” Yoseob said.

“Really? I highly doubt it.” I said.

“You’re cute and beautiful Suzy. There’s nobody greater than you.” Yoseob said in an angelic voice.

“You’re lying.” I said , looking away.

“I’m not lying.” Yoseob said and turned my head with his hand.

“You’re beautiful and whoever doesn’t see it, is a stupid blind person.” Yoseob said sweetly. I just stared at him.

“No one has ever said that to me before.” I said softly. Yoseob lifted my chin up and slowly leaned in. Once I closed my eyes, Yoseob’s lips were on mine. His lips were really soft, just like his hair. Once Yoseob backed up, he smiled beautifully.

“Suzy-shi, I love you. And if I ever do something stupid or whatever, I want you to know that I’m sorry and that I only love you. OK?” Yoseob said. I looked at him. What was he saying?

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Nothing, I’m just saying, you know, in case I do something in the future. “Yoseob said. I nodded and he hugged me. I glanced at the TV.

“You didn’t get to see the ending.” I said.

“It’s OK. I watched it already. I just wanted to hear you recite the lines because you voice is so lovely.” Yoseob said. I let go of him.

“What? You saw it already but you lied?” I asked.

“Suzy-shi, I’m sorry! Don’t hate me.” Yoseob said.

“Who could ever hate someone as cute as you?” I said plainly.

“You could…” Yoseob mumbled so quietly that I couldn’t hear clearly.

“Well, it’s already 10. When are you planning to go home?” I asked.

“Do you want me to go home?” Yoseob asked.

“Anni, I want you to stay. But then your parents might yell at you or something.” I said.

“Oh, yeah… you’re right. Well, I think I’ll get going then.” Yoseob got up. I walked him to the door and before he left, he kissed me again. I turned off the TV and placed the two cups in the dishwasher and went up to my room.

What did Yoseob mean before? I couldn’t think of anything he could do that is stupid or wrong. But what if he did do something wrong? I shook off the thoughts and put on my pajamas.

TO: Suzy
FR: Yoseob
SUB: I miss you already…
Hey Suzy! You better go sleep early and don’t stay up all night watching those dramas! You need your beauty sleep. I miss you and love you. ♥

I smiled and went onto my bed. What stupid thing could Yoseob do? Probably nothing. He’s too cute to do anything really stupid. Whatever. I turned off the lights and fell asleep but then felt my phone vibrate again.

TO: Suzy
FR: IU
SUB: Tmrw
Hey! Tomorrow, me you and Jiyeon are going to the mall. OK? Night night!

I closed my cell again and really fell asleep, dreaming of nothing but Yoseob.

 

 

hoped you guys enjoyed this. Comments are loved.