053

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

THE SLEEPOVER PART 1

Author’s POV::

Everyone was all at IU’s house. They were out of their dress clothes and now in their pajamas. The girls were in the kitchen as the guys were all playing games in the living room.

“Your kitchen is so beautiful.” Hyuna said.

“My parent’s redecorated 9 months ago, so I agree with you.” IU said. They were preparing snacks for later that night. They planned to play some games and watch a movie or two.

“So, me and Junhyung rented 4 movies; 2 horrors and two comedies.” Hara said.

“Cool. I think we should watch all of them.” Suzy said.

“But then if we watch all of them… then we’d go to sleep around 4 in the morning.” Jiyeon said.

“So? It’s a Saturday! We should stay up all night!” IU said.

“I agree!” Hyuna said. Jiyeon smiled and gathered the plastic cups.

“I’m going to bring the chips over there.” Suzy said as they put three bowls into her arms.

“I’ll bring the drinks.” Jiyeon said. All the girls bought the snacks and drinks to the living room.

As the put them on the coffee table, they sat down on the ground.

“Can we watch movies now?” IU asked. The boys groaned but then turned the game off.

“Let’s watch a horror first!” Jiyeon said.

“But I’m scared!” Hyuna said.

“Well, you have Kikwang so it doesn’t matter!” Hara said. Everybody laughed. IU slipped in the movie as everyone got into a comfortable position. IU crawled back into Wooyoung’s lap.

While watching the horror movie, Hyuna kept holding Kikwang’s arm because she was scared.

“Are you really that scared?” Kikwang whispered to Hyuna. Hyuna nodded.

“Why?” Kikwang asked.

“Horrors were never really my thing.” Hyuna whispered back.

“It’s OK. You got me.” Kikwang whispered into Hyuna’s ear. Hyuna smiled and leaned her head on Kikwang’s shoulder.

In the movie, there was a girl who was slowly climbing the stairs because she heard a noise from upstairs. The girl was home alone. She walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. She slowly opened the door but stopped. Then she opened it widely and looked around. There was nothing. She walked into the bathroom slowly and reached for the bathtub curtains since it was closed. As she was getting nearer, the music was getting creepier. Hyuna held onto Kikwang tightly. The girl in the movie quickly opened the curtains and sighed a relief. There was nothing there. She turned around too quickly and screams as she saw her reflection in the mirror. IU burst out laughing and everyone looked at her weirdly.

“What?” IU said as she tried to calm herself down.

“Why are you laughing?” Hara asked.

“Because she was scared of her own reflection!” IU burst out laughing again. Everyone smiled at how dorky IU is and went back to the movie.

Back in the movie, the girl went back downstairs. The girl locked every window and door. As she went into her bedroom, there was a knock on the door. The person behind it was pounding the door. The girl’s lip trembled and she was all shaky. She walked back to the front door and slowly peeked in the peephole.  

IU smiled and stared at everyone so into the movie. She stared at the TV and made sure she did it at the right time. 3, 2, 1.. “BOO!” IU shouted. Everyone shouted and stared at IU who was laughing hysterically on the ground.

“That’s not funny IU!” Jiyeon shouted.

“Yah! You scared me!” Hyuna whined.

“HAHAHAHHAHA!” IU continued to laugh. “You should’ve seen your faces!”

“That’s not funny!” Suzy said.

“Yeah it is!” IU couldn’t stop laughing. By now, she was tearing up.

“Ok, OK, I’m done laughing. Man, if only I had a camera to capture your faces.” IU started laughing again. Wooyoung couldn’t help but laugh at IU.

“You better not do that anymore!” Hyuna odered. IU just nodded and calmed herself down.

After the movie, they decided to take a break. Joon and Jiyeon went outside to get some fresh air.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you something…” Joon said. Jiyeon smiled and faced Joon.

“What?” She asked.

“What are you doing after we graduate?” Joon asked. Joon was afraid she was going away to a college some place far.

“Maybe college. I don’t know, I want to open up a little shop.” Jiyeon said.

“What kind of shop?” Joon asked.

“Like a café. I think I want to open a café.” Jiyeon said.

“So, no college?” Joon asked.

“I don’t know yet. How about you?” Jiyeon asked Joon.

“Hrm… I don’t know too. But what I do know is that I just want to be with you every day.” Joon said. Jiyeon bit her lip and smiled.

“So you want to be jobless and school less?” Jiyeon joked.

“I don’t know. Maybe we should own a café.” Joon said.

“But that’s only a little dream I have.” Jiyeon said.

“Well, let’s make it a dream come true. We can do it after we finish college.” Joon said. Jiyeon smiled.

“You sure?” Jiyeon asked. Joon nodded and held her hands.

“I’m sure. Also, let’s get married.” Joon said. Jiyeon laughed and stared at Joon.

“I told you already, we are not just going to get married so you could have some.” Jiyeon said.

“No, I really mean it. I want to spend my whole life with you.” Joon said honestly.

“Well, ask me again after college.” Jiyeon said.

“I sure will.” Joon said. “I mean, I know you’re going to say yes anyways.”

Jiyeon’s jaw dropped and smacked Joon in the arm.

“How would you know, huh?” Jiyeon joked with Joon.

“Because you’re in love with me.” Joon singed.

“Hey!” Jiyeon said.

“But it’s OK since I am in love with you too.” Joon said with a grin.

“OK.” Jiyeon smiled and turned around to go back inside but Joon stopped her and kissed her.

“I mean it.” Joon said.

“I know.” Jiyeon said.

Meanwhile, Hyuna and Kikwang were in the front, also getting fresh air.

“So I guess the rumors were true..” Kikwang whispered.

“What?” Hyuna asked. She suddenly felt alarmed.

“Those rumors about you and Jiyeon. I never really believed it. I just told myself they were rumors.” Kikwang said.

“Kikwang, I changed. That’s the past. Even ask Jiyeon- we’re friends now. Please don’t change the way you feel for me. I never really meant to-“ Hyuna stopped as Kikwang cut it.

“I never said my feelings for you changed. I’m just saying that those rumors were true.” Kikwang grabbed Hyuna’s hands. “Hyuna, my feelings for you would never change. They will forever be head over heels for you. I will always get butterflies in my stomach when I see or touch you. I will always feel like I’m God when I’m with you because that’s how lucky I am. Hyuna, don’t you ever think that my feelings will change.” Kiwkang said. Hyuna smiled and a small tear formed at the end of her eye and it slowly fell down. Kikwang wiped it off gently with his thumb.

“Why are you crying?” Kikwang asked.

“No reason. Just didn’t realize how lucky I am.” Hyuna said. Kikwang smiled and hugged her.

“You’re not the lucky one, I am.” Kikwang said. Hyuna pulled apart and smiled.

As they went back into the living room where everyone is, they sat down.

“I think… we should play a round of Truth or Dare.” Suzy said as everyone gathered around the coffee table.

“Yeah!” Jiyeon said.

“Sounds fun.” Yoseob said.

“Let’s do it!” Kikwang said.

As the found a glass bottle, they lay it in the middle of the table.

“Now, the rules are really easy. If the bottle points to you, the person who spun it asks ‘Truth or Dare’ and you say either one. Now, remember, dare is always much much more fun.” Hara explained.

“I’ll spin it first.” Jiyeon said as she spun the bottle. It spun a couple times before landing on Joon.

“Wow. No surprise!” IU shouted. Jiyeon giggled and asked, truth or dare.

“Hrm… let’s go with dare.” Joon said. Jiyeon grinned and bit her lip.

“I dare you to show us your abs.” Jiyeon said. Joon’s jaw dropped.

“How did you know? I was going to surprise you!” Joon said.

“I’ve hugged you many times, Joon. I could tell. Now, come one! Show it!” Jiyeon ordered. Joon embarrassingly stood up.

“Before you laugh, it’s still in process.” Joon warned.

“Take it off! Take it off!” Everyone chanted. Joon embarrassingly lifted his shirt which made the girls go crazy.

“I never know your boyfriend had abs like that!” Suzy shouted. Jiyeon blushed.

“Neither did me.” Jiyeon said. “I was just assuming before.”

“Well, surprise!” Joon said. “My turn!”

Joon spun the bottle and it landed in front of Junhyung.

“Junhyung, Truth or Dare?” Joon asked.

“Err… truth.” Junhyung said.

“Is it true that you deflowered Hara?” Joon asked.

“What!” Junhyung looked at Hara who was blushing like a tomato.

“Answer the question!” Yoseob said.

“That- that’s private though man!” Junhyung said.

“Answer. The. Question.” Joon said.

“Just ask her then.” Junhyung said. Everyone stared at Hara even though the girls knew the truth.

“It’s not my truth so I’m not saying anything!” Hara said. Everyone just laughed. Junhyung spun the bottle and it landed towards Suzy.

“Truth or Dare?” Junhyung asked Suzy.

“Dare.” Suzy said.

“I dare you to…. Show us you’re cute and y side.” Junhyung said.

“Hey!” Yoseob said.

“What? It’s a dare!” Junhyung said.

“Suzy, you don’t have to do it.” Yoseob said.

“Yoseob-ah, calm down. It’s a very easy dare!” Suzy said as she got up and showed them.



“Go Suzy!” Hyuna shouted.

“That was so cute!” Jiyeon said.

“OK! I get to spin it now!” Suzy said. She spun it and it landed directly at IU.

“Truth. Or. Dare.” Suzy said.

“Dare.” IU said.

“I dare you to do the wave.” Suzy said.

“Wave?” IU asked.

“You know, body wave, or body roll, whatever you call it.” Suzy said. IU nodded and got up.

 “It’s sloppy though…” IU did it and Wooyoung cheered.

“YEAH! That’s my girl!” Wooyoung shouted. IU blushed and covered her face. IU spun the bottle as her cheeks became less pink.

“Truth or dare?” IU asked Hyuna.

“Err.. dare!” Hyuna said.

“OK, dance.” IU said.

Hyuna blushed. “Like this?” 

“THAT’S MY GIRLFRIEND!” Kikwang shouted. Hyuna covered her face in shame.

“Again!” IU said. Hyuna bit her lips and danced again.

“OK! No more!” Hyuna said.

“I never knew you could dance like that.” Jiyeon said.

“I learned in America.” Hyuna said.

“Babe, that was amazing.” Kikwang said. Hyuna spun the bottle and it landed on Jiyeon.

“Truth or dare?” Hyuna asked.

“Truth.” Jiyeon said.

“Is it true that you truly love Joon?” Hyuna asked. Jiyeon smiled.

“Of course, totally true.” Jiyeon said.

“Hey! That was too easy!” Hara said.

“It’s fine.” Jiyeon said understood why Hyuna asked. Jiyeon spun the bottle and it landed Hara. Jiyeon asked truth or dare.

“Dare.” Hara said.

“Words on the street say you have a ‘ dance’, am I right?” Jiyeon asked Hara who blushed. Hara nodded.

“Well show us!” Jiyeon said. Hara stood up and danced.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your famous ‘ dance’?” Junhyung asked Hara.

“You never asked.” Hara said.

“Whatever. Next time, you’re showing that to me.” Junhyung said. Hara just blushed. Hara spun the bottle and it landed at Yoseob.

“Truth or dare?” Hara asked.

“Dare.” Yoseob said as he glanced at Suzy.

“I dare you to show your abs.” Hara said. Yoseob smiled and stood up…

 

If you want to see Yoseob’s abs(which you probably had), COMMENT! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I LOBE YOU ALL! Also, about IU laughing at horror movies, I put that in because that’s just like ME. I laugh at Horrors. Especially when it’s supposed to be scary but isn’t. So, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT for the last chapter!