015

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Joon's POV::

Wait, Hyuna? What are you doing here? I looked at her, confused. I haven't seen her in 3 years. She changed, like totally. Her glasses were gone, her hair was now long, her body was now grown. I looked at her again and she is smiling at me. I can't believe this, she's right here, after 3 years. Here, let me explain.

3 years ago, me and Hyuna were dating. We both went to different schools though. We were only 15 then and didn't know much about love or anything. So we dated and had fun. We dated for about 2 months and then we broke up. We broke up because we both said we weren't ready to date yet. We both said that it'd be better for us to have fun now and date later and so we broke up. And then something happened at her school, and she moved. I called her and she said she was going to study abroad. I asked her how long and she said that it'll be for at least 5 years and she might not be able to come back. I asked her why and she said because of some mistakes she made and her parents were too upset at her. She promised to call me everyday but she never did. And after 3 years, she is back.

Hyuna went to the empty seat in the first row and turned around to look at me again. Then she waved at me. I waved at her too, well sort of. I just held my hand up, still in disbelief that she is here.

Later before lunch started, Hyuna came up to me by my left side.

"Joon! It's me! Hyuna!" She said with a bright smile.

"Hyuna, I thought you said 5 years. I thought you siad you'd never come back." I said to her.

'I never said that. I said I might not be able to come back. But, here I am!" she said again. She looks behind me and at Jiyeon. Hyuna's eyes widened a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Hyuna, the new girl, was looking at me with widened eyes. What was wrong with her? Wait, she looks a bit familiar but I can't recall anything.

"What's wrong?" Joon asks her. She looks at Joon and smiles.

"Oh nothing! Come on! Let's go to lunch! We have LOTS to catch up on!" she said tugging at Joon's arm. Joon turned around to look at me and I looked at him. Then he got dragged away.

Wait, does Joon know Hyuna and does Hyuna know Joon? What is going on here? What are they to each other? I turned around and looked at IU.

"Did you see that?" I asked her. She nodded with big eyes.

"Jiyeon-ah, there is definitely something going on there." IU says.

"Jiyeon-ah. Do you know her?" Suzy asks me.

"No, I don't." I told them.

"Well, when she looked at you, she looked like she knew you." Suzy says. Knows me? How does she know me?

"Well, I don't think I know her. Come on, let's go to lunch." I said getting up. Me, Suzy, and IU walked to the lunchroom together.

"Suzy, where's Yoseob?" IU asks. Suzy pouts her lips.

"He says he'll meet me in the lunchroom later." She said.

We went and got our food and went to sit down at the table Wooyoung reserved for us. I look around and saw Hyuna and Joon smiling, laughing, and talking. After about 5 minutes, Yoseob meets us at our table.

"Hey Suzy." Yoseob says while sitting down. He looks over at me and smiles. I look away and spot Joon looking at me. I couldn't look at him right now too because Hyuna was next to him so I looked at my food and picked at it. I looked up and looked around. They were all talking to each other(IU with Wooyoung and Suzy with Yoseob), ignoring me.

After lunch, Junhyung passed me in the hallway but didn't look at me. He was texting on his phone and walking with Hyunseung. I stared at him. Was he getting over me too? I walked to my hoomroom even though there was about 30 minutes left. Once I got in there, Hyuna was there in her seat. She sees me and gets a little scared. I walked past her but turned around.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head and looked away. Hrm, odd. I went to my seat but 30 seconds later Joon comes in with 2 soda cans and hands one to Hyuna. I look at him and he sees me. Urgh, I can't take this anymore. Why was everyone either looking at me weird or ignoring me? I got up and walked out of the classroom and straight for the restroom. Once I got in there, I went into one of the stalls and sat down on the closed toilet and started to think.

What did I do wrong? Did I say or do something wrong to my friends? Was this some sort of joke? Why are they ignoring me? Was this because I was selfish? But, I don't remember me being selfish. I was just being myself.

I sat there for about 10 minutes untill I heard some people come into the restroom.

"Wait. No! I'm sorry! Don't do this!" A girl screamed. Then I heard a stall being shut and loud banging.

"Let me out!  Let me out!" The girl cried. How can nobody hear this outside? I looked down the wall but remembered that there was no opening at the bottom. Then I hear water splashing in a bucket. Oh my god. Was this happening again? But to the girl? I can't let this happen. I quickly get out of my stall and look at the sinks. There was 2 younger girls that I have never seen before.

"HEY!" I yell. They looked shocked.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" I shouted.

"I thought- I thought you said no one was in here!" The girl shouted to the other girl.

"But- but I thought there was no one here!" The second girl replied. They were obviously scared.

"You better shut that water off and run away before I start doing some damaging." I told them sternly. I didn't even realize what I was saying but who knows, maybe I really should do some releasing by damaging these girls. Haha, just kidding. Anyways, they turned off the water and ran off.

I let out a sigh and heard the girl weeping softly. I turned around and went to open her the door. They locked her by placing the (very heavy) trashcan in front of the door. I pushed it as hard as I can and opened it. She was on the floor, wrapped up by her arms, covering her face.

"Hey." I said softly. She twitched.

"It's OK. They ran away. And I won't harm you." I said handing her my hand. She lifts up her head and looks at me and I reconize her instantly. It was the girl from the day care place Junhyung took me to. Once she notices me, she hugs me and I hug her back.

"It's OK now. Come on, let's get up and fix you." I said. I helped her up and she went to wash her face.

"So, is it ok if you tell me what happened?" I asked her. Once she dried her face with the napkin I gave her, she nodded.

"They- they always tell me to do their chores for the classoom since they are always late to class and the class captain tells them to clean the room and other stuff. But this time I said no because I had to study and then after lunch, they found me by myself in the classroom and took me in here." She explained.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. But at least you said no and stood up for yourself." I said. She nodded and flattened her skirt. She took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Thanks. A lot. If it wasn't for you I'd be soaking wet now." She said. I nodded and we stepped out of the restroom.

"Are you going to be ok? You don't need to see the nurse or anything?" I asked. She shook her head and thanked me one more time. Before leaving, I gave her my number and she gave me hers, then she left.

It was almost time for class to begin and I went to my classroom. Everyone was in their seat already. I went to sit in my seat and IU spoke to me.

"Hey. Where were you?" IU asks me.

"Making the world a better place." I said with a smile and a confused expression came onto IU's face.

----------------------------------------------------------

Joon's POV::

Once we got the lunchroom, we got our food and sat down.

"Joon-ah. It's been so long." Hyuna said.

"Yeah, I know. I thought I could never see you again." I said back.

"Me too! I had to beg and show my parents that I won't make the same mistake again. It took so long for me to come back." She said.

"What did you do wrong agian?" I asked, hoping for a real answer this time.

"Joon, this is a secret that I just can't tell you. Anyways, who was that girl that sat next to you before?" She says.

"Oh, that's Jiyeon." I said with a smile. Hyunah's eyes widened a bit again and nodded.

"Is there something wrong? Do you know her?" I asked Hyuna.

"Oh what? Oh, no there's nothing wrong! Why would there be anything wrong?" She says.

I look around and spot Jiyeon with her friends. I observe for a while and Yoseob stares at her and then she looks at me. I didn't move my gaze. She then looks down at her food. What something wrong?

"So Joon, do you have a girlfriend yet?" Hyuna asks me.

"No, not yet." I say back.

"Oh. Well, I don't have a boyfriend. I told the guys oversea that I was waiting. They asked what and I told them time. I was waiting for time to pass by." She says, looking at me seriously.

"Time does fly by fast." I said.

"Indeed." Then she went back to eating her food.

After lunch, Hyuna wants some soda and so she tells me that she'll wait for me in the classroom then I can show her around. I went to get 2 soda cans and went to get her. One I went inside the room, I handed her the soda and spotted Jiyeon staring at me. I look at her too then she suddenly stands up and walks away. My gaze followed her untill she left the room.

"Joon? Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?" Hyuna asks me. I turn to look at her.

"Yeah," I say back.

Then I showed her all around the school. While, touring her around, I didn't spot Jiyeon anywhere. I even asked IU and Suzy where she was but then they didn't know too. I was getting worried. After about 25 minutes, we went back to class and Jiyeon was still not there. Then, at the last minute, she comes in. Thank goodness she's ok but she doesn't look at anyone and just focuses on her desk. I overheard IU asking her where she went and she said that she went to make the world a better place. What did that mean?

After school, she went straight home. She didn't even wait for Suzy or IU. Was she mad or upset? I took out my phone and texted her.

-Are you OK?-

-Of course. But Joon, what's Hyuna to you?-

I looked at the text. Telling Jiyeon the truth might do some damaging.

-She's someone I know from the past- I replied back.

If Jiyeon knew the truth, she wouldn't be comfortable just like how I am not comfortable with Jiyeon's and Yoseob's awkwardness. There was totally something up with them. Could it possibly be....

 

ENJOY and PLEASE don't hate me for bringing in Hyuna. When I first came up with this story, she wasn't even in it. But now she is. So sorry. Kekekeke. BUT it'll be more interesting this way.