005

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

After finding out that I had three missed calls from Junhyung, I tried to call back but the phone was turned off so I just quit calling. Maybe he was busy, who knows. Anyways, the next day was a saturday. I went with my mom to visit my aunt in the hospital so I turned off my phone. After the visit, I still had no call missing.

So today is sunday and I was doing nothing again. When it was 1 in the afternoon, someone was at the door. I looked at the moniter and all I saw was a the back of a guy's head. Thinking it was Joon, I went to open the door. And it turned out to be Junhyung.

He turned around when I answered the door. "Oh hey."

I gave him a questioning look and he quickly said, "Oh, IU told me where you lived."

"Oh... I see." I said. It was kind of awkward as you can see.

"So, what are you doing today? I hope you'e not busy or anything." Junhyung said.

"Today? Oh, I'm not doing anything. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you can go with me somewhere?" He said.

I smiled and replied with a yes. I told him to wait for 5 minutes so I can get ready and ran to my room. I changed my sweatshirt into a white T-shirt and a brown leather jacket. I changed my sweatpants with blue jeans and put on brown ankle boots. It was spring so it was still kind of chilly. I let my hair down too.

After 5 minutes, I ran downstairs and went to Junhyung.

"I hope you don't mind if we walk. It's about 15 minutes from here." He said nervously.

"Oh, it's ok." I said.

At first, our walk was silent. We walked past me and Joon's park and I stared at the swings while walking.

"Is there something wrong?"Junhyung said once he saw that I was staring at the swings.

"Oh, no. It's just that so many memories lie here and I was just thinking of them." I said.

"Memories, what memories?" He asked.

"Oh, just, uhm, you know, memories." I replied.

"Ah~~"

After 10 minutes of walking, he finally told us where we were going.

"Have you ever seen the bakery around our school? It's about 5 minutes away." Junhyung asked.

"Uh.. no." I said.

"Oh, well there is one and you can tell them what flavor cupcake or cake you want and then you get to decorate it. So I thought it'd be nice if you and I can decorate some cupcakes together. You know, for fun." Junhyung explained.

"Ah~~ that's cool. I can't wait!" I replied.

Once we got there, I smiled. It was such a cute bakery. Why have I never notice this bakery before? When we went inside and sat the a station, they asked what flavor cupcake or cake would we want. Junhyung said he wanted 5 chocolate cupcakes. I asked for 2 velvet and 3 chocolate cupcakes.

After waiting 10 minutes, the cupcakes finally came.

After decorating them, me and Junhyung sat there.

"I like your designs." Junhyung told me.

"I like yours too. Looks better than mine." I said.

"No, your's are better." Junhyung said.

"No, but I bet your's tastes better." I said.

"Hrm, let's try then." Junhyung said.

He takes a fork and tears a bit of the cupcake with it then he tells me to open my mouth. I open it slightly and he slowly shoves it in my mouth. Then I do the same.

"It's the same. I think." he says.

We got our cupcakes in seperate cases and then we left.

"I want to give this to some people. Come on." Junhyung grabs my arm gently and drags me with him to the daycare next to the bakery. He opens the door for me and we enter it. He walks up to the girl who was sitting behind the registery station.

"Here, there is 4 cupcakes. Can you give them to the usual?" He tells the girl. The girl nods while taking it. I quickly take out one of my velvet cupcake and hand it to her too. She looks at me and takes it too but says something.

"The usual is only 4." She says.

"Oh, then you can eat it!" I say. She smiles and thanks me. She kind of looks familiar. I think she goes to my school but I'm not sure.

After we left, Junhyung takes me to my house.

"I usually make cupcakes for the kids at that daycare. Well, just 4 specific kids. They are the ones who can always make me happy whenever I'm feeling down. And they're orphans too. The orphanage people drops the 4 of them off there on the weekends because the people takes the older kids somewhere else. Also, they tell me their problems too. They are always so heart broken and I just want to protect them. They're about 6-7 years old." He explains.

"Aww, that's so sweet." I say and he just blushes.

It was about 6 now. Once we got to my gate, I turned around and gave him one of my chocolate cupcake. He smiles really beautiful and says thanks. Then suddenly. he's leaning in. I tighten my grip on my bag with the other 3 cupcakes and then I think of Joon. I slightly turned my head and his soft lips landed on my right cheek. After his kiss, he backs up and smiles.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye." Junhyung says.

"Bye..." Then I went inside.

------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV::

When I dropped her off, I wanted to kiss her badly. So I just sort of leaned in but once my lips were about 1 cm away, I noticed she turned her head so I just kissed her cheek. Her cheek was really soft too. And then I left. I held the cupcake tightly and went home, smiling.