031

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

Later that day, Jiyeon helped me with my makeup and clothes. I chose a simple plain white t-shirt and blue shorts. I also wore a black sweater. Jiyeon did my makeup for me. She said that we should do just basic makeup. And so after that, I pulled my hair into a pony tail. Once it was 5, Jiyeon left and Tae Yang picked me up.

“Annyeong IU-shi!” Tae Yang said once I came out of my house.

“Oh, Annyeong Tae Yang.” I said. Once I went into his car, we drove to the place in silence.

“So IU-shi, are you still, uhmm… dating Wooyoung?” Tae Yang asked me nervously.

Wait, how do you know him?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m his hyung.” Tae Yang said.

“Oh.. UHmm… I don’t know.” I said. I really didn’t know. I mean, if we’re on a break, would that mean I’m single or still dating him but is single for now? If you know what I mean.

Once we went insde, his 2 friends from the mall, were there already with two backed cakes. I put on an apron and so did Tae Yang.

“So, how do you want to make this cake look like?” Tae Yang asked me.

“UHmm… I don’t know yet.” I said shyly. Tae Yang nodded, agreeing with me.

I took the white vanilla cream and put it all over the vanilla cake. After that I needed to cut some strawberries and so I went to the fridge and took them out. I rinsed them first and then I went to go grab a small knife to cut off the green tops. While I cut the second one, the knife slips and almost cut my hand. I dropped the knife and looked at my hand, making sure there were no cuts. Phew, there weren’t any cuts. I went back to cutting but then felt someone’s hands over mine. I looked up and saw Tae Yang smiling down at me. I blushed and he helps me cut it slowly. After that, I placed the strawberries on top of the cake I was decorating. I added on some candy and sprinkles. I told them that I was going to go get some water and went I came back, I noticed Tae Yang writing something on the cake with the cream thing. I went over to read it and saw ‘IU, will you be my g—‘ seeing this, I grabbed one of those cream things and quickly wrote next to it ‘uest of honor?’ Tae Yang looked at me and I smiled weakly. After decorating it, we cut it up and ate some pieces.

After that, we went to a park nearby. I have never been to that park before. We both went on the swings and Tae Yang pushed me on it. After swinging me, Tae Yang went onto a swing too.

“IU-shi, you’re very pretty.” Tae Yang said shyly. I smiled and said thanks.

“Uhhmm… IU-shi, remember before when I was writing something on the cake?” Tae Yang asked.

“Uhm, IU, will you be my guest of honor?” I said weakly.

“No, it said, IU, will you be my gir—“

“Tae Yang! Do you like watching idol dramas? If so, have you seen the latest one that came on KBS?” I asked, obviously ignoring that question.

“Oh,no, I haven’t…” Tae Yang said slowly.

After an hour of talking back and forth, he sent me home.

“IU-shi..” Tae Yang said once we were by my door.

“Yes?”

“Uhmm.. today I had fun.” Tae Yang said.

“I did too.” I said back.

“IU-shi, I’m going to ask this again, will you be my girl-“ Tae Yang said quickly but I interrupted him again.

“Tae Yang! Have you ever eaten-“

“IU! Will you be my girlfriend?!” Tae Yang shouted out loud. His words went over mine. I stared at him sadly and slowly shook my head.

“I- I can’t Tae Yang. I’m sorry but I just can’t.” I said sadly.

“It’s OK IU-shi. I know you still love Wooyoung but hey, I just wanted to give it a try. And besides, I did this all for Wooyoung’s sake. I mean, he was so scared and all--” Tae Yang stopped himself.

“Wait, What?!” I asked.

“Oh, nothing. Well, I better get going.” Tae Yang said slowly. I nodded and he left.

I ran up to my room once he left went on my laptop to check Wooyoung’s profile. I clicked on my favorite picture of him. Ahh~ Wooyoung, you babo! You did all this to just make sure I wasn’t cheating on you? You babo! Why can’t you just come up to me and tell me you’re sorry or whatever? YOU BABO WOOYOUNG!

Tae Yang’s POV::

I had to use that excuse. Well, more like I had to tell the truth in order to cover up my embarrassment. I mean, I like IU and all but we only knew each other for 2 days. And, she’s Wooyoung’s girl. I couldn’t possibly win her over from Wooyoung. Anyways, I failed. Well, now IU knows that Wooyoung was scared that she’d cheat on him. Ugh, I failed twice. Whatever, now I just have to avoid Wooyoung as much as I could so he doesn’t beat me.

 

Hey guys, SORRY THIS WAS A BIT TOOO SHORT! BUT AGAIN, I HOPED YOU ENJOY IT! AND ALSO, PLEASE GO SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2 NEW FANFICS. they're called "More than that" and "The difference between lies and truths" they could be found under my stories! And uhm, like I said, DONT FORGET TO SEE IF YOU HAVE READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE! ^^