026

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon’s POV::

Once I woke up this morning, I looked at the clock: 9:28 AM. I got up and took a shower. After that, I put on some random clothes and went downstairs to watch some TV. I jumped onto the couch and the TV, flipping through channels. There was no interesting variety shows or dramas on so I went to watch pre-recorded music shows.  After about 20 minutes, I got up and headed outside. Once I stepped outside, I took a deep breath. The air smelt wonderful. It was already spring. I went to grab my bike behind my house. I took it out and rode it around.

I was just riding my bike around my neighborhood, enjoying the air, when I heard IU called my name. I rode my bike towards her house and looked up at her window. She was waving at me, still wearing her pink pajamas.

“Jiyeon-ah! Come inside! My parents aren’t home! I’ll make you breakfast!” IU yelled. Breakfast? I heard my stomach grumble. I nodded at her and she closed her window. After 20 seconds, her door opened.

“Annyeong! Come on, you can leave your bike inside my gate.” IU said, dragging my bike with her. Once we got inside, I went to sit on her couch.

“Jiyeon-ah, what do you want to eat? How about an English breakfast?” IU asked me.

“English breakfast?” I asked.

“Yeah, uhm… toast, coffee, eggs, and uhh… bacon!” IU said happily.

“Sure! I’ll help you!” I said with a smile then we headed towards the kitchen.

After we finished cooking, we sat down and eat our food.

“So, you have a date today right?” IU asks me. I nod my head with food in my mouth.

“What are you guys going to do?” IU asked me while sipping her sweet coffee. I took out my phone and showed her the text Joon sent me yesterday.

To: Jiyeon
FR: Joon
SUB: DATE
Hey! So, for tomorrow, we will go to the mall, movies, and have a delicious dinner!

IU nodded her head. I closed my phone and put it away.

“That’s a weird date.” IU said while chewing her toast.

“You think? Well, what else is there to do?” I asked and IU shrugged her shoulders.

After our English breakfast and watching more music shows, it was 1. I told IU I had to go home and get ready for my date. Joon was going to come pick me up at 3.

Once I took my bike and left, I went to my room. I went through my closet, trying to find the perfect outfit. After going through every single clothing I got, I finally chose my outfit: a graphic shirt, ripped skinny jeans, red converse, and a red/gray scarf. Oh, and a gold little purse with a smiley face.

After I got my outfit ready, I went to do my makeup and hair. I let down my hair and put on basic makeup. After that, I changed into my clothes and went downstairs. I checked the time and it was 2:18. I went to my mom’s room but it was empty. I guess she went to work. I went to the living room and watched TV again. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

To: Jiyeon
FR: Yoo Seung Ho
SUB: No subject
I’ll be there in about a couple more weeks. Maybe 1-2 weeks. So, what are you doing?

To: Yoo Seung Ho
FR: Jiyeon
SUB: Re: No subject
I’m about to go somewhere with my friend. 1-2 weeks? I can’t wait!

I head a car horn beeped and turned around. Joon was waving at me in his car. I got up and left my house and entered his car.

“Annyeong, Joon.” I said.

“Annyeong. So, first, let’s go to our park.” Joon said.

“Our park? You didn’t say anything about going to our park.” I said.

“Well, do you want to go to the mall right now?” Joon asked and I thought about.

“Oh, no, I don’t. It’s too early. Park it is!” I said.

Once we reached our park within 2 minutes, I ran to the swing. Joon followed me and sat on the swing next to me. After about 2 minutes of silence swinging, Joon said to me, let’s play tag. I nodded and ran first while Joon counted to 20.

I ran and hid on the slide. Once 20 seconds were up, he ran and looked for me. Thinking he was coming from behind me, I slid down the slide and started to run but I ran into Joon’s arms that were waiting for me at the end of the slide. While we were laughing, I didn’t notice that Joon’s arms were wrapped around my waist. I stopped laughing and said, wait, isn’t it my turn now? Once I said that, Joon ran. Smiling, I chased after him. After about 10 minutes and chasing each other back and forth, we agreed that Joon will be the last chaser. He said he’ll count to 10 and then look for me. This time, I ran and hid behind and tree. Once I heard Joon shout out the last number, I stood still. For about a minute, I thought to myself, maybe this is a good hiding spot. Next thing you know, Joon appeared in front of me, out of breath.

“There you are.” Joon said panting. Then he hugged me and I hugged him back.

“How about we go the mall now?” Joon said, reaching for my hand. I slipped my hand into his hand and nodded.

After a 10 minute drive, we finally hit the mall. We found a parking spot and went inside. While walking around, we found a photo booth. I dragged Joon into it and gave the machine enough money to get us at least 6 pictures. Before pressing start, I told Joon to make a funny face first, then a smiley face, then a brave face, then hold up peace fingers, and then another funny face. Joon asked what about the last one and I said it’s going to be a random photo, meaning that whatever we do, it will be naturally random. Joon said OK and I pressed start. We did as I said to and for the last one; I tried to think of something natural and random. 5 more seconds, and I was panicking, not wanting to do something dumb and then I felt Joon turn my head towards him. I looked at him confused and he kissed me and I heard a click! Once Joon departed, he smiled and turned to the machine to get the 2 long strips of the 6 photos. Blushing, I grabbed mine and got out of the booth. Joon came out and naturally slid his hand into my mine and started walking. I put my photo in my bag and told Joon that I’ll keep his for now and he handed me his.

Walking around, we found a merry-go-around. Joon paid the guy and we went onto two different horses. After that, we went into a store full of cheap cute clothes. I looked around for clothes to try on and found an outfit that fit under the style bad boy. I smiled; thinking of Joon’s drawing of himself being a bad boy. I went to look for Joon and handed him the outfit.

“What? No. I can’t. It doesn’t suit me.” Joon said defensively.

“Yes it will! You know it too! Come on!” I said back. Joon looked around and grabbed a black mini dress off the rack.

“Fine, but you have to try this on!” Joon said. I looked at the mini dress and sighed.

“Fine.” I said at last. We exchanged the clothes and went to try it on. Once I came out, Joon came out too. Once he saw me, his eye grew large and he blushed.

“What? Do I look that funny?” I asked. Joon shook his head and came to hug me while laughing at what I said.

“You don’t look funny at all, you look beautiful and y.” Joon said, still hugging me. I shook him off and looked at him. Oh my god, he was so damn y in those bad boy clothes.

“I am so going to buy you that.” I said amazed.

“And I am so going to buy you that.” Joon said back.

“No, really. You look so, different! You look like an idol!” I said. Joon looked at himself in the mirror.

“You think? I think I look pretty good too.” Joon said. I smiled and went to change back into my original clothes. After coming out with the black mini dress in my arms, Joon grabbed it from me.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I asked.

“I told you, I’m going to buy you this dress.” Joon said smiling. I grabbed the clothes he tried on.

“And like I said too, I’m going to buy you this.” I said. Joon smirked and went on looking for more things.

While walking around, I spot thess really cute couple shirts. Joon saw what I was looking at.

“Hey, you want me to buy that for us?” Joon asked. I smiled and nodded. After buying our stuff, we went to the smoothie shack.

We ordered our smoothies and sat down.

“So what kind of movie are we going to watch?” I asked Joon. Joon stopped sipping his smoothie and thought for a second.

“Well, do you want to watch a romantic movie, a horror movie, or a comedy movie?” Joon asked.

“Uhm... not a horror, that’s for sure. How about a comedy?” I said. Joon nodded and looked at his phone.

“If you want a comedy, let’s get to the theaters upstairs and go watch one. It starts at 5:15 and that’s in 15 minutes.” Joon said.

“It’s already 5?” I asked and Joon nodded. After finishing our smoothies, we went upstairs to the theaters and chose a movie to watch. It was a romantic comedy. We also got a large box popcorn and one large soda.

Once the movies started, we were silent. We watched the movie in silence. I looked around us and spotted some couples kissing. Embarrassed, I reached for more popcorn and touched Joon’s hand. He looked startled. I guess he saw what I saw too. I smiled and reached for popcorn. After the movies finished, we headed to the restaurant Joon reserved for us.

Once we got there, there weren’t many people there. When we got to our table in the far end, the waiter gave us our menu. I already knew what I wanted and so I looked at Joon searching for something to eat. I can’t believe after 2-3 years, we are finally going out. Joon looked up and saw me looking at him. Embarrassed, I turned away and looked outside.

When the waiter came back, I ordered pasta for me and Joon ordered pasta too. When the waiter left, Joon turned to me. He had this look like he wanted to ask something but wasn’t sure if he should.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Joon said.

“No, tell me. Come on, say it.” I said.

“OK, but you can’t- you can’t be mad or anything alright?” Joon said. I nodded.

“Is there really nothing between you and Yoseob?” Joon asked. I didn’t expect him to ask this. I thought we was going to ask me what was up with my and Hyuna. Thank goodness he didn’t. But now, I had to lie to him.

“Yes. There is nothing between me and Yoseob. We’re just friends. And we’re friends because he’s dating Suzy.” I half lied.

“OK, I believe you.” Joon said. Then the food came and we ate.

“Mmmm… this is good.” Joon said. I tasted his.

“Uhmm… Mine’s better.” I said. Joon looked at me and took some of mine.

Chewing it slowly while nodding, Joon said, “You’re right! Yours is better.”

After dinner, he said that we could go get ice cream. It was already 8:34. We only went to the ice cream shop near our park. We drove Joon’s car to my house and walked to the ice cream store.

Once we got our ice creams, we went back to our park and sat on the bench.

“When is your birthday again?” Joon asked.

“June 7th. And yours is February 7th.” I said.

“How did you now mine?” Joon asked.

“Oh don’t act like you didn’t know mine too.” I said laughing.

“Oh right! That reminds me! IU’s birthday is coming up in about 8 more days.” I said.

“You want to do something for her?” Joon asked.

“Yeah. Like a birthday party or something. I want to surprise her. Not just a regular ‘Happy Birthday surprise!’ but more like a ‘surprise!’. If you know what I mean.” I said.

“Like perhaps, getting Wooyoung to ask her to be his girlfriend because lately Wooyoung has been missing her a lot?” Joon said. I turned to him.

“How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked.

“Because people, who are soul mates, can read each other’s mind.” Joon said grinning. I smiled.

“Hey, what do you mean that Wooyoung misses IU a lot?” I asked.

“Well, I just happen to have eavesdropped on him the other day and heard him say that he misses IU a lot and that he wants her again but is too scared or something. He also said he missed her so much that his heart is hurting.” Joon said.

“You eavesdropped?” I asked.

“Yeah. Well, you and IU seemed sad about it and so I just did a little detective thing on him.” Joon said looking away.

“What else did you do?” I asked. Joon still did not reply to me.

“What?” I asked again.

“I- I spied on him for a couple of hours. Just to make sure he wasn’t cheating on IU on their ‘break’!” Joon said when I gave him a weird face.

“Oh. Well, that’s really sweet of you.” I said smiling.

Then we headed towards my house. Joon was swinging our hands that were entwined with each other.

“Jiyeon-ah, today was really fun. I hoped you had fun.” Joon said while we were near my house.

“I did have fun. Very much fun.” I said smiling. Joon went to his car and pulled out a bag.

“Your shirt is in there. Mine’s in my bag with the bad boy clothes.” Joon said.

“Oh. OK.” I said taking it.

“Oh yeah, your mini dress is in there too.” Joon said grinning. I gave him a face. Then I handed his strip of the photos. We walked to my gates and Joon was staring at me.

“Well, OK. Bye.” I said turning around but Joon caught my hand and turned me back.

“Nuh uh. Not without a goodbye kiss.” Joon said.

“A goodbye kiss?”

“Yeah. A date always ends with a goodbye kiss.” Joon said.

“But, my parents might see.” I said.

“I don’t think they’re home.” Joon said. I turned around to see if the lights were off but they were on. I turned back to Joon and found his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then I thought, Joon must like me a lot, and kissed him back.

After about a minute, we said our goodbye and I went inside. Once I closed the door my mom was smiling.

“Jiyeon-ah! Joon kissed you! High 10!” My mom held up her hands. Embarrassed, I weakly slapped her hands and ran upstairs. Once I ran upstairs, I felt my phone vibrate.

To: Jiyeon
FR: Joon
SUB: Study date
I can’t wait to see you tomorrow! Remember to bring your books! And maybe wear that mini dress. Just kidding. But seriously, bring your books. You need to study!! ^^

I smiled and went to get ready for bed. I took out our 6 pictures and sat on the bed, examining them. The pictures were awesome and the last one was perfect. Smiling, I turned off the lights and went into a deep sleep. 

 

HI GUYS! OK, THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED^^ oh, and you see the picture above? The first one? I created that! LOLs. SORRY FOR THE CHEAPNESS OF IT. I dont own any editor program thing. I just use paint. BUTTAH, ENJOY. OH! And I changed the way texts are shown. That's better right?? I hope so. ^^