012

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Junhyung's POV::

I felt bad for not going on the movie date with Jiyeon. The date my parents set up was at 7. It was already 6 so I started to get ready for. I showered and dressed. I wore a black top with blue jeans. My dad told me that the date was at a resturant. I got the address from him and drove there. I got there early but she was there already. How did I know she was there? Because her parents rented the whole resturant for that night and she was the only one there. I was kind of nervous but I managed to walk up to her.

"Erm.. Hi. Are you Goo Hara?" I said awkwardly. Once she heard my voice, she turned around. I looked at her face and wow, she was pretty. Very pretty, just like Jiyeon.

"Are you Yong Junhyung?" She says with a smile. I sat down across from her.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then yes for me too." She is still smiling.

"Erm.. This is kind of awkward." I said.

"Sort of. But it'll get better." She said.

"Why don't we order?" I suggest. She nods and I call over the waiter. She ordered hers and I ordered mine. We sat in silence till our food came.

"So.. Did you have plans tonight?" She asked me. I didn't want to say yes because she might feel bad so I lied.

"Nahh. I was free for tonight." I lied.

"You don't have to lie. I had plans." She said.

"Oh. I see. Well, I did too." I said. She just nodded.

"So, if you don't mind, why did you stand me up last time?" She asked.

"Last time? Oh, I was busy." I lied again. She again just nodded.

"So.. Junhyung, I heard lots about you." She said.

"Lots? What do you mean?" I asked. How did she know stuff about me.

"I heard that you are a decent grade student, you have lots of friends, you have this girl you like, you like to give cupcakes to these ophans, and plenty more." She said. What the heck? Was she a stalker? Was she even Goo Hara?

"Don't be scared. I asked around, I'm not a stalker. OK?" She said. Whoa, it was like as if she read my mind.

"Sure. Well, when where done, what do you want to do?" I asked. we were almost finished with our food.

"How about the movies?" She suggested. The movies? Jiyeon was at the movies...

"Nahh. How about we just go walking and get to know each other?" I said.

"Ok! That sounds fun!" She said with a smile.

When we finished, we went on our walk.

"So.. how many siblings do you have?" I asked her.

"None, I'm the only child. You?" She asked.

"Same." I replied.

"So.. do you actually have this girl you like?" She asks me. I glanced at her.

"Yeah. Do you have a boy you like?" I asked her. She looks at me with beautiful smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara's POV::

"Yeah." I said. You. I liked him ever since I heard about him from my parents. My parents are always trying to set me up on dates and I always so no but this guy, when I heard about him and saw a picture of him, I agreed. He was very good looking and he checked out most things on my 'checklist'.

"Oh. So did your parents set you up on this date too?" He asked.

"You can say that." I said. My parents did set me up but mostly because I told them too.

"Same here. My parents are always trying to set me up on a date." He said.

"Me too! And it's so annoying!" I said.

"I know right!?" He smiled. God, his smile was so adorable.

"So.. why did you agree to this one?" I asked him. He stopped smiling.

"I have my reasons. Why did you agree?" He replied.

"I also have my reasons." I said. He nodded.

We went to the coffee shop and ordered 2 frappuccinos. Then we went to sit down on a bench.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask. He nods.

"You are vey good looking." I say.

"Oh really? Thanks." He says and blushes.

"You want to know something?" He asks. I nod.

"I like your big eyes. In other words, you're very pretty." He says. OMG! He just called me pretty.

"Aww! Thank you!" I said. Trust me, hearing a compliment from someone you like, can make you very happy.

"So.. how old are you?" He asks.

"I'm 18. You?" I said.

"I'm 18, too." He says.

We walked to an arcade place and found a photo booth. We went in it and took photos. We took funny photos and smiling photos. After that, we added stickers onto it and played arcade games. After that we went to his car so he could take me home.

"So.." He starts to say.

"So what?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'm just, I'm sorry about standing you up on that date." He says quietly.

"It's ok." I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"Sure, why not?" I replied with a smile.

"Can we keep doing this?" He asks.

"Doing what?" I replied.

"Going on dates, or whatever it's called." He says. Was he serious?

"Sure. Just call me whenever or I'll call you." I said.

"Can I get you number?" He asks. I then give him my number and I got his.

He took me home after that and then he went home. I was very happy that he could make this date and I was very happy that he wanted to do this more. And so, I text Joon.

-Joon-ah! Guess what? The date went fine! And he even asked me if we could do this often! Can you believe that?-

Once I sent it, I went to sleep with a smile, staring at the pictures we took. Damn, we look good together.

 

Sorry their date was kind of boring. I really am clueless when I write about people's dates because people do plenty of things on dates and I really don't know which one to do. So sorryyy!!