044

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Suzy’s POV::

“You think I should?” I asked Yoseob. I looked at my phone. There were at least 10 missed calls from Jiyeon on Friday. It’s been exactly 6 days(it’s a Thursday).

Yes, it’s been a week. Call her or she’ll misunderstand.” Yoseob said.

“But, doesn’t she hate me?” I asked.

“Why would she hate you?” Yoseob asked.

“For running off like that. I’m supposed to be understanding but I just ran away from her.” I said.

“She should understand. Suzy-shi, just call her before it’s too late.” Yoseob came to sit next to me on my bed and took my hand.

“Besides, she needs you right now. As you see, she hasn’t been at school for the past 3 days and the reason is because her aunt recently passed away.” Yoseob said.

“What? Her aunt passed away?” I asked.

“Yeah, on Friday.” Yoseob looked at me as if I should know this.

“Why didn’t you tell me??” I shouted.

“Because I thought you knew already!” Yoseob said.

“How would I know?” I asked.

“Shouldn’t IU have called you?” Yoseob asked.

“I don’t know, I never got her call!" I shouted. I stood up and put on some pants and a new shirt. (A/N: She was wearing a short and a tank top, ok? Lols, so no nasty thoughts!!)

“Where are you going?” Yoseob asked.

“I need to see her!” I said as I combed my hair.

“Wait, so you’re not going to call her?” Yoseob asked.

“No. I am going to meet her. Why? Because I need to apologize face to face and because I need to hug her.” I said.

“Hug her?” Yoseob asked.

“Yes.” I cocked my head. “Her aunt is really important to her. How would you feel like if your aunt died? Geez, you should know this. I mean, you dated her.” I said as I pulled on some socks.

“Can you not say it that way?” Yoseob asked.

“I’m sorry. It’s just…” I scratched my head. Yoseob came over and hugged me from behind.

“It’s ok. Just don’t say it like that anymore. You make it sound as if it means something but it doesn't anymore. So please don't say it that way.” Yoseob kissed my head and pulled on his sweater.

“You ready?” I asked. Yoseob nodded and he left my house.

We took his car to Jiyeon’s house.

“Are you nervous?” Yoseob asked me.

“Of course, I haven’t seen her for a week and her aunt died and I wasn’t there for her. I feel bad.” I said.

“It’s going to be fine.” Yoseob said.

“I hope.” I huffed.

Once we got outside her house, I looked at Yoseob nervously. Yoseob smiled at me and we got out of his car. We both walked up to Jiyeon’s gate and opened it. I slowly walked to her door and knocked. I took in a deep breath. Finally the door swung open and there stood Joon.

“Who is it Joon?” I heard Jiyeon’s voice come nearer. My heart was beating so fast. Once Jiyeon saw me, she froze.

“Suzy….” She mumbled. Once she said my name, tears were coming out of my eyes and I quickly went to hug her.

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for running off like that. I’m sorry for not understanding you. I’m sorry for not listening. I’m sorry for not knowing your aunt died. I’m sorry for not being there. I’m sorry for everything. I’m just sorry.” I said quickly. I felt Jiyeon’s hand slowly hug me back.

“I’m sorry for keeping that a secret, I’m sorry for not meeting you, and I'm sorry for not telling you my aunt died.” Jiyeon sobbed. After a couple minutes of crying together, we finally let go and smiled at each other.

“I missed you Jiyeon-shi.” I said.

“I miss you too Suzy-shi.” Jiyeon said back.

“Now that you guys are done crying, should we go out for a walk?” Yoseob asked. I looked at Jiyeon who looked at Yoseob weirdly and nodded.

After Jiyeon and Joon got ready, we went for a walk.

“Jiyeon?” I asked. Me and Jiyeon were in the middle while Joon was at Jiyeon’s side and Yoseob was at my side.

“Yeah?” Jiyeon asked.

“Is it ok if me and Yoseob date?” I asked.

“What? Why would you ask me that? Of course.” Jiyeon said.

“It’s just, it’d feel better to know that it’s ok for us to date.” I said.

“Of course it’s fine. You are perfect for each other.” I said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes.” Jiyeon said.

“Thank you. It means a lot.” I said.

“Do you guys want ice cream? My treat.” Joon suggested.

“If it’s your treat, then yes.” Replied Yoseob.

Then we walked to the ice cream store and got our ice creams. We also went to a park nearby.

“Hey, Suzy?” I turned to face Yoseob.

“yeah? I asked.

“We have to get going.” Yoseob said.

“Why?” I asked.

“The movies remember? We called for those impossible tickets 2 weeks ago? And they came in today? It’d be a waste for us to not go.” Yoseob said.

“Oh, right. Well, we have to get going. I’m sorry.” I said to Jiyeon.

“It’s fine. You guys go ahead.” Jiyeon said.

“Ok. See you tomorrow at school?” I asked.

“Totally.” Jiyeon waved us off.

Jiyeon’s POV::

“Was it weird?” Joon asked once they left.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Seeing Yoseob.” Joon said.

“It was kind of awkward but then I think I could get used to it.” I said.

“That’s good.” Joon put his arm around me. “I wonder why they didn’t invite us to the movies too.”

“They had to reserve their tickets 2 weeks ahead of time, that’s why.” I said.

“Oh, yeah, right.” Joon pulled me closer to him.

“It’s only 5 and there is nothing to do. I can’t believe we skipped today.” Joon said.

“Everyone skipped today.” I said.

“Really? Why?” Joon asked.

“I don’t know why. I’m just saying since Suzy didn’t go school and IU didn’t too. I guess everyone is just lazy.” I said.

“I agree with you. And you are the laziest one yet.” Joon said.

“hey!” I smacked Joon’s shoulder.

“I’m just kidding. Now, let’s go home. It’s getting chilly.” Joon said.

“Joon, it’s almost June.(A/N: AHHAHA! Joon - June! LOLS. I crack myself up) How is it chilly?” I asked.

“Oh fine, let’s just go home OK?” Joon said with frustration.

“Fine fine.” I said.

We walked to my house and once we got there, IU was waiting for me.

“Why didn’t you pick up your cellphone?” IU shouted.

“I left it inside, why?” I asked.

“Urgh! You made me so worried!” IU sighed a relief.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“The big dance, that’s what!” IU said.

“Wait, what?” I asked. What was she talking about?

“The big dance is next week! And Wooyoung hasn’t asked me yet!” IU said.

“Wait, so you are making a big fuss because of… this?” I asked. IU nodded.

“Oh… well, first of all, I didn’t even know that the big dance is next week.” I said.

“Well, now you do. Ahh, Jiyeon-ah, what do I do? He hasn’t asked!” IU said. I looked at Joon who looked at me.

“I’ll go have a chat with Wooyoung.” Joon said. Then he left.

“Has Joon asked you?” IU asked. I shook my head.

“What do we do?” IU shouted.

“We wait.” I said.

“Wait?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, fine.” IU crossed her arms.

Hyuna's POV::

I was at the cafe near our school because Kikwang told me to meet him there. I slowly sipped my mocha frappuccino.

"Hyuna!" I turned around and saw Kikwang heading over his a huge smile.

"Kikwang-shi~" I smiled warmly at him.

"So, as you know, our big dance is next week friday." Kikwang said once he sat down.

"And?" I asked.

"Well, do you want.... me to... go dress shopping with you?" Kikwang asked. My jaw dropped but I quickly lift it up again.

"Dr-dress shopping?" I stuttered.

"Yes, you'll need a dress to go to a dance... right?" Kikwang asked.

"You-re not going to ask me to-- uhm... yeah, ok." I know I sounded desperate but at least I stopped myself. Was he really not going to ask me to the dance but to go dress shopping?

"Yeah! hrm.. should we go on Saturday then?" Kikwang asked. I nodded.

Kikwang's POV::

I was about to ask her to the dance but I chickened out. I mean, I know that I'm her boyfriend but then i couldn't bring myself to do it. Besides, I didn't want to do it this way. I wanted it to be more special since it will be our last dance before we graduate. I know I was probably upsetting her but then I will have to wait and let her suffer. The perfect time will come, I know it.

 

HEY! I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME! IT WILL SURELY MAKE YOU SMILE! SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THAT! ^^ ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS. PEACE!