014

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Joon's POV::

Once I got the park, Jiyeon was on the bench, looking at the gound. I went and sat next to her.

"What's wrong Jiyeon?" I asked her. She looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Joon. My aunt had another heart attack and this time, it was really strong. She's being treated right now." She said with littles sobs.

"What? When did it happen?" I asked her.

"It happened during school. My parents went to my aunt as quick as they could. They didn't call me because they didn't want me to be worried but once I got home, no one was home. And so I called my parents and they told me everything. What- what if she dies Joon?"Jiyeon is crying and it is breaking my heart. I wrap my arms around her.

"I don't know Jiyeon but it's going to be ok. I'm here for you. I'm pretty sure she'll be ok." I said softly.

"But what if she's not?" She asks.

"Well, we'll just have to hope and believe that she'll be ok. Jiyeon, don't cy, it's going to be ok." I said. She cries more and buries her head on my chest. I softly pat her head.

After a couple minutes, Jiyeon finally stops crying.

"My parents won't be back tonight and my brother is out of town. Is it ok if you come over? Just for one night? Please?" Jiyeon asks. Today was a monday and a school night. I wasn't so sure but I agreed anyways because I didn't want her to worry all by herself.

"Sure. Just let me go home and get my stuff, OK?" She nodded then went home.

I went home and showered and packed my things. I packed my uniform, my pajamas, my toothbrush, and my school things. When I was leaving, my dad asked me where I was going and I explained to him what happened. And what was his reply? Oh, ok, have fun, son. Hah. Then I took my bike and rode it to Jiyeon's house. Once I got there, she opened the door and let me in.

"You're going to sleep in my brother's room and my room is right across the hall." Jiyeon explained. I went into my room and set my things on the floor then I went downstairs.  It was only 6, by the way.

"Joon, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Jiyeon asked.

"How about we order pizza?" I suggested. She agreed and went to get the phonebook. Once we found the number, we called and ordered our pizza.

"Joon, thanks for coming over tonight. I don't think I could've stayed home by myself." Jiyeon says.

"It's ok Jiyeon. I'll always be here for you." I said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Once the pizza came, I had about 2 slices and Joon had about 3. After dinner, Joon told me that he still had homework to do and that he was going to do it. So we both went into our rooms. After about 30 miinutes, I got a call from my mom and she said that my aunt was ok. And that I didn't have to worry. I was so happy that I went to and told Joon.

"Joon-ah! My aunt's ok! She's OK!" I yelled and went to hug him. He was shocked and once I realized I hugged him too long, I let go.

"Uhm.. so are you done with your homework?" I asked.

"No. How about you?" Joon asks me and I shake my head.

"How about we both do our homework together?" Joon suggests. I agreed and went to my room to get my homework stuff.

Then we both set our stuff onto the bed and helped each other with our math homework. When we were done, Joon said that he already finished the voabulary and that I could use his study notes. I agreed. When I was about done, Joon went to use the bathroom. When I was flipping through the studynotes, I came upon a page with a sticky note over it. Hrm.. it looks very familiar. I took off the sticky note and read it. But first I read the words next to it. It read 'pulchritudinous- used of persons only; having great physical beauty' and under the examples was where the sticky note was. I took off the sticky note slowly and read it. It read 'Jiyeon is a pulchritudinous person.' Once I read it, I got really shy and blushed. Once Joon came back, I placed the sticky note on it again and flipped the study notes over.

"Uh, I'm done now. Thanks for the notes. And uh, it's already 9, how about we get some sleep?" Then I gathered my things and left.

After showering and putting my pajamas on, I went by Joon's room quickly. I looked around and he was not in it but once I turned around, I was face to face with Joon.

"Hey Jiyeon." Joon said with a smile. He had with glasses on.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"What are you doing by my room?" Joon asked me.

"Uhm, I was just checking on you, that's it." I replied. He looks at me, then my lips, and back at my eyes.

"You look very cute in your jammies." Joon said with his smile.

"So do you Joon, so do you." I said back. He chuckles.

"Goodnight Jiyeon." He said and went around me and onto his bed.

"Night." I said back. Then I walked back to my room. Right before I was going to sleep, I got a text from Junhyung.

-Goodnight ^^-

I didnt reply and just went to sleep.

The next morning, I got up first and made pancakes. When Joon woke up, he came to join me. After a couple minutes, Joon asks me something.

"Jiyeon-ah. What 's up with you and Yoseob?" Joon asks me. I did not expect this question at all.

"What do you mean? We're just friends." I said awkwardly.

"Well, if there is anything, just remember, I'm always here for you." Then he got up and went to get ready for school and so did I. Once we were ready, we left my house.

"Wait, I have to pick up IU." We walked across the street and metup with IU. Once IU saw Joon, she looked shocked.

"Joon? What are you doing here?" IU asks Joon.

"Ermm.. I was at Jiyeon's house." Joon said. IU nodded and gave me an ooh~ look.

Once we got to school, Junhyung was at the gates waiting for me. Joon saw him and looked at me and back at him. Then he walked first. When me and IU walked past Junhyung, he called my name.

"Jiyeon-ah." Junhyung said softly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you? Please?" Junhyung asked. IU looks at me then walks away.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked.

"Because of Saturday."

"Junhyung, don't worry, I don't hold grudges. It's ok." I said with a smile. I think I'm over Junhyung now. I mean, if I still like him, I would be all happy that he's talking to me and all but now, it's like I don't care anymore. Was I getting over Junhyung?

"Well, I have to get going now." I said then left. Once I got to my homeroom, Joon was in his seat already. I went to sit down.

When the teacher came in, she told us that we had a new student. Nobody knew who she was but when she came in, people were oohing and ahhing.

"Annyeong, I'm Hyuna. Nice to meet you all." She said. I looked at her and noticed that she was staring at only one person. I followed her gaze and it lead to Joon, who was looking at her too, with a confused face.

 

 

Sorry this is kind of short and fast. Her let me explain why. When I first typed it, it was sort of long but then i pressed some buttons and it all disappeared! AND SO I had to retype everything. SO sorry for it's shortness.