006

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

Today was monday and I was planning to give my 3 cupcakes to IU, Suzy, and Joon. Once I got to IU's gate, Suzy was there with her. I handed IU her chocolate cupcake and Suzy her velvet cupcake. They both smiled brightly and thanked me.

We walked to school and I told them about yesterday.

"Guess what, yesterday Junhyung and me went somewhere." I said.

"What?! Really? Where?" IU asked.

"Just this bakery near our school." I replied acting as if this is normal.

"And what did you guys do?" Suzy asked.

"We decorated cupcakes and stuff. It was kind of awkward but it was fun." I said.

"See?! I told you he likes you!" IU said.

"I guess. Oh yeah, he also kissed me on the cheek." I said. I skipped on the reason why it was on the cheek because I know that if I told IU, she'll just yell at me.

"Really?!" Suzy asked.

"Yeah." I said and then, for some reason, we all started giggling.

"So, how was the movie?" I asked Suzy.

"It was fun but Junhyung looked uncomfortable. But how was your studying?" Suzy replied.

"Uhm.. about that..." Then I explained to them what happened that night.

Once we got to our homeroom, Joon was sitting in his seat, doing something in this journal he always carries around. I still never had the chance to peek in it.

Holding tightly onto the case with the cupcake inside, I walked up to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV::

Once I got to school, I told Doojoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung all about yesterday, incuding the kiss. I skipped the part where I was aiming for the mouth but got the cheek instead.

We decided to go to Jiyeon's homeroom after that. While walking up there, Kikwang said how much fun he had at the movies. For me, it was uncomfortable because Jiyeon wasn't there.

Once we reached her homeroom, I stopped at the second opened entrance(there was 2 entances) while the other three was till talking about friday night. I saw Jiyeon going up to Joon with a smile. I never really knew Joon. All I knew was that he was a nerd and that he was close with Jiyeon. I watched as Jiyeon hands something to Joon. I looked carefully and it was a case with a cupcake in it. One of the cupcakes that she made yesterday. I kept watching and he smiles and accepts it. Then she takes her seat, which is next to Joon, and smiles at him.

Being hurt, I stared at Jiyeon for a while and slowly turned around.

"Yah, let's just go." I said to Doojoon and them and left. They followed me confused. Thankfully, they obviously haven't seen what I just saw. So I just kept walking, wishing that what I saw was just a dream or something because if there was a meaning behind Jiyeon's smile, I don't think I can handle the pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Once I gave my cupcake to him, he smiled really cute. His smile made me smile, and so I just kept looking at him till he gave me a questioning look. Then I turned around to IU and Suzy. They were eating my cupcakes.

"So, IU-shi, how was your date with Wooyoung? Hopefully, you aren't mad at him still." I asked.

"Oh, I'm still mad at him. The date was ok. I think I had this negative energy though because Wooyoung seemed exta nice. I don't care though." She said.

"You can't stay mad at him forever just because he said he didn't want anymore chocolate because it was making him fat." Suzy said.

"Yeah, he didn't say that he didn't like it. You see, the reason why he is getting fat is because he likes your chocolate so much and keeps eating it. That's why he told you to stop because all your delicious chocolate is making him fat. And he can't stop himself because it's so delicious." I said. IU slowly nods, understanding what I said.

"I guess. Well, I think he's mad now because he didn't pick up his phone this morning at all." She said sadly.

I look at the entrance door and saw Wooyoung with flowers in his hand. I smile and turn to IU.

"I don't think he's mad." I said nodding to Wooyoung. IU turns around and sees Wooyoung with the flowers. A smile cawls onto her face and she gets up and runs to Wooyoung. She looks down at the flowers and up at him.

--------------------------------------------------

IU's POV::

He smiles at me and hugs me. I hug him back and he whispers something into my ear.

'I'm sorry for saying that I wanted you to stop giving me your chocolates. You can give them to me anytime you want. I'll just have to exercise to lose the pounds I gain, OK? Don't stay mad." He whispers.

I let go of him and look at him and nod. Then he hands me the flowers and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then he leaves because class is going to start soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Seeing Wooyoung kiss IU on the cheek reminds me of Junhyung. I wonder why I haven't seen him yet. I turn around and caught Joon staring at me. His gaze falls onto my lips and then back into my eyes. Then he smiles and turns to face to teacher who just came in, leaving me confused.