048

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

“How does your dress look like?” I asked Suzy on the phone.

“Here, I’ll send you my choices.” Suzy said.

TO: IU
FR: Suzy
SUB: No sub

Yoseob said this made me look mature and he said I looked cute.

TO: IU
FR: Suzy
SUB: No sub

Yoseob said this one it really cute on me and that I look like I’m in a CF.

TO: IU
FR: Suzy
SUB: No sub

Yoseob said that this also look very cute on me. He also said I looked y.

“Wow. Yoseob must really love you.” I said sarcastically.

“I know… so which one should I get?” Suzy asked. I noticed I was getting closer to the sea.

“I like the third one; the one with the white design on the right side.” I said.

“Really? I like that one too. OK. I’m getting it. Btw, where did you say you are?” Suzy asked.

“At the sea. Wooyoung told me to come here.” I said.

“Are you there yet?” Suzy asked.

“Kind of. I can see the water from here so I guess.” I said.

“OK. Call me later to spill in the news.” Suzy asked.

“I highly doubt there is going to be any news. See you later.” I hung up and stopped and stared at the sea.

“He better have me here for a good reason.” I mumbled. I continued walking until I reached the main spot. The main spot had this statue with dolphins. There was a legend that said dolphins only come out when they spot a perfect couple. Yeah, like that’s ever going to happen. I sat on a bench and waited for Wooyoung. Even though it’s almost June, by the sea, the weather is kind of chilly.

TO: IU
FR: Wooyoung
SUB: Roses
I see you.

TO: Wooyoung
FR: IU
Sub: Re: Roses
Where are you?

TO: IU
FR: Wooyoung
SUB: Re: Re: Roses
Follow the rose petals…

Follow the rose petals? What? I looked up and noticed some rose petals by the entrance of the blue bridge. I got up and looked around. No one seemed to notice the roses. I sighed and followed it slowly. As I stepped onto the bridge, I held onto the baby blue colored railing. My eyes were on the ground so I lifted them up and noticed balloons. My eyes grew larger as the balloons became clearer. They had words on them… I moved to the middle of the bridge. I walked faster. IU…. Will… You… Go… With… Me… To… The… Dance…?

A smile crawled onto my face. Wooyoung… I whipped my head and looked for Wooyoung but he was nowhere seen. I ran to the last balloon and looked ahead of me to see if Wooyoung was anywhere the light house. I felt my phone vibrate and opened it. It was a text message.

TO: IU
FR: Wooyoung
SUB: So?
Will you?

I closed my phone and shouted, where are you?! My phone vibrated again.

TO: IU
FR: Wooyoung
SUB: …
Behind you…

I turned around quickly and saw Wooyoung smiling at me. I smiled and ran to hug him. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

“You babo, you thought I wouldn’t ask you to the dance?” Wooyoung asked. I let go of him and stuck my tongue out.

“You really thought I wasn’t going to ask?” Wooyoung asked. I nodded.

“You didn’t seem to know anything about the dance and you weren’t reading my signals. So…” I said.

“How could I forget about the dance when every girl has been talking about it?” Wooyoung asked.

“I don’t know!” I threw my hands up and walked to the other side of the bridge. Wooyoung came from behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

“You didn’t answer me yet…” Wooyoung whispered. “So, will you?”

“Hrmm…. I don’t know… Should I make you wait for my answer like how I waited for you?” I teased.

“Hey, I’m sorry. Now please tell me my answer…” Wooyoung nagged.

“Hrm.. I don’t know…” I teased some more.

“Will you know now?” Wooyoung then tickled my stomach. I burst out laughing and turned around, trying to make him stop but I was stuck between him and the railing.

“Yah!! Hahaa- stop- ahahahhaha!! I’m going to fall! Ahahaha!” I was literally going to fall into the sea. The only thing keeping me from it was this railing. Wooyoung stopped and smiled.

“If I let you go, will you say yes?” Wooyoung asked.

“Yes yes yes! Just move before I fall!” I shouted. Wooyoung smiled and leaned in. His kiss warmed me up and I forgot that my head was right above the water. My eyes rolled down and I saw the water and screamed.

“What?” Wooyoung asked. “Oops, I forgot.”

Wooyoung moved and I walked to the middle of the bridge.

“Did you want me to fall or something?” I asked.

“No…” Wooyoung rubbed his neck. I smiled.

“Come on.” I held out my hand. He smiled and took it.

“Let’s go buy me a dress.” I said.

“A dress?”

“Yes… for the dance, remember?” I asked.

“Oh right. Let’s go!”

Suzy’s POV::

“I’m picking this dress.” I pointed to the black one with the white design.

“I agree! That one looks very cute on you.” Yoseob said as he smiled at me.

“Yah~ you said every dress looked cute on me.” I said.

“Because they do!” Yoseob hugged me.

“Liar! You’re just saying that because I’m your girlfriend.” I said.

“No I am not! Well, kind of but really, I am saying it with honesty! You really do look cute in everything.” Yoseob said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Really.” Yoseob kissed my cheek and we went to buy my dress.

IU’s POV::

“There are so many dresses to choose from.” Wooyoung said.

“Yeah but there is only one that I want.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Wooyoung asked.

“There’s this one dress that I’ve been eyeing since last month.” I said as I scanned through racks for it.

“Really? How come I didn’t know about this?” Wooyoung asked.

“I don’t know… urgh, where is it?” I searched more but couldn’t find it.

“What’s wrong?” Wooyoung asked.

“I can’t find it. It’s gone.. Urgh, why am I so stupid? Of course it will be gone… I saw it last month.” I dropped my head and pouted. Why didn’t I buy the dress when I wanted to?

“Come on, I’ll help you find it.” Wooyoung said.

“You won’t be able to… It’s all gone.” I said.

“What’s it called?” Wooyoung asked.

“Fusia Ladda.” I said sadly. After a while, I looked up and noticed Wooyoung gone. I stood up and spotted him talking to some lady. The lady shook her head and Wooyoung nodded. He came back with a sad face.

“They’re out of it.” Wooyoung said.

“I knew I should’ve bought it. I knew I shouldn’t have waited for it to be on sale.” I mumbled to myself.

“Hello? Hi, yes, do you guys have any more Fusia Ladda dresses? No? Ok, thank you.” I looked at and noticed Wooyoung on the phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m finding you that dress. Come on.” Wooyoung held out his hand and I grabbed it.

“Tae Yang? Hey, you mind gathering the guys and telling them to go search for a dress called Fusia Ladda? Yeap.” Wooyoung glanced at me. “Yeap. Got it? F-U-S-I-A L-A-D-D-A. Yes. OK. Call me when you have it OK? Thanks. Bye.”

“Uhm…” I was speechless.

“What?” Wooyoung noticed my confused face.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“Because you wanted that dress.” Wooyoung said as if it was no problem.

“Yeah but you can’t go telling other people to find one!” I shouted.

“It’s OK.” Wooyoung said.

“It is not-“

“Hold up.” Wooyoung picked up his phone. “You found it? Where? Where’s that? Oh! That one.. Uh huh… OK. Thanks man. Bye.”  I looked at him with my big eyes.

“They found one.” Wooyoung smiled.

“Really? Where?” I asked.

“Just a couple blocks away. Come on.” We ran to his car and drove to the store. Once we got there, I stared at the store. It looked so… small.

“You sure this is the place?” I asked.

“Yeah… small right? But this store is the real deal.” Wooyoung said.

“Real deal?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s this secret place that only special know. It looks small but once you enter it, it’s huge. Like I said, only special people know this place.” Wooyoung said. I took a deep breath and entered with Wooyoung. Wooyoung showed the lady at the counter a card that looked like an ID and she lead us to the back and into an elevator. I stared at Wooyoung but he just looked forward with a grin. Once the elevator opened, my jaws dropped. It was like in those movies. There was a makeup studio and a photo shoot studio. Then there were tons of dresses on racks.

“What is this place?” I whispered.

“Paradise. It’s a secret studio/store thing.” Wooyoung said.

“And how do you know a place like this?” I asked.

“Tae Yang showed me once. His aunt owns this place.” Wooyoung explained as we reached the counter.

“Hey Wooyoung. What are you looking for?” This fashionable lady asked.

“Do you have a Fusia Ladda dress?” Wooyoung asked. The lady smiled.

“Why yes we do. Just one left, to be exact.” The lady said with this weird voice.

“Can I get it?” Wooyoung asked.

“Sure, but, is the girl a size 2? She looks like a size 1.” The lady looked at me.

“I’m a 2.” I said.

“I’ll get it ready right away.” The lady smiled at me.

“So… why do I not know about this place?” I eyed Wooyoung.

“You never asked…” Wooyoung said.

“UH-huh…” I scanned the place.

“Is this also like a photo shoot area?” I asked.

“Kinda.” Wooyoung said.

“Dongsaeng!” We turned around and saw Tae Yang coming up to us.

“Ahh! IU-shi! How are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m good. You?” I asked.

“I’m great!” Tae Yang said.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you were playing pool?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’m going there right now. So, see later guys.” Then he left.

“Here is your dress.” The lady handed me it and I grinned.

The fabric feels perfect. I bit my lip and looked at Wooyoung and nodded.

“How much?” Wooyoung asked the lady.

“Free.” Me and Wooyoung both stared at her.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It’s free.” The lady repeated.

“Why?” I asked.

“Lasts ones are usually free.” The Lady said.

“Why? Shouldn’t they be more expensive?” I asked.

“Not here.” The lady said.

 “Oh, ok… thanks?” We turned and left.

Once we got outside, I jumped and laughed.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

“I got my dress!” I shouted.

“OK! Calm down!” He said. I smiled and then got into the car.

“IU-“ I turned and kissed him on the lips.

“Thank you.” I said as I pulled apart.

“Anytime, my love.” Wooyoung started the car and we left.

 

(BTW, I made up Fusia Ladda)

Sorry, Sorry this chapter was boring. I was in a rush to get this chapter over with. I’m really sorry. This did not turn out as exciting and loving feeling. SORRY. Enjoy and comment.