010

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Junhyung's POV::

Yesterday, my mother told me that I had a date. I asked her what date and she said she had set me up with one of her best freind's daughter. I told her no. My mom has always been doing this but I never go to them. I did the first times but they tuned out to be a fail. My mom told me that she has shown the girl my picture and that she wanted to meet me. I still told her no. So, that night when the date was planned, I didn't show up. I went to Doojoon's house and I slept over there. Today when I got home, I got yelled at but I didn't care. I really wanted to see Jiyeon. So, I went to get ready for school.

I got to school late so I didn't get to see her so I waited till lunch. People are talking about this new kid, Yoseob. But he is not really new, he just came back from his grandparents. How do I know? Yoseob is one of my buddies. Me, Yoseob, Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon are all close buddies. Yoseob left because he was heartbroken. He didn't even give us a chance to stop him, he just left. To this day, we still don't know who is this girl who has broken Yoseob's heart. Anyways, I didn't get to see Yoseob yet. I was too busy doing my schoolwork.

At lunch break, I was looking for Jiyeon. I asked Hyunseung and he said that he saw her walking outside the cafeteria. I thanked him and went to look for her. When I finally found her, she was with Suzy. I was going to walk up to her but I saw someone at my left. I noticed him quickly and walked up to him. He didn't notice me once I was next to him so I spoke.

"Nice to see you again, Yoseob." I said smiling. He hears my voice and turns around. He smiles and he hug.

"Ah, Junhyung, how have you been?" Yoseob said.

"I've been good, how about you?" I replied to him.

"I'm doing good." He says. Then he looks back at what he was looking at before. I followed his gaze and it led to Suzy and Jiyeon.

"Oh, that's right! You're dating Suzy, right?" I asked.

"What? Oh yeah. I am. I met her once I returned and she was just... amazing." He said with a smile.

"I see. You met Jiyeon right?" I asked.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV::

I turned to Junhyung once he asked me that question.

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Just wondering. Isn't she something?" He asks.

"I don't know. I just met her. Why, are you like, dating her?" I said jokingly.

"Dating her? No, not yet." Junhyung says with a smile. Not yet?

"What do you mean?" I ask him. He turns to look at me with a smile.

"Since you haven't been here forever, let me fill you in the details. You see, I found out long ago that Jiyeon liked me. And she doesn't care about my parent's strictness. So, I found out stuff about her and I started to like her. But then, I don't know why we're not dating yet." He explains to me.

She likes you... and you like her? This was also breaking my heart.

"How long have you liked her?" I asked.

"About 2-3 months." He says. I nod.

"Hey, who's that?" I ask pointing to the guy Jiyeon was with earlier.

"Oh, that's Lee Joon. Him and Jiyeon are kind of close I think."

"I can tell." I say queitly.

"What?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing. Well, nice to see you again but Suzy's calling me over." I nodded towards Suzy who was signaling for me to go over there.

"Oh, ok. See you later dude." Junhyung said and I walked off.

Hrm.. Joon huh? Wait, so does this mean that Jiyeon likes two guys and that two guys like her too? If that is so, how would my plan work? Urgh, now I have to think again since one of the guys is Junhyung. This was going to be hader than I think.

I went up to Suzy and held onto her hand. We walked off towards her homeroom.

"Do you know Junhyung?" Suzy asks me.

"Yeah, we're good friends." I reply. She nods.

'I see. Then that means that you're friends with Doojoon and them." Suzy says awkwardly.

"Yeah. Is there something wong with that?" I ask her.

'No, it's just.. nothing." She replies. I stop and hold her shoulders gently.

"Have you dated one of them before?" I ask her.

"Dated? I don't think so." she replies.

"You don't think so?" I ask.

"Oh, I mean no." She replied.

"Thank goodness." I say and hug her for a couple seconds and held her hand again.

"So, Suzy-shi, do you wanna go on a date on saturday?" I ask her. She smiles and nods.

Then we got to her homeroom. I looked inside and saw Jiyeon with Joon. I turn to look at Suzy.

"OK, bye. I'll see you after school." Then I left, looking behind my shoulder, past Suzy and at Jiyeon's smiling face.