030

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

IU’s POV::

After I texted Jiyeon, I replied to Tae Yang’s text.

TO: Tae Yang
FR: IU
SUB: Re: hey…
Oh, Annyeong!

We texted back and forth about our likes and stuff like that. It was very fun and it made me happy. If Wooyoung went to see his ex then why can’t I talk to some new people? After long hours of texting Tae Yang, we made a date for Monday. We were going to meet at the bakery along with some of his friends and their girlfriends. This date was going to be exciting, I can tell.

Jiyeon’s POV::

Today was a Monday and it was me and Joon’s one week anniversary. I got him some chocolates that IU made yesterday. So, once I woke up, I got ready and went to IU’s house.

“Wait, so you’re texting Tae Yang now?” I asked while we were walking to school.

“Yeah. He’s very funny and sweet.” IU said. It was kind of weird to hear IU talk like this since you know; she was always talking about Wooyoung and stuff. I stared at her weirdly for a second then looked away.

“So, do you like him?” I asked. IU stopped talking.

“I- I don’t think I like him. I mean, he’s likable but--” IU said slowly.

“IU-shi, why are you moving on so fast?” I was getting mad. IU said she loved Wooyoung a lot and now she’s talking to someone else and he’s older. And I’m pretty sure Wooyoung still loves her and all.

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m – I’m not – what- what are you talking about? I never said I was over Wooyoung. And I never said I was moving on. Me and Wooyoung are on a break, you know. If he can go see his ex, then why can’t I talk to some people too? Jiyeon-ah, I’m not cheating or anything.” IU said harshly. I took a deep breath.

“IU-shi,                 I’m just saying. It sounds like you’re moving on. And I- I don’t want you to move on. I know Wooyoung loves you. He’s probably just going through a hard time right now. And it’s only been about a week since he announced the break. And a week compared to 3 years? I don’t think he’ll go see his ex. Maybe that photo is photoshopped or something. IU-ah, I know he loves you a lot right now. And this little chatting thing will make him really sad.” I said. IU looked away, a little bit pissed.

“How would you know Jiyeon? Have you been talking to him lately? Have you been meeting him to talk about me? Jiyeon-ah, I’m just- I’m just trying to have fun. I don’t want to be gloomy all day anymore.” IU said sadly.

“IU-shi, I haven’t talked to him since last week. And IU-shi, I’m glad you found something to do to make you happy. I just don’t want you to get hurt or anything. Whatever you do, I’ll support you, you know that. It’s just that if you get hurt, I’ll feel hurt too.” I said. IU looked at me with her big eyes and hugged me. I hugged her back and then we let go and started walking again.

“So, how was your date yesterday?” IU asked weakly.

“It was OK. He got us couple phone charms.” I said also weakly and showed her the charm. Once she saw it, she held it up close to her face.

“Ahh! This is tooo cute!” IU yelled. I smiled and put it away after she finished looking at it. I looked ahead and we were at school already.

Once we got to our classroom, Joon wasn’t there but once I sat down, a dozen of red roses appeared at my side. I turned slowly and saw that Joon was holding them out to me.

“Happy one week anniversary!” Joon cheered. I smiled and took the roses and smelt them. I smiled at him and he lightly pecked me and the lips. Once he got to his seat next to me, he took out a small box.

“Another one?” I asked. Joon nodded and opened it for me to see. It a gold necklace that held two rings. I picked it up and examined it closely.

“Wahh! It’s so beautiful! But what do the two rings mean?” I asked.

“The two rings mean that when we are old enough, we will get married.” Joon said.

“Wait, does this mean your proposing?” I said with big eyes.

“Oh, anni. Not really. It’s more like a commitment.” Joon said with a smile. I smiled and hugged him. Then I handed him the chocolates. Once he put the necklace on me, I hugged him again and then went back to smelling my roses.

“Yah, Park Jiyeon. Why are you holding such a big bouquet of roses?” I looked up and saw my teacher in front of me.

“Oh, sorry Mrs. Lee. My, uhh, boyfriend gave them to me as a one week anniversary gift.” I said weakly.

“Oh. One week anniversary? I see. Well, congratulations and tell your boyfriend to stop being so sweet.” Mrs. Lee said plainly. I smiled and turned to Joon.

“You heard that Joon?” I said and Joon blushed.

Hyuna’s POV::

Right when I was about to walk into my classroom, I saw Joon gave a dozen of roses to Jiyeon and my heart shattered. Tears started forming at my eyes and then out of my eyes. This was all too heartbreaking for me. Joon doesn’t love me anymore. More tears started to come down my cheeks and then I backed up quietly and sat down against the wall outside the classroom, looking away. Joon doesn’t love me anymore. I kept repeating. We promisedto be with each other when we are grown up but- but now we aren’t together. We haven’t been talking lately too. He was always too busy with Jiyeon. I rested my head on my knees and covered my eyes with my hands. I wept quietly so no one can notice. Once I heard the warning bell, I wiped my tears and felt someone put a handkerchief against my face softly. I looked up and saw Kikwang smiling down at me. I slowly took the handkerchief and wiped my tears. I tried handing it back to him but then he just shook his head while smiling.

“Th-thanks.” I said weakly. Kikwang just nodded with his bright smile and then helped me get up. Then he just walked off.

Jiyeon’s POV::

Later at lunch, while I was sitting with IU and Suzy, Joon came up to me with a small cupcake.

“Here you go, babe.” Joon said.

“Babe?” I then started to laugh because he has never called me that before.

“No no no, don’t call me that. You can call me whatever else except for babe or baby or y or anything like that.” I said, still laughing. Joon just blushed.

“Fine then, beautiful, here’s a cupcake to celebrate our one week anniversary!” Joon said.

“Thank you.” I said and tasted the cupcake then fed him some. IU and Suzy looked at us with soft envious eyes.

“OK Jiyeon-ah, I have to go now. I have to go meet up with some teachers.” Joon got up and kissed me on the cheek. After he left, IU and Suzy started to babble.

“Yah, that was too cute and sooo sweet. I wish Yoseob was like that. Yoseob would never do such things like that. Oh wait no, he probably would but it wouldn’t look as sweet as that! And babe? He called you babe but then you go off and say ‘oh no don’t call me that. Call me something else’ I mean seriously? Yoseob doesn’t even call me that and do you know how much I want him to call me that?! I mean seriously Jiyeon-ah, what’s wrong with you?!??” Suzy talked really fast and it took me some time to reply. But before I could even reply, it was IU’s turn.

“Ahhh!! That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. OK maybe not the sweetest but then you know what I mean! And like Suzy said, he called you babe but then you went and said no! I mean seriously?! If he calls you babe, that would mean that he finds you y and all. But then he called you beautiful and so that was very sweet too you know? Ahh... Jiyeon-ah, what are you going to call him?” IU said. I giggled and thought of a reply that was suitable for both of them.

“OK, first of all, I find babe sort of uncomfortable. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with me. Maybe there is something wrong with you? And uhhmm… I think I’m just going to call him Joon.” I said simply. IU and Suzy’s jaws dropped once I said this.

“Are you kidding me?! Joon?! Seriously?” They both shouted.

“No, I’m not kidding with you. I’m just say—“ I then felt someone bump into my chair and tuned around. It was Hyuna. She looked apologetic and said sorry quickly.

“Hyuna, it’s OK. Uhhmm… do you want to sit down with us?” I asked. Hyuna’s eyes moved onto the half eaten cupcake and shook her head and then left.

“OK, that was kind of weird.” Suzy said.

“Why did you ask her to sit with us?” IU asked.

“I was being nice.” I said. Suzy still didn’t know about my past.

“Anyways, lunch break is almost over so let’s go back to class.” I said and then we left to our homeroom. Before we went into our classroom, we went to the restroom.

“Oh wait! I got to go back right now! I totally forgot to do that last problem on the homework. And you know how Joon will feel is he-“ I started to say.

“It’s OK Jiyeon-ah! We understand. You go first.” Suzy said and then she went into a stall. I smiled and left the restroom but bumped into Wooyoung.

“Ah! Jiyeon-ah!” Wooyoung said.

“Uhm, I’m sorry but I have to leave.” I said, looking over his shoulder.

“Jiyeon-ah, just- just help me here OK?” Wooyoung asked. I looked at his eyes and he looked sad and desperate. Like a lost dog or something.

“OK, what? But make it fast.” I asked.

“Have you seen the picture that was posted on my profile?” Wooyoung asked.

“No I haven’t but then IU told me about it.” I said.

“Well, I don’t know how it got there! I just came home and then it was there! And I can’t remove it! I’m pretty sure that someone hacked into my profile and did it just to make IU mad or something. Jiyeon-ah! Help me! Tell IU that it’s fake and totally photoshopped. I mean, why would I go see my ex when my heart is with IU? That’s just wrong! So please Jiyeon-ah, tell IU it’s nothing. I don’t- I don’t want to lose her. Not officially.” Wooyoung said.

“I knew it was photoshopped!” I said quietly.

“What?” Wooyoung asked.

“Nothing. I’ll help you. I told her that you loved her but she didn’t listen. But uh, I have to go right now so uh, I’ll text you OK?” I said, jumping up and down, moving behind him slowly.

“Oh, yeah, OK.” Wooyoung nodded. Once I started to run, I heard Wooyoung say ‘OH YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE WEEK ANNEVISARY!’

 

OK EVERYONE! HEY! YOU! READ THIS RIGHT NOW! GOT YOUR ATTENTION?! OK. GOOD! Anyways, I just want to mention that sometimes I write two chapters at the same time and so whenever I post new chapters, MAKE SURE TO check the last chapter that was updated so you can know where you left off! And uhm… PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEXT FANFIC : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73583/more-than-that-you-boyfriendbandIt would mean A LOT TO ME IF YOU READ THAT ONE! And I’ll also be typing the Hyosung-Kikwang fanfic at the same time with the boyfriend one. But I haven’t made a forward for that one yet so uhm, please wait! And so uhmm… I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS AND PLEASE COMMENT! Oh yeah, please comment about the study date too(the chapter before this one)! I JUST LOVE READING EVERYONE’s COMMENTS!!!!