008

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Suzy's POV::

Today is a Saturday and I decided to go shopping by myself. So, I went to the mall. After an hour, I bought tons of clothes, shoes, and accessories. Money wasn't a problem with me and I usually don't abuse money the way I'm abusing it now. The reason why I'm using so much money is because I am mad. Mad because I have no love life. Jiyeon is sort of having one with Junhyung andJoon and IU has one with Wooyoung. But me, I got no one. I think Doojoon likes me but I don't like him the same way. No matter how much I try, I can't seem to like him. Maybe he's too manly, I don't know.

Anyways, I decide to have a smoothie and so I went into the Smoothie Shack. I got in line. There was about 3 people in line. It was going to take a bit long so I took out my phone. I got a text from Min, IU, and Fei.

Min: -Hey, how about movies tonight?-

IU: -Hey, Can I borrow your Pink Bowtie shirt tomorrow?-

Fei: -Tomorrow, you and me, the noodle shop, ok?

I texted them all with a sure. Then someone behind me said something.

"Excuse me?" Said a man's voice. A very attracting voice. I turned around slowly and looked at him. OH MY GOD, he was beauitful, cute and everything else.

"Y-yes?" I ask.

He nodded to the front,"You're up." I turn around and I was next. How come I didn't notice?

I walk up to the person behind the counters. She looked very tired and a bit annoyed but when she looked behind me, she got brighter.

"Hi, welcome to the Smoothie Shack. What would you like?" She said brightly, glancing behind me several times. I snapped my fingers so she can focus on me in case she messes up my order. She looks at me and gives me a little dirty look.

"I would like a medium Strawberry Banana smoothie." I said nicely. She nodded and entered it into the machine.

"That would be $2.37." She says in a polite tone. I hand her the money and she hands me the smoothie. I thank her and walk away.

"Wait!" The guy yells. I look behind me and he's holding up one finger. I look at him then his finger.

"Just wait." He says. So I stand there, sipping my smoothie, waiting for him. He orders a water bottle and comes to me.

"A water bottle?" I ask.

"It was possibly the fastest thing they could give me within 30 seconds." He says and smiles. Oh my god, his smile was beautiful. His smile made me smile.

"I'm Yoseob, Yang Yoseob." He greets me brightly with a small wave.

"I'm Suzy, Bae Suzy." I say.

"Nice to meet you." He keeps smiling. And so I keep smiling.

"You too." I reply.

We walk out of the smoothie shack and went to sit down.

"So, where are you headed to next?" He asks.

"Uhm, I'm not quite sure, why?" I ask.

"Just wondering." He says. I smile at him.

"Well, are you new here?" I ask him.

"New? More like 'I'm back'." Yoseob says.

"'I'm back'? Where did you go?" I ask him.

"Well, I left three years ago. And now I'm back." He says.

"Where'd you go to?" I asked him.

"To live with my Grandparents in Busan." He replies.

"Oh. Why did you leave?" I asked him.

"Oh, I have my reasons." He says.

"Ok then. Why'd you come back? Wait, don't take that offensively, please." I said.

He laughs and replies, "My grandparents moved to a better place."

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be. Anyways, why are you shoppig here alone?" He asks me.

"Because I want to." I reply.

"Are your friends busy?" He asks.

"Kind of, I'm not so sure. Like I said, I want to be alone."

"You want to be alone? Should I leave?" He asks seriously.

"Oh no! I'm just, never mind." He laughs again. Oh god, he is soo cute.

"Well, I have to leave soon." I say.

"How soon?" Yoseob asks.

"Like 5 minutes?" I estimated.

"Ahh~~ Well, we should make the best of it then." He says with his bright smile.

For five minutes, we talked and talked about my life and his. But I didn't mention anybody's name because, who knows, he might be a killer or something. A really cute killer.

"Well, my time's up. Bye." I say.

"Wait, can I get your number?" He quickly says. I stare at him for a bit. Well, if he was a killer, I'd just have to die.

"Ok." Then I handed him my number.

I get to my car and I got a text. I opened it and it was from a number I didn't reconize.

-Hey, this is Yoseob. Save my number. BTW, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?-

I replied with a sure, where? and saved his number. Then I headed for Min's house.

The next day, Me and Yoseob hanged out again. But at the movies. We hanged out and played at the arcade. It was sort of like a date but not really. Anyways, we shared more stories and interests. The next day when I got to school, I told JIyeona and IU all about it.

"I met this guy and his name is Yoseob. Yang Yoseob." I said first.

"Yoseob?" Jiyeon asks with a unbelievable expression.

"Yeah..." And I babbled on about him and stuff. And still, the whole time, Jiyeon's face was like she was confused.

Later, there was talking about how there was a new student. And who did it turn out to be? Yoseob! I didn't get to see him at all untill we finished school. But he left quickly. Once he saw me, he smiled and came towards me but his car pulled up behind him and he gave me a 'text me' signal and left.

The next day, Jiyeon wasn't at school. She had to leave with her parents to see her sick Aunt because it was an emergecy. Yoseob met IU and everyone else. I told him about Jiyeon and the same as Jiyeon, he had a confused face. Was something up between them? Impossible.. Jiyeon never mentioned a Yoseob before.

Anyways, later that Tuesday, I got a text from Yoseob. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. But he also asid we didn't have to go public if I didn't want to. Once I got this text, I squealed and jumped up and down. IU stares at me like I'm crazy.

"What wrong?" IU asks.

"Yoseob asked me out!" I shouted. IU was at my house and we were making Kimbap.

"Really? Let me see." I hand my cell to IU and she reads it and squeals too.

"You should totally say yes," IU says.

"And also tell him that you want it public." IU also says.

"Why would I want it public?" I ask her.

"Because if people didn't know that you guys were dating, girls would go after him. He is a cutie, you know." IU says.

"Don't say that! You have a boyfriend."

"What's wrong with me calling someone a cutie? He is though! And of course, my hubby is one too." IU says happily.

"Haha, ok, I'm replying." I said. I replied with Yoseob saying yes and I want it public so no one can steal him. Then I sent it.

"But, don't you think it's too soon?" I ask IU.

"Yeah but I think you and Yoseob have something special. Nothing is awkward between you two. It's like you guys have known each other forever. And trust me, being the love expert and all, this is truely true love. Or lust. However you take it." IU replies.

"OK, I trust you." I said.

YAY! I have a boyfriend! And he is a cutie pie. What else could go wrong? Oh wait, I shouldn't speak so fast. Nothing is going to go wrong. Right?