019

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

 

IU’s POV::

Today is a Saturday and I was going to go with Wooyoung and his family to the movies to celebrate his little sister’s birthday. We were all going to watch a family comedy. At 3, Wooyoung came to pick me up with his family. Then we drove to the movie theaters.  This wasn’t the first time that I went to the movies with Wooyoung’s family. It was about the 5th time? Anyways, we always had fun, but this time, was different. After the movie, Wooyoung’s little sister, Eun Mi, wanted to go to the mall, and so we three went after dropping off Wooyoung’s parents.

Me and Wooyoung followed Eun Mi everywhere she went. After about an hour, she said she was tired and that she wanted to go home and so we left. Once we got to Wooyoung’s house, Wooyoung told Eun Mi that he was going to come to my house for a bit. I guess she was a little bit mad.

“You’re going to IU-shi’s house? Why? Why can’t you just stay home today for my birthday?” Eun Mi said to Wooyoung. Wooyoung turned to me.

“IU-shi, you want to hang out here?” Wooyoung asked me. Before I could answer, Eun Mi spoke up again.

“Just you Wooyoung. Sorry IU-shi but I just want to hang out with my brother alone. Besides, you are always with my brother so it shouldn’t be a problem right?” Eun Mi said. I was kind of shocked by this but I managed to nod. I always thought Eun Mi liked me. Hrm, maybe she is just acting this way because it’s her birthday.

“Then, I’ll drop off IU. OK? Then I’ll come back.” Wooyoung said to Eun Mi. Eun Mi nodded and went inside.

“I’m sorry IU-shi.” Wooyoung said to me once we started to drive away.

“It’s OK. I’m just shocked. I always thought Eun Mi liked me. I never knew that she thought I was annoying.” I said sadly.

“She didn’t say that. She just said that we are always together and that now she just wanted to hang out with me alone.” Wooyoung said.

“She said that but if you listened to the tone of her voice, it sounds as if I’m annoying. Urgh, I’m so sorry.” I said.

“Why are you sorry for?” Wooyoung asked.

“Because I’m always with you and it seems as if I’m taking you away from my sister.” I said.

“It’s not like that! Don’t think that way.”

“But it is that way! Look at your sister! She is so upset that you aren’t with her most of the time.” I said.

“It’s OK though.”

“No its not, your sister is upset and it’s all my fault.”

“IU-shi, what are you trying to say?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’m just saying that maybe we shouldn’t hang out so much. I mean, look at your sister, she’s annoyed and probably so is your parents.” I said.

“Are you saying that we should take a break?” Wooyoung asked me. I looked at him. This was not what I meant. I guess I didn’t reply fast enough and that meant a yes.

“You really want to take a break?” Wooyoung asked me. He turned to look at me quickly and I was just staring at him. How could he suggest this? Did I say something wrong?

“Wooyoung, that’s not what I meant.” I said sadly.

“If you want to take a break then fine.  Let’s take a break.” Wooyoung said. My heart crumpled as I heard this. This is not what I wanted, not at all. I just stared at him. How could he say this? This wasn’t what I meant at all and Wooyoung should know this. But why was he acting like this? Tears started falling down my cheek. I quickly wiped them. He said a break, let’s take a break. Not let’s break up. I stopped tearing up and wiped my tears.

“A break? Fine then. Maybe that’s what you need so OK.” I said. I looked out the window and noticed that we were at my house already. I opened the door and slammed the car. Even though I wiped my tears, they were still coming down. I still couldn’t believe what had happened. We never broke up before. We just had problems and fixed it. We were never that on and off couple. So what did this mean? How long was a break?

---------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung’s POV::

Before I went to pick up IU, Eun Mi told me something.

“Wooyoung, why are you always with IU? Can’t we just have a hangout with our family? It’s my birthday.” Eun Mi said.

“Eun Mi, IU-shi is family.” I told her.

“Not yet.” Eun Mi said.

“IU is coming with us ok?” I told her.

“Fine, whatever. You know what? Sometimes I wish you didn’t date her. It’s like all you care about is her and not your family!” Then she stormed off.

So later when I dropped off IU, things went wrong. She told me that maybe we shouldn’t hang out as much and I thought she meant we needed a break. I thought maybe Eun Mi said something to IU in the restroom that made IU think this. And so I got mad and said stupid things that I didn’t mean at all. I told her we should take a break. I didn’t even realize I said this. But one I said it, I couldn’t take it back. Maybe this is what we needed, a break. But how long was a break?

Later when I got home, all my tears were dried up and I was tired.

“Oppa! Your home! Finally! Let’s watch a movie!” Eun Mi said to me, holding onto my arm. I looked at her.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Eun Mi said.

“I told IU that we needed a break. Are you happy now?” I asked her. Eun Mi let go of my arm.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” Eun Mi started to say.

“Whatever. I’m going to bed.” I said and walked upstairs. Once I got upstairs, I fell on my bed. Taking a deep breath, I took out my phone and looked at the screensaver. IU-shi, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. But if I take it back now, you would get mad and hate me forever. What should I do? IU-shi, can you tell me how long is a break? If it’s long, can we shorten it up? IU-shi, I’m really sorry. IU-shi, I miss you. IU-shi, saranghae.

 

 

I'm sorry for you WOOU lovers. You guys probably didn't expect this right? Well, I'm sorry. But hoped you enjoy.