007

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Jiyeon's POV::

This whole day, I haven't seen Junhyung anywhere. Maybe he was sick, I thought to myself. Or maybe he was avoiding me. Take your pick. All day, I kept thinking about Junhyung and Joon. Why was Junhyung hiding and what was up with Joon's gaze. I guess with all this thinking, the day went faster than I thought. Once I got home, I went online to check if I had any emails and also to check up on my daily Kpop stuff. Then suddenly, I got an IM from IU.

IU♥WY: Hey You!

RolyPolyJ: Hi...

IU♥WY: Sorry I wasn't with you guys at lunch break. Wooyoung had plans with me.

RolyPolyJ: It's OK! What was the plans?

IU♥WY: Well, he took me to our tree...

RolyPolyJ: Our tree?

IU♥WY: Yeah, it's behind the school and it has WY♥IU carved into it. Yeah, but anyways, so he took me there and then you know how I said I always wanted couple rings? Well, FINALLY, after three years, he bought us couple rings! His has IU♥WY and mine has WY♥IU carved into it. Then next to it, if you look closely, there is a milk carton. Isn't that cute?

RolyPolyJ: Milk carton? Awww!! That is sooo cute! You HAVE to show it to me tomorrow!

IU♥WY: Ok! So.. how was it when I was gone? Did you finally see Junhyung?

RolyPolyJ: No I didn't. I think he was avoiding me or something. But I don't really now what I did wrong!

IU♥WY: Maybe he saw something he didn't want to see.

Something he didn't want to see?

RolyPolyJ: What do you think it was?

IU♥WY: I don't know. It could be anything.

RolyPolyJ: Like? Oh I can't think!

IU♥WY: Hrm.. maybe it was the cupcake!

RolyPolyJ: The cupcake? The one I gave Joon? But how did he see? And what is so wrong abut that? Wait.. there is alot wrong with that. Oh mo, what if he saw me giving the cupcake to him? Ahh! What am I going to do?

IU♥WY: I don't know he saw it but that must be it. Well, now we know he likes you alot.

RolyPolyJ: How?

IU♥WY: Hello?! Jealousy!

RolyPolyJ: Oh... but what am I going to do now?

IU♥WY: You could keep making him jealous..

RolyPolyJ: No, that might hurt Joon and Junhyung.

IU♥WY: OR you can tell him it meant nothing.

RolyPolyJ: But giving the cupake to Joon did mean something.

IU♥WY: OK! Then don't do anything. Just let things flow for now and if nothing changes, then we'll think of something to do.

RolyPolyJ: Ok. Thanks. You surely do know what to do when it comes to love..

IU♥WY: No problem! 'K, see you tomorrow.

RolyPolyJ: Bye.

The next day when I went to IU's gate, she wasn't there. But Junhyung was. And once he saw me, he smiled.

------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV::

I got up early the next day and went to IU's house. I asked IU if I can walk Jiyeon to school instead and she said sure and then she left first. So I waited there for about 10 minutes then I finally saw Jiyeon. She looked surprised.

"Hey." I said to her. Even her surprised face looked beautiful.

"Hi." She said quietly.

"Do you mind if I walk you to school today?" I asked. She looked at IU's house.

"Oh, she left already." I explained and she nodded her head. I hope she's not mad at me or anything since I was kind of avoiding her yesterday. The reason I avoided her was because I was still hurt from that morning and so I just avoided her.

"Are- are you mad at me?" I asked.

"What? Oh no, I'm not. But why did you avoid me yesterday?" She asked.

"UHm, well, I had ....  things to do." I said.

"Oh. OK then." She said.

"So.. can I tell you a riddle-joke?" I say.

"Sure, why not." Jiyeon said. She didn't sound too happy. Maybe this joke will do.

"How is it possible for a snail to turn to its right for 90 minutes and to its left for 1 hour and 30 minutes?" I asked. I stare at her while she thinks.

"Ahh.. I don't know. Because it used a wheelchair?" She answered.

"No, it's because 90 minutes and 1 hour and 30 minutes is the same thing!" Then I started to laugh. She also laughed with me.

"You are so lame." She says while laughing.

"Lame? I don't know.. I think I'm pretty funny." I say in a concieted voice.

"I guess that can work too." Then she smiles at me and my heart does funny things.

"So..." I start to say.

"So what?" Jiyeon asks.

"I don't know. I'm thinking of something to say." I say.

"Ah~~"

I looked ahead and we were by the gate.

"Can I walk you to your homeroom?" I ask her but she is staring at something and I follow her gaze. It lead to Joon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

Once we got to the gate, I see Joon and his friends, Cheondung and Seungho. They all are sort of staring at me.

"Can I walk you to your homeroom?" Junhyung asks me. Then he notices what I'm staring at and I nod.

Once we got to my homeroom, Junhyung stopped at the door.

"I'll see you later right?" He asks.

"I think." I nod. Then he left and I went to sit in my seat. IU and Suzy was already there.

"HEY! Things are looking ok!" IU said. I just nod.

"So, where's that ring of yours?" I ask. IU hands the ring to me and it was so pretty! It was gold and on the outside it said what IU had described it: WY♥IU and a milk carton. I handed it to Suzy and she was amazed too.

"That is just so cute!" Suzy squeals.

Then Joon walks in and he is looking at me. My gaze is stuck with him too. Then he sits in his seat, still looking at me. I turn around and smiled at him.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey." He says. We get quiet and my gaze falls on his notebook. He follows my gaze.

"When will I ever get to look in it?" I ask.

"Never." He teases.

"How long is never?" I ask.

"It depends." Then he opens up his study notes and I take a peak at them and saw a side note that had my name on it. He quickly covers it up with one of his hand. He then takes a sticky note with his other hand and sticks it over my name. Then I look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." I say back.

I don't know when or how I'm going to get inside his study notes and his secret notebook, but somehow, I am.

 

 

The reason why I chose RolyPolyJ for Jiyeon's IM Name is because I couldn't think of anything else. So sorry for its cheap name.