The Over Attached Girlfriend

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

A month after Ga Eul had told every one about her pregnancy, and she was getting much bigger every day. She wasn't the only one. Jin Ae, was finally growing healthily. Slowly, one by one the cords attached to her where taken away. It was a tense afternoon as this happened.

Jun Pyo and Jan Di where extremely edgy. Their boys where being swapped around arms between Ji Hoo, Woo Bin, Yi Jung and Ga Eul.

As the last cord was undone. Every one in the room went quiet. Even the baby boys. Then, Jin Ae started crying. Loudly. She screamed and screamed. Jan Di started laughing. Jun Pyo grinned. The parents hugged tightly at the sound of their little girl's more than fully operating lungs. Then, the ventilator was opened, and Jin Ae was lifted out by the nurse.

'Who wants to hold her first?' The nurse asked the parents.

'You can.' Jan Di said to Jun Pyo. He was shaking like crazy. But her took the child anyway. She stopped crying. He held her like she was made china, and could break at any moment. Jan Di stood next to him and the baby's head. Jun Pyo reluctantly gave his baby up to her mother. Jan Di took the baby carefully, and kissed it lightly on the forehead. She then passed the baby back to her husband. She could tell already that Goo Jin Ae was going to be a massive daddy's girl. Jun Pyo proudly turned around to show his friends his last baby, and that she was fine. All her aunt and uncles smiled down at her.

'You're going to have your work cut out for you from now on. Three babies, man.' Woo Bin said to Jun Pyo.

'You're just jelous you don't have such attractive children.' Jun Pyo replied boastfully. Jan Di kicked him lightly.

'Yah!' She said lightly.

'Ooh. I want to take a picture. Pass the boys back to Jan Di.' Ga Eul ordered pulling out a camera. Jan Di was given both her sons back, she balanced one on each hip and smiled. Jun Pyo stood next to her with Jin Ae. Ga Eul quickly took the picture. She then pushed the rest of the F4 in to the picture, and took another one. When a nurse came in, Ga Eul then passed the camera to her, and got in the picture herself. It was smiles all around as the memory was preserved forever.

A little later that day, and the babies where finally allowed to leave to hospital. They where walked out to the car by the nurse who checked the baby seats, and by several body guards keeping back the paparazzi. One by one the babies where strapped in, and then finally Jun Pyo and Jan Di got in to the car, finally being outside after all that time in the dimly light hospital. Their friends followed their car in their own cars until they got back to the mansion. Inside the three kids where placed down on small mats, that had baby toys strung over the top of them.

'Should we have celebratory drinks?' Woo Bin suggested.

'I can't have any.' Ga Eul grumbled. Yi Jung patted her back consolingly.

'Ga Eul, you can have strawberry milkshake. You love that.' Jan Di said walking out of the room.

'Okay!' Ga Eul shouted happily after her. Jan Di came back with a tray containing strawberry milkshake, wine glasses and the bottles of wine. She poured the drinks quickly and passed the around.

'What are we toasting for?' She asked once every one held a glass.

'For healthy babies.' Ji Hoo smiled. Every one nodded. They held their glasses together.

'For healthy babies!' They all shouted happily. They all sipped their wine, and Ga Eul sipped her milkshake.

Then, a flash came from outside. Lightning. Then a crash of thunder. Then, a shout came from inside.

'I am Mi Ah! You have to let me in!' A woman screamed running past the security. Every one stood up as Woo Bin's crazy girlfriend ran in.

'Ooopa!' She said sweetly. You where with the rats again.' She said the last part as an almost growl.

'Yah!' Jan Di yelled, striding towards Mi Ah. Jun Pyo pulled her back by her hood.

'Security, kick her out!' Jun Pyo yelled. The massive bodyguards came in. Woo Bin held up his hand to stop them.

'Mi Ah. I'm breaking up with you. You're not nice. Your not kind. You're money grabbing, weak and mean. It's over.' Woo Bin said loudly. Mi Ah's eyes widened.

'What?' She shouted. 'Well I'm breaking up with you! You're not that rich anyway!' She screamed storming out.

'You're in the top five rich people in Korea.' Ji Hoo laughed.

'I know, but I'm happy it's over.' Woo Bin said. If there was something he'd realised over the last few weeks, it was that he could be happy with out Jae Kyung. Of course he would be happier with her. But he didn't need to date people like Mi Ah to try and replace her. His love for Jae Kyung would linger, and he knew that, but he was also sure that time would heal all wounds.