So Many Babies

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

In Jun Pyo's office, on his desk, amongst a small globe, a box of beds, wedding photos,the photo of Jan Di from when they had first started dating and his name plate was a baby chair. A black baby chair, and in the chair sat Jin Ae. She was acutely being quite good, she was just babbling to herself and looking around curiously. Jun Pyo was being brought endless amounts of paper work that he hadn't been able to sign while he was away. Of course he kept stopping to make sure Jin Ae was okay.

'You thought it was a good idea to bring my niece to work with you?' Jun Hee asked walking in to his office casually. Jun Pyo glanced up from his paper work.

'Yeah, so?' He said. Jun Hee folded her arms and then rolled her eyes.

'That's both stupid and smart.' Jun Hee walked over to stand behind him. She tickled Jin Ae's stomach and pulled faces to the small child.

'I tracked him down again. He's still single. He still wants to see me. I called him and everything.' Jun Hee spoke. Many many long years ago her mother had forced her true love of her boyfriend to leave her. Now, a divorce later, and years of looking, and she had located him again. He had been working in America as a owner of a small New York diner. Over the phone he had been more than happy to hear from her, leading her to have high hopes for the future.

Jin Ae started crying. Jun Pyo picked her up out of the seat, and moved her to his lap. He bounced her on his knee as he continued with his paper work.

'You're going abroad then? For how long?' Jun Pyo asked with out looking back up.

'I think I'll go for a few weeks. I'm going to try and seal that deal with Sunfish Corp. while I'm there.' She said. Jun Pyo glanced up.

'Noona, you helped me with Jan Di, take what ever time off you want to go see him.' He told her. She smiled.

'Thanks, but you think I wouldn't just take all the time in world off if I wanted to? Of course I would. I want to keep my eyes on the company that has a C.E.O who brings his baby in to work with him.' She laughed, walking out.

'I have three! I can bring more if that's what you're daring me to do! I'll still make money!' He yelled after her. She simply laughed.

As Yi Jung put the last touches on his collection for the exhibition he couldn't help but feel scared. He was so nervous about everything, which just wasn't normal for him, and there where a few reasons why. Firstly, it would be the first time Ga Eul would be going to one of his exhibits, which was a big deal, to him at least. Secondly, because this would be the last exhibit before the baby. He didn't know if he was going to be a good father. He'd spent all of his childhood hating his own. Carefully he wrapped up the vase and put it in to a crate, which was going to be transported to the museum tomorrow. With everything now done, he walked over to the sink. He washed his hands and dried them, before walking over to his tablet. He looked at the news on it, but could only laugh as he read today's top story.

Shinhwa's Boss Goo Jun Pyo spotted taking daughter in to the company, is Goo Jin Ae being prepared to take over the company already?

Yi Jung laughed. The picture attached to the article showed Jun Pyo carrying her, both of them dressed in business clothes. The door opened, and he turned around to see Ga Eul was home. He looked down at his watch, and widened his eyes.

'I forgot to come and pick you up. I lost track of the time, I'm really-' He started. Ga Eul shook her head to cut him off. She was carrying many shopping bags.

'And you carried all of those home. That's not good for you. You're seven months pregnant. You need to call me if I forget, not that I'm going to again.' He said, rushing forwards over to her.

'I'm a big strong girl!' She protested. 'Anyway, I was the one who turned off your alarm you keep on the clock so you could work and not have to stop to come get me.' She said. She wiped her sleeve across her forhead.

'Ga Eul, that's really reckless...' Yi Jung said. She pulled a face.

'That's the same speech I got from Jun Pyo-Oppa.' She said. Yi Jung's eyebrows raised.

'When did you talk to him?' Yi Jung asked.

'He spotted me walking, and forced me in to the car. He had Jin Ae with him too, she was dressed-'

'I saw it on the news.' Yi Jung chuckled lightly. 'So Jun Pyo gave you a lift back?' He asked.

'Yeah.' She said. Yi Jung nodded. He felt a bit better about the whole thing. 'But he wouldn't come in for a drink or anything, he wanted to go back home.' She finished. Yi Jung looked over in to the bags.

'What did you go to buy?' He asked. Ga Eul smiled.

'Paint for the baby's room!' She smiled.

'And that couldn't of waited?' Yi Jung sighed.

'Nope.' She replied. She unloaded the bags on to the table. Yi Jung helped her. He raised an eyebrow.

'Aren't most baby room meant to be pink or blue?' He asked looking at the light green paint Ga Eul had brought.

'Yes, but, I know it's a boy...I just do. But it can't be painted light blue, because that's the colour Jin Ae wears.'

Yi Jung laughed.

'Baby Jin owns the colour light blue now?' He chuckled. Ga Eul smiled widely. She nodded.

'Well the first time all the family saw the triplets, Jin Ae was in a light blue baby grow, Jae Hwa was in a yellow one, and Jae Sun was in a red one, and their family finds it hard to tell them apart if they're not wearing those colours, so Jan Di-ah just keeps putting them in those colours.' Ga Eul explained.

'What so our baby's colour is light green? Is that how it works?' He laughed.

'Don't you like that colour?' Ga Eul asked.

'No, I like it. A lot.' He said. Ga Eul smiled. 'But I need to finish my exhibit now.' He said. Ga Eul's eyes widened in surprise.

'I thought you'd be finished by today.' She said.

Yi Jung chuckled.

'Not quite.' He said, shooing her out of the room.