Exhibit

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

At the door to Yi Jung's exhibit, the massive crowd carefully listened as Yi Jung gave his speech.

'This exhibit was inspired by every thing that has happened in my life during the last five years. Especially my lovely wife, Chu Ga Eul, who as you can see is also carrying my child.' He said. His arm was around Ga Eul. She was turning so red, and looked as if all she wanted to do was sink in to the floor. Although, of course, she also looked thrilled by his every word. Her hands where on her stomach.

'My friends also inspired me, although we can't let them get too big headed, can we?' Yi Jung chuckled. His captivated audience copied him. 'And of course the little rascals that are the Goo triplets.'He laughed again. 'So, enjoy.' He finished. He pushed open the door to the gallery, and stepped aside. People calmly followed in, and he stepped out of the way to let them. He pulled Ga Eul slightly to the side so they could. She was still red.

'Yi Jung-Oppa, you where really cool.' Jan Di said, walking over. Yi Jung chuckled.

'Thank you.' He replied. Jan Di looked around. Jun Pyo was hovering behind her.

'Where's Jae Hwa?' She asked him, noticing he was only holding one child.

'With Woo Bin.' Jun Pyo said. He was balancing Jae Sun in one arm, and trying to drink a glass on wine with the other.

'And where's Woo Bin?' Jan Di asked craning his neck around. Jun Pyo shrugged.

'He's around somewhere.' He said. Jan Di rolled her eyes.

'You've lost one of your children?' Ga Eul asked with wide eyes. Her hands went over her stomach protectively, like she was going to somehow leave her own womb behind.

'He's not lost, he's with his uncle.' Jun Pyo replied defensively.

'Great parenting guys.' Yi Jung chuckled. Jan Di looked around again.

'And where's Sunbae?' She asked.

'Ji Hoo?' Ga Eul said. 'I saw him at the back, he's so tall.' She replied. Jan Di nodded.

'I need to talk to him about me going back to work.' She commented. 'But tonight I want to see Oppa's work.' She said smiling. Yi Jung laughed.

'I'll give you a personal tour.' He chuckled. His arm tightened around Ga Eul as they walked through the crowd, so they couldn't be separated. The vase in question was a small one. It had a willow pattern painted on it, but it was painted in both blue and red. It was very unusual looking.

'I made this one a year or so ago.' He said. He pointed towards the sign.

"Wonder" It read.

'For Shinhwa's Wonder Woman, a vase that's small, strong, and funnily unusual.' He said. Jan Di laughed, as did Ga Eul. Jun Pyo frowned through a mouth full of food.

'Back off my wife.' He spoke through the food. Now Yi Jung and Ga Eul laughed. Jan Di elbowed Jun Pyo, pulling a face as she did so.

'Woah, woah, woah. Trouble in paradise?' Woo Bin said stepping between the playful couple. He still had Jae Hwa, who it seemed, had managed to fall asleep.

'Babies! Aww, so sweet!' A woman approached the group of friends. None of them recognised her. She looked adoringly at the babies. Her hair was up in a neat bun, and had a pair of fluffy wine coloured pom-poms stuck in to the side, which matched her sophisticated halter-neck dress.

'Do we know you?' Jun Pyo asked rudely. The lady looked up at him with wide eyes.

'I don't think so.' She replied. Jan Di peered around at her.

'Oh?' Jan Di said to herself. She looked again at the woman's face. 'Doctor Lee Hyo Joo?' She asked. The woman smiled. Her hands clapped together, and she looked delighted.

'Yes!'

'I read your paper on flu in under three year olds. It was really interesting.' Jan Di smiled.

'You liked it?' Hyo Joo smiled widely. Jan Di nodded.

'Hyo Joo if you're causing trouble, I swear-' Ji Hoo's voice said. He looked surprised when he saw the F4. 'Hi.' He finished, looking at all of them.

'You know her?' Ga Eul asked. Ji Hoo nodded.

'She's working at the children's clinic I'm opening. She begged me to bring her along with me when she heard Yi Jung's exhibit was on.' He sighed.

Woo Bin winked, and wolf whistled. Ji Hoo shot him an unimpressed look. Yi Jung raised an amused eyebrow.

'So you brought her that easily?' He asked. Every one was listening carefully for the answer.

'I worked well earlier, so this is my reward!' Hyo Joo smiled enthusiastically. The F4, their wives and to some extent, even the babies seemed very interested in this.

'Ji Hoo, what a nice boss. You take employees out on dates when they do good work.' Woo Bin said teasingly. Ji Hoo looked less than impressed.

'That can count as ual harassment. I know a good ual harassment lawyer.' Jun Pyo told him. All heads turn to Jun Pyo.

'Yah!' Jan Di said loudly. 'Why do you know a good ual harassment lawyer?' She asked.

'That's a good question.' Ga Eul backed her up.

'Just encase!' Jun Pyo defended himself. Jan Di glared and shook her head.

'What are the babies' names?' Hyo Joo asked, changing the subject just in time.

'Jin Ae, Jae Sun, Jae Hwa.' Jan Di smiled pointed from one to one.

'So cute.' Hyo Joo cooed. Yi Jung seemed to be looking away from every one else.

'Let me show you every thing else before I have to go and have some very boring conversations.' Yi Jung said moving. Every one else followed him to the next exhibit.

"Jaygia" The sign read. It was a slim vase, with some very pretty lines scratched in to it. Yi Jung lent over and whispered something in to Ga Eul's ear. No one else could hear, but she turned very red and giggled. She nodded at something. The group of them moved on to the next piece. A beautiful tea pot.

"SSM" It read. It was beautiful, and all painted in different shades of pale green.

'SSM?' Jun Pyo asked. Hyo Joo had been allowed to hold Jin Ae, and was massively fussing over her. Ga Eul also looked at the sign with confusion. Yi Jung didn't answer, he just watched Ga Eul waiting for her to work it out.

'So Sang Min?' Ga Eul asked after a minute. Yi Jung smiled and nodded.

'Who's So Sang Min?' Hyo Joo asked. Ji Hoo kept shooting her crazy looks. Jan Di and Woo Bin both pointed to Ga Eul's stomach questioningly at the same time. Ga Eul smiled at Yi Jung, and then nodded.

'So cute!' Hyo Joo exclaimed loudly. Almost every one in a gallery turned to look at her, the F4 laughed it off. Even Ji Hoo.