End Of One Life, Start Of A New

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

The day of Hyo Joo's funeral came and went. No one had seen Ji Hoo since. The rumour was he'd gone off on a world tour. But something told Jan Di it was more likely he had found some where comfortable to hide until the grief lessened. The rest of the F4 and their wives and girlfriends had just stopped talking about Hyo Joo. Any mention of Hyo Joo brought floods of tears from every one. They talked about Ji Hoo a bit, wondering when he was coming back, but that was it. For them, they had let themselves be taken over by grief for a week or so, and then, they just got back to their lives. The children didn't know what was going on, and for them, they had to be happy again.

So, the F4, the wives, Jae Kyung and the babies found themselves on a calming walk in a bit of country side they where staying at over night. It was mellow, and quiet. The Goo triplets where starting the be able to walk if some one was holding their hands, so Jan Di, Jun Pyo, Yi Jung and Woo Bin walked holding the triplets hands in a long line, while Jae Kyung and Ga Eul pushed their own children the buggies.

'What do you think the future's going to bring for us?' Ga Eul asked after they had been walking for a while.

'Happiness, hopefully.' Jan Di spoke.

'A better question might be what don't you wan the future to bring you. My answer's death, illness and sadness.' Jun Pyo said. Jan Di looked at him strangely like she always did when he said something smart. She liked it when he did that. It gave her hope he always thought about things like that.

'Personally I'm hoping that no more women are going to turn up with my children.' Woo Bin joked. Jae Kyung hit him playfully.

'Who else have you got?' She demanded.

'No one, Kyung-ah.' His use of her nickname softened her eyes a little.

'You better not!' She shoved him. He laughed and reached to mess up her hair. She then stuck her tongue out at him.

'Oppa, what don't you want to happen?' Ga Eul asked her husband.

'I don't want Sang Min to treat women like I did.' He replied.

'Ga Eul will beat him up if he does.' Jun Pyo said. Every one laughed.

'Ah, I forgot I'm married to a gangster.' Yi Jung joked. Ga Eul pretended to hit him.

'Jan Di-ah, what don't you want?' Ga Eul asked. Jan Di thought.

'I don't want any more kids. I've already got enough trouble with the four I've got.'

'Four?' Ga Eul asked.

'Yeah, Jun Pyo's the biggest kid.' Jan Di said.

'Aish.' Jun Pyo replied to his wife's comment.

'I don't want any more kids either.' Jae Kyung said. 'Look, just one has given me wrinkles.' She pointed to her perfectly smooth forhead.

'You don't have wrinkles.' Woo Bin told her. She stuck out her tongue.

'Ga Eul-ah. Are you going to have any more?' Jae Kyung asked. Ga Eul shook her head.

'Miscarriages are so common in my family, I'm lucky I managed to have one. I don't want to go through that again.' She replied. 'But I do feel a bit sorry for Sang Min, he's all alone.'

'He's hardly alone.' Yi Jung said. He's got his Goo siblings, and his Song Hyung.' He said.

'That's right.' Jan Di said. 'I can tell these lot are going to cause a lot of trouble in the future.'

'They'll be the F5.' Woo Bin joked.

'Who'll be the leader?' Ga Eul asked. 'Wasn't Jun Pyo-Oppa the original leader?'

'We never really talked about it, but it was kinda unspoken he was.' Yi Jung replied.

'If I had to put money on the leader, I would say one of the Goo triplets.' Woo Bin said.

'Jae Sun is the oldest of all the children.' Jae Kyung said. Woo Bin shook his head.

'No, it'll be Jin Ae. I bet you anything. I walked in to the room yesterday when all the kids where crawling around and playing with each other. Jae Sun starts crying, and then the rest start too, apart from Jin Ae. Before I could get to them, Jin Ae gives the rest of them this look. They all stopped and went back to playing.' Woo Bin laughed.

'Jun Pyo, how are you going to cope if she grows up like Jan Di-ah. You can't deal with one, let alone two.' Yi Jung asked laughing.

'How are you going to cope if Sang Min gets Ga Eul's mouth?' Jan Di pointed out to Yi Jung. Woo Bin started laughing a lot.

'How are you going to cope if Min Ki get Jae Kyung's karaoke voice? You like the karaoke room, but you'll never be able to go again.' Ga Eul said laughing.

'I wouldn't mind.' All the guys said at once. Every one laughed.

The end...kinda.