Fulfilled Wishes

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

'Surgery went well. A lot better than we expected. We think she's going to be okay.' The doctor said. Jun Pyo's face split in to a smile. He turned around to Ji Hoo who was smiling as well.

'Can I go in to see her?' Jun Pyo asked. The doctor looked over her shoulder.

'She needs to stay in here until she wakes up from the anaesthetic, but yes you can.' She looked past Jun Pyo at Ji Hoo.

'It's family only.' She said. Jun Pyo looked at his friend quickly. Ji Hoo was about to say he would wait out side, but Jun Pyo interrupted.

'It's her uncle.' He said quickly, stepping around the doctor was was his hand for what felt like the billionth time today. Ji Hoo followed and washed his hands too. They they where allowed in. Jun Pyo quickly walked across the room with his long legs. She little baby lay on the table, she was strapped in to so many machines. But all her father saw the prettiest little baby girl in the world. He walked towards her, and touched a small hand. Running one finger around the back of it. Then, the little girl grabbed on to the big finger with her tiny little hand. Jun Pyo completely froze. He smiled idiotically. Ji Hoo smiled upon the scene. There was not a hint of jealousy in his eyes, he was just happy for his friends.

'Did you pick out of the three names?' Ji Hoo asked. Jun Pyo didn't look away from his baby.

'Yeah, of course. Goo Jin Ae. The two boys are Jae Sun and Jae Hwa.' Jun Pyo said. He smiled down at the baby that had just woken up. The doctors came back and looked at all the machines.

'Sir, we're going to take her back to the other babies and keep an eye on here there.' They said. Jun Pyo nodded and reluctantly stepped back so they could take her upstairs. The guys followed the trolley calmly back up to the room. A massive weight had been taken off their shoulders, although the next few days would be tense. As the trolley got in to the room they could hear Woo Bin's voice carry out of the room.

'And then, your mummy and daddy had a massive fight, and your daddy decided to accuse mummy of being bad so your uncles where really awesome and decided to prove your mummy innocent-' He said saying. He stopped as Jin Ae was wheeled in and placed back in to the ventilator.

'Is she okay?' He asked one of the doctors before Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo walked back in.

'She's recovering well.' One of them answered. Woo Bin let out a big sigh of relief.

'Yo, my friends.' He said as Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo walked in.

'Yah! What are you telling my kids?' Jun Pyo demanded. Woo Bin laughed, and Ji Hoo did too.

'Just a few stories.' Woo Bin smirked. Jun Pyo laughed.

'I'm going to see Jan Di quickly, I'll be back.' He told Woo Bin. Ji Hoo followed Jun Pyo out. When they got back in to Jan Di's room she was sat up more than she had been earlier. Yi Jung and Ga Eul where sat next to her, and Ga Eul was fussing over her friend protectively.

'Is she okay?' Jan Di asked as soon as Jun Pyo walked in. Jun Pyo suddenly smiled again and nodded. Jan Di let out a sigh of relief.

'She's doing really well.'

'That's so great!' Ga Eul exclaimed. There was a massive smile on her face. Yi Jung patted Jun Pyo on the back in congratulations.

'I'm going to make them move Jan Di's bed.' Jun Pyo said, leaving again. He had done a whole lot of travelling today, and he was starting to feel tired. He walked out to the desk and demanded her bed be moved to the babies' room. He didn't move until they agreed, which wasn't too long once he pulled out his credit card. As soon as Jan Di was moved in to the room tears started welling up in her eyes. The incubators where all placed around her bed. She touched each one of them carefully, and every baby's head. Jun Pyo sat down on the end of her bed carefully. It seemed like the five of them where in their own little world. Their friends stood at the edge of the room. Ga Eul was crying. Yi Jung's arm was around her waist. They where all beaming at the pretty sight in front of them.

'Hey, the first babies in the F4.' Woo Bin said.

'And three at once.'

'Some times really good things happen.' Ga Eul said crying heavily.