The Holiday, Part 2

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

The day after the visit to the creepy woman, and the mood was once again happy. The morning had been spent with the guys, and Jae Kyung playing volleyball, and the girls cheering from the side. Now, after a lazy lunch they where all sat on the sand in a big marquee. All of them where drinking wine from fancy glasses.

'I'm too full to move.' Woo Bin groaned. Their lunch had been massive, and had caused them all to go in to digestion comas.

'Lets just play a game sitting here.' Suggested Ji Hoo. Every one nodded.

'Lets play truth or dare.' Jae Kyung said excitedly.

'Okay, if you answer the question or do the dare you get to pick the next person, and if you don't do the dare or answer the question you have to kiss the person on the cheek.' Woo Bin said. He wriggled his eyebrows as he said this. Jan Di laughed at her friend.

'I'll go first.' Jae Kyung said energetically. 'Ga Eul can ask me.' She added. Ga Eul's eyebrows lowered as she thought hard.

'Truth or dare?' She asked Jae Kyung.

'Dare.'Jae Kyung grinned mischievously. Ga Eul went back in to deep thought, and then, suddenly her face light up. She had thought of something.

'Blow a raspberry on the player opposite.' She said before breaking in to hysterical laughter.

'Yah, that's me!' Jan Di yelled, but it was too late. Jae Kyung ran around the table and grabbed Jan Di's hand, she then proceeded to blow a raspberry on it. Jan Di pulled a face.

'I did it!' Jae Kyung shouted, even though every one in hearing distance had been watching. Ga Eul had not stopped laughing, but she was growing quieter with every passing second.

'Jan Di can go next then. Jan Di, truth or dare.' Jae Kyung asked her. Although Jan Di was brave, she still did not feel brave enough to be dared by Jae Kyung.

'Truth.' She said. Jae Kyung's face light up.

'If Jun Pyo died, who would you get married to?' She asked.

'Yah!' Jun Pyo shouted. He crossed his arms angrily. Jae Kyung snickered to herself. 'She would just get a lot of cats, and then cry because I was dead. Next question.' Jun Pyo decided to answer for his fiancée.

'Jan Di has to answer. Not you.' Woo Bin pointed out.

'I would get married to... I don't know if I would get remarried.' She said truthfully.

'Good.' Jun Pyo snapped. Jan Di rolled her eyes.

'Yi Jung, you can go next. Truth or dare?' Jan Di asked him.

'Truth.' He replied quickly. Jan Di smiled.

'If you had to wear an item of women's clothing, what would you wear?' She smiled as she asked the question. Yi Jung chuckled. Ga Eul sat up straight, interested at what the answer was going to be.

'High heels. It's always good to be taller.' Yi Jung said calmly.

'I'll let you borrow some.' Ga Eul said cheekily. Yi Jung ruffled her hair softly and laughed.

'Woo Bin, truth or dare?' Yi Jung asked him. Woo Bin thought for a second.

'A dare.' He said bravely. Yi Jung thought for a long time, before Ga Eul leaned over and whispered in his ear. What ever she said make him chuckle.

'I dare you, to take your shoes off, and let the girls paint your toenails.' He said. Before Woo Bin could say anything Ga Eul was already running back to her room to grab her make up bag.

'Oh god.' Woo Bin chuckled, shaking his head. She returned quickly with pink, purple and glitter peach nail polish. She handed a bottle to both Jan Di and Jae Kyung, and they both set to work quickly. With in a few minutes, his toenails where painted rather fetchingly. He proudly put his feet on the table.

'Jun Pyo, truth or dare?' Woo Bin asked.

'Truth.' Jun Pyo answered.

'If you had to trade bodies with some one at this table, who would it be?' Woo Bin asked. Jun Pyo thought for a long second.

'Jan Di, then I could finally know what goes through her mind.' He said.

'But you wouldn't know that, it's just a body swap.' Jan Di said.

'Then Ga Eul because girls tell each other things.' Jun Pyo said. Jan Di laughed a lot, as did every one else.

'Ga Eul, what's the biggest secret Jan Di's ever told you?' Jun Pyo asked. Jan Di elbowed him.

'You're meant to ask her truth or dare first.' Jan Di pointed out. Ga Eul shook her head.

'It's fine. It was probably that she liked you.' Ga Eul said. Jun Pyo looked very smug. Jan Di elbowed him again.

'Ji Hoo, truth or dare?' Said Ga Eul.

'Truth.' He said.

'Who in the room do you think would be the worst person to date?' Ga Eul asked. Ji Hoo sat still for a moment thinking, and then he started laughing a lot.

'Jun Pyo, he's awkward.' He said. Jan Di suddenly started laughing a lot, and every one apart from Jun Pyo joined in.

'Hey!' Jun Pyo yelled, which just made them laugh louder.