The Knock At The Door, Part 2

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

A little while later, and Jae Kyung's baby started crying. She unwrapped her legs from around his waist, and stood up. She held out her arms. Woo Bin who really didn't know what to do passed the baby back over. Normally at this point he'd pass the crying baby back to it's parents. Jae Kyung bounced the baby in her arms, and she yawned.

'How long have you been awake?' Woo Bin asked. She looked out in to space.

'A while. I walked a long way too.' She said. Woo Bin frowned.

'Come on, lets go back to my house.' Woo Bin said. Jae Kyung turned around.

'They're all going to be behind the door.' She whispered to Woo Bin. He nodded tiredly.

'I know.' He stepped forwards. He opened it, and Ga Eul fell over. She scrambled back to her feet and turned a bright shade of red. Normally Woo Bin would of thought this was very funny, but he was just worn down. Jan Di pulled Ga Eul out of the line of fire. The two old friends clung on to each other and smiled nervously.

'I'm sure you heard so you know where we're going.' Woo Bin said softly. He walked down the corridor. Jae Kyung walked out after him. She turned to her friends.

'I'll come see you later, okay?'She said before dashing off on her shaky feet. Every one just stood there as they left. Jin Ae started crying. Jun Pyo patted her back as he was the one holding her, but she just wouldn't stop.

'Aish.' He said, walking out the room. Jan Di was about to follow him. 'Just stay with the other two.' He said, walking out of the room.

'Well this whole thing is screaming high tension.' Yi Jung said. He chuckled a little.

'Am I the only one who's confused about how Woo Bin and Unnie where... doing that... with out us knowing?' Ga Eul said frowning.

'We weren't paying a lot of attention to them.' Ji Hoo said.

'I feel really bad... I can't believe she really started working.' Jan Di said. Jae Hwa started babbling from her arms. 'You can't either, huh?' She laughed softly.

'Unnie really grew up.' Ga Eul said. Jan Di nodded.

'Ga Eul-ah... that baby. Song Min Ki. We should go and buy him some baby grows or something. I looked in Unnie's suitcase and she didn't have many.' Jan Di said.

'And it's so cold here, we should get him some warmer clothes.' Ga Eul said. Jan Di nodded.

'Lets go.' Jan Di said.

'Wait.' Said Yi Jung. 'Lets all go.' He said. Ji Hoo nodded. Jun Pyo came back out carrying Jin Ae who was now clutching tightly at a small plush fish toy.

'What's happening?' He asked.

'We're going shopping for Jae Kyung's baby.' She informed him. Jun Pyo nodded.

'Okay.' He said simply.

Fifteen minutes later which was the amount of time it took to get four babies in four snow suits, they walked in to the garage. In the corner of the garage there was a massive white sheet. Jan Di who didn't go in to the garage a lot, looked to Jun Pyo.

'What's that?' She said in a cautious tone. Jun Pyo grinned. He stepped forwards and dramatically pulled off the cloth. Underneath it was a massive van. It had dark tinted windows so you couldn't see in, but in a bright red colour it didn't exactly blend in. Jan Di sighed.

'Do we need that?' She asked.

'We have a lot of people to transport!' Jun Pyo defended himself.

'What, three? And how many seats does that thing have?'

'Thirteen and a driver's and passenger seat.' Jun Pyo said proudly. 'It's built for idol groups.'

'Of course it is.' Jan Di sighed. 'Lets all just take this monster then.' She said. They strapped the triplets in, and Yi Jung transferred Sang Min's car seat in to the van. Once they where all strapped in, they set off in to the snow. Once of the professional drivers what diving just to be extra safe. It took them a long time in the snow, but they got to the department store. It took another fifteen minutes to get the babies out of the car and in to buggies.

'I don't remember it being this hard to go shopping.' Ga Eul whined. Yi Jung chuckled. They pushed the buggies in to the lift, and soon they where in the shop. Although they only meant to buy a few things, they soon found themselves buying much more. Babygrows, snowsuits, toys, bottles, bibs. They brought so much. Another half an hour later, and they had the babies back in the car, and where on their way to Woo Bin's house.

They all sat on the drive way for a long time before they could decide who was going in. Finally Ji Hoo came up with a reasonable idea.

'Ga Eul, and Jan Di can go give the stuff to Jae Kyung, and they can send Woo Bin out to talk to us here.'

Every one agreed. Ga Eul and Jan Di climbed out the car. They juggled the bags between them and knocked on the door. Woo Bin answered to door looking tired.

'What are you doing here?' He asked.

'Can we talk to Unnie? We'll be quick. The guys are in the car... they want to talk to you too.' Ga Eul asked. Woo Bin took a deep breath in.

'Knowing you two, you're going in no matter what I say. They're in my bedroom.' Woo Bin moved out the way. They smiled and ran in before he could change his mind. They where already around the corner by the time he stepped out of the house to see what the F4 wanted. They got to the door of Woo Bin's room and stopped, not knowing what to do. Jan Di knocked on it.

'Unnie!' Jan Di called. Light footsteps could be heard through the door. It opened, and Jae Kyung's wide eyes peered around it.

'Jan Di-ah, Ga Eul-ah.' She said in a small voice. She opened the door wider so they could come in. As soon as Jan Di and Ga Eul walked through the door she launched herself at them in a tight hug.

'I missed you guys. A lot.' She said. Jan Di and Ga Eul stepped back.

'We missed you too.' Jan Di said.

'You should of called us more, and actually told us something.' Ga Eul said. Jae Kyung nodded.

'I know.' Jae Kyung said. She she laughed a little. 'Aish, what is this? Little sisters telling off the unnie.' She shook her head. Her eyes shot down to the bags they where carrying. 'What's that?'

'We brought you things for the baby. The guys did too.' Jan Di said.

'We know you don't have a lot for him.' Ga Eul said nodding towards the baby who was lying on the bed surrounded by cushions so he couldn't roll off. Jae Kyung's eyes watered up.

'Why do you have to be so touching?' She said, turning away to dab at her damp eyes. She then took the bags and looked inside. Ga Eul and Jan Di weren't looking at their friend any more, but rather her baby. Jae Kyung followed their gaze.

'He's asleep, but do you want to go look at him?' She asked. Ga Eul and Jan Di didn't need to be asked twice. Quickly they walked over to look at him. He really did look like Woo Bin, but he also looked like Jae Kyung too.

'So handsome.' Ga Eul said clasping her hands together. Jan Di nodded. Jae Kyung smiled, and wondered what she had been doing, keeping this from them.