Wedding Bells

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

'Woah, little sis, you're getting big!' Woo Bin said walking in to the hotel Shinhwa owned in Seoul. It was the night before Yi Jung and Ga Eul's wedding. Jan Di was five months pregnant, and as it was triplets, she was really showing.

'Thanks, Oppa.' Jan Di rolled her eyes. Jun Pyo chuckled. 'You're bringing a girl to the wedding aren't you? The one you just started dating?' Jan Di asked. Woo Bin shook his head.

'No, it's too soon.' Woo Bin said. For two weeks he had been dating a called Mi Ah. She liked him a lot, and he pretended she was Jae Kyung, but how ever much he pretended, she just wasn't. Her personality was weak, she was money grabbing and stupid.

'Remember you need to stay at my house next week to watch Jan Di.' Jun Pyo said. He was very reluctantly going away for business next week. He couldn't avoid it, and wanted to do it way before Jan Di was going to have the babies.

'Of course, bro. I can take care of my sis.' Woo Bin said. Yi Jung walked in to the lobby.

'Where's Ga Eul?' Jan Di asked.

'Jae Kyung's been calling her and telling her about western wedding traditions. Apparently it's bad luck to see each other now, she's been hiding in her room for an hour.' He said. Jan Di laughed.

'I'll go and join her.' She said. She started walking towards the lift. Her body guard and her doctor where following her.

'Make sure she doesn't trip!' Jun Pyo shouted after them. His friends chuckled at his over protectiveness. 'That woman drives me crazy.' Jun Pyo said after his wife got in the elevator.

'Should we go to the bar for Yi Jung's last drink as a single man?' Ji Hoo suggested. They all nodded; and off they went.

The next morning, and Ga Eul found herself making large amounts of coffee. She hadn't slept a wink the night before. Out of her bridesmaids Jan Di had been sleeping heavily (not that Ga Eul blamed her, she was sleeping for four. Jun Hee was also sleeping peacefully like a fallen angel, while her sister Ga Eun had sneaked out at some point, most likely to see her boyfriend; Kang San.

Her phone rang, and she picked it up quickly as she saw the caller was Yi Jung.

'Jaygia, did you sleep well?' He asked down the phone. The sound of his voice calmed her massively.

'I was awake all night, but I'm feeling okay. How about you?' She said honestly. He sighed.

'Take a nap before the wedding, sweetie. I'm fine, of course I'm fine. I'm marrying you.' He said coolly. Ga Eul smiled in to thin air.

'Okay, I will. I love you, I'll see you later, I'll be the one in white.' She laughed, hanging up. She placed down her coffee pot and walked over to her bed. She lay down, and surprisingly fell quickly asleep.

She must of slept for a long time, because when she woke up it was less than thirty minutes before the ceremony, she suddenly started panicking. She burst out of her room. Jun Hee and Jan Di had had their make-up done, and Ga Eun was having hers in process.

'Why didn't you wake me earlier?' She asked emotionally.

'Yi Jung-Oppa called us and told us to let you sleep. He said he likes you best with out much make up so we shouldn't worry unless they didn't have time to lace up your dress.' Jan Di said. She looked very pretty in a lilac bridesmaid dress. The style Ga Eul had picked for them was tight at the top, and then puffing out to knee length. This way Jan Di could wear it comfortably with her baby bump. Ga Eul smiled, and took a deep breath in. She suddenly felt very lucky indeed. Her sister's make up was finished quickly, and then Ga Eul was sat in the make up chair.

'Ga Eun, where did you go last night?' She asked her sister.

'We've had words already, don't worry.' Jan Di said.

'Just relax before your wedding.' Jun Hee added. Ga Eul controlled her breathing. She nodded.

The make up artists quickly got to work on her. They put a light layer of power on her face, with light blusher, pale red lip stick and a tiny hint of eye liner. They then did her hair in loose curls, and pulled back the bits around her face to secure them behind her head. A veil was then slipped in to her hair. Next she was laced in to the dress. The dress its self was an elegant fishtail shape that clung to her, and then flared out at her feet. It had a sweetheart neckline, and short sleeves, it suited her perfectly.

'Ga Eul-ah, you look really beautiful.' Jan Di told her friend. Ga Eul blushed softly. There was a knock on the door, and in walked Ga Eul's father. He had tears in his eyes.

'Daughter, you look so precious and lovely.' He said. He held both of her hands, and then hugged her.

Then another knock came at the door, and Kang San stuck his head in. 'Noona, it's time.' He said. Ga Eul nodded, she took her father's arm. First the bridesmaids walked out of the room, then the bride and her father followed. They all got in to the lift, and took it down to the ground floor. Dae Yong met them there. He was the ring bearer. From inside the wedding hall the music started. Dae Yong walked first with his little legs. Then Ga Eun, then Jun Hee, next the slow moving pregant Jan Di. Then, it was time. Ga Eul set off down the aisle with her dad. As soon as she turned the corner she made eye contact with her smiling soon-to-be-husband. Yi Jung's heart felt like it was going to explode, and it got worse with every step Ga Eul took.

Her smile was radiant, and seemed to spread the happiness through every edge of the room. Finally they met at the top of the aisle. Ga Eul's hands where passed from her father's to Yi Jung's with the words 'Look after my baby.'

'Chu Ga Eul, do you take So Yi Jung to be your lawful loved husband?'

'I do.' She said, looking deep in to Yi Jung's happy eyes.

'And So Yi Jung, do you take Chu Ga Eul to be your lawful wedded wife?'

'I do.' He said smiling.

'Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.'

Ga Eul leapt slightly towards Yi Jung, who laughed and pressed his lips to hers. Their hands went to each other's cheeks as they sealed their marriage. Cheers where loudly heard through out the room, and soon the couple had to break apart as a rain of confetti and flower petals rained down on them. It was a truly perfect moment, that would be remembered for a life time.